“Quite place in a busy city”
Review of Persian Terrace

Persian Terrace
Ranked #20 of 11,350 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Rajajinagar
Description: Persian Terrace is Bangalore’s only Persian fine dining venue. The perfect setting for an enchanting evening accompanied by a nip in the air as you dine beneath the stars and experience the magic of the five elements of nature on which the restaurant is themed on. The evening comes alive with the atmosphere of a Middle-Eastern wonderland, with chandeliers, shimmering lanterns and twinkling tea lights. The smell of mouth-watering kebabs and other Middle Eastern delights hand crafted by the master himself Chef Gopal Krishnan. Waft through the evening breeze as you sample on some of the finest pilafs and mezzes to grace a dinner plate while you take in the wonders of an Arabian night recreated in the garden city.
Reviewed December 12, 2012

If you are looking to have a quite and relaxing evening under the sky than it this restaurant has quite few things to offer. Under the sky overlooking the skyline of Bangalore, the place is quite and and refreshing. The place is spacious and has lot of space between the tables. Light music suits the ambience and the persian food is good too. Best for romantic evenings. Although little expensive, the price is worth the offering.

SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Persian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear UmangGarg,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

I’m glad you had a wonderful evening at Persian Terrace, our award-winning signature Persian cuisine restaurant. Persian Terrace on level 4 of the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway transports guests into a wonderland, with a beautiful setting, open fire and cabana style seating coupled with a view of the Brigade Gateway Campus, the man-made lake, beautiful city lights and the magnificent ISKCON temple. It pleases me to hear that the food, service and ambience were up to your desired standards.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was a family get together and we had guests from New York. The ambiance was quite breathtaking and serene. The food was a delightful new experience.The Persian delicacies were an amazing treat to all of us.The Persian terrace is too tempting to be at yet again!

SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Persian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear varghisgeorge,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me great joy to hear that you’ve had a pleasurable dining experience at Persian Terrace, our award winning Persian cuisine restaurant. A family get together is a special occasion and I’m glad that your experience at Persian Terrace made it memorable.

Persian Terrace on level 4 of the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway transports guests into a wonderland, with a beautiful setting, open fire and cabana style seating coupled with a view of the Brigade Gateway Campus, the man-made lake, beautiful city lights and the magnificent ISCKON temple. It pleases me to hear that the food, service and ambience were up to your desired standards.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Loved the ambiance and food. We were able to see the temple of Hare Krishna from the restaurant. I tried an indian drink called red monk (rum and coke) and based on this I made sure to purchase red monk for my trip home.

2  Thank donna b
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Persian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear donna b,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you’ve had a pleasurable dining experience at the Persian Terrace, the award-winning signature Persian cuisine restaurant at Sheraton Bangalore.

At Persian Terrace, our guests are transported to the land of hummus and kobabs, and with the elements of fire and metal, given a complete Middle Eastern experience. As you rightly said, the view from the open air restaurant, situated at level four of the hotel is indeed stunning with the city lights and the ISCKON temple providing a perfect backdrop to your divine meal. I’m glad you loved the ambience and found the range of food and beverage exceptional.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Visited this restaurant for my birthday recently with my wife and son. The staff is very helpful and answered our questions....always Smiling. The jumbo shrimp was great. If you are in mood Falafale, Hummus, etc., at a roof top restaurant, this is the place in Bangalore!! Of course...delicious complimentary birthday cake...I Loved It!!

2  Thank Shashi66
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Persian Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Shashi66,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It gives me great pleasure to hear when we are able to make special occasions truly memorable at any of our dining venues. The award-winning Persian Terrace only helps us make the perfect setting for any special occasion and I’m glad that we could do so for your birthday.

The Persian Terrace allows our guests to unwind and relax whilst enjoying an authentic Arabic dining experience, an evening of fresh mezzas, grilled meats and vegetables, delicious wines in tasteful surroundings. It pleases me to know that the food and ambience was up to your taste.

I’m glad that the associates were helpful, warm and courteous, true to Sheraton standards and were able to look into your needs.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to having the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My fiance's birthday was coming up and I was looking in Bangalore to show her a great experience. I called the Perisan Terrace staff and they informed me that all will be taken care of and also, they provided an amazing birthday cake for my fiance, complimentary.

Service and people were one of the best and would visit the place again. Infinity pool and nice walk near the terrace sets the stage for a romantic evening.

A big thank you Perisian Terrace team for a great birthday night for my fiance'.

2  Thank rvaidy5

Dear rvaidy5,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It gives me great pleasure to know that we could play our role in the celebration of your fiancé’s birthday and I’m glad that you had a memorable night at the Persian Terrace. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed and I’m sure they’ll be encouraged to continue serving guests with warmth, true to the Sheraton standards.

The award-winning Persian Terrace on level 4 of the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway transports guests into a wonderland, with a beautiful setting, open fire and cabana style seating coupled with a view of the Brigade Gateway Campus, the man-made lake, beautiful city lights and the magnificent ISCKON temple. It’s great to hear that you could go around and take a walk and soak in the ambience and the view, a must do with a loved one.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.