All reviews mist dance fish spa adventure activities team outing mango rock climbing paint ball land zorbing swimming pool water zorbing malnad cottage tent stay burma bridge hi tea welcome drink nice resort indoor and outdoor games
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

We had a visit on 5th march with 70 staffs. From welcoming to till the end of the day,it was an awesome experience. Nicely maintained. Thanks to the management.

To improve - Varieties of non vegetarian dishes in lunch

Room tip: try to visit on week days
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
MANIVARMA, General Manager at Mango Mist Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Dear Valuable Guest ,

Greetings from Mango Mist Team !

I am very delighted to note that you had a great experience with our hospitality during your visit to Mango Mist Resort

Team and I are overwhelmed for your nice comment in Travellers forum and we owe you tons of Gratitude towards your time spent on this.. Thanks

Mango Mist Team is all about strive to make our guests experience a memorable and I am glad that we made yours.

We look forward to serve you again in future at Mango Mist Resort .

Thanking you

Sincerely

Mani Varma
gm@mangomist.com

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Nice ambiance , cleanly maintained and kept us engaged in the whole day.
Awesome experience with Adventure rides, paint ball , pool and indoor and outdoor games. Highly recommended. Value for money. Team outing , Friends and family would enjoy for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Distinguished Guest ,

Greetings from Mango Mist Team !

Team joins with me and thank you for visiting Mango Mist Resort for your Day Out .

Your Appreciation on our Resort Product , Facilities and Hospitality is highly motivating us to enhance our Service standards to our valuable guests like you .

Team and I are very much cherished by your word of Appreciation.. Thank you

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with Mango Mist in Trip Advisor forum .

We look forward to welcome you again in future at Mango Mist Resort .

Thanking You

Sincerely

Mani Varma
gm@mangomist.com

Reviewed March 20, 2019

2 nights 3 days Mango Mist Resort stay in tour. It was an awesome experience. The ambiance is fantastic and service + food is really good. The rooms though can be improved but then again, its not a 5* resort.

We had the private pool room (that is the best there is as it has a private courtyard too) and we thoroughly enjoyed.

There is a buffet option package which is 1300+taxes per personas which included lunch + dinner + barbeque + mocktail (tea + breakfast is free for all). Plus we can order a la carte.

There are a lot of activites + outdoor games + indoor games.

This is my first video and we did not have a good cam so the video is jittery so please excuse me for that.

highly recommended for a weekend getaway.
I have also made a video of the resort. Have a look if you want to know more.

P.S. get the room with swimming pool. with only two rooms, you get a private swimming pool and courtyard. With all other rooms, its just rooms opening up directly to the general area.

Room tip: get the room with swimming pool. with only two rooms, you get a private swimming pool
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I literally had a amazing experience in mango mist resort .
The place is completely quite and nature friendly .
Perfect destination for parties with friends and families .
Had a fantastic day in resort .
Most recommended

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

I have visited mango mist by 15th March 2019. I likeed the environment, indoor , outdoor games, adventure rides, swimming pool, rain dance. But food quality is not good and chicken and Gopi manjurian is more salty. I stopped that and had veg instead of non veg. We need to have more space for relaxing and need to include other games since cost for this visiting of mango mist is high.

Trip type: Traveled on business