“Love this place and frequent it often”
Review of Cream Centre - CLOSED

Cream Centre
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indiranagar
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I lost count on how many times i have visited this place. Since it has valet parking i don't think twice going there. its a nice place which has great food, great service and place is clean. whom ever i have taken there has never been disappointed. Mumbai Ragada Pattice is my all time favourite

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Cream Center is authentic vegetarian place with loads of veggie options. It serves India, Italian, Mexican or Chat. It provides really good taste. You are never out of options.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had been to the Cream Center, Indira Nagar twice in a week-with my family on November 11,2012 and with a colleague on November 15,2012. The positives are quick Service and turn around time and good taste. We had Aloo Methi Parathas, The Original Chole Bathura and my kids tried Double Baked Macaroni that had Garlic Bread as accompaniment. I had no hesitation in taking my colleague for a quick meal and I was happy at my decision. When I went with my colleague, we had Original Felafel and Aloo Paratha which too were heavenly. One dish I wanted them to add was Garlic Bread in their menu and may be a few select South Indian Dishes. Else, I wish they can keep up the high quality of service and food. Prices-little higher, but guess thats okay!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Enjoyed my meal here. Bit costly. Good location. Great service. Varied menu.. Good Mumbai taste. Name sounds like a cake shop, but nice place to eat.

Most liked their nachos and sev bateta puri

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The name is quite deceptive ! The restaurant is originally from Mumbai..and it is not an ice-cream parlour. Cream-Centre serves one of the best vegetarian delicacies in Bangalore like finger licking chola-baturas, ragda-patties, tikki-choley, pani puri, chaat-paapdi etc. The interiors of the restaurant is very well done. The place is clean and the staff is attentive.
Would highly recommend this place for hygienic indian vegetarian food.

1  Thank punitadatta3