“Italian Opulence!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bengaluru, India
“Italian Opulence!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Bene in the Sheraton Brigade Gateway probably serves the best Italian fare in Bangalore. The decor is definitely fine dining and the staff is prompt and efficient.

To mention.. their pastas are cooked to perfection, their soup is fantastic.. creamy and mouth watering. Also try their expansive range of desserts. Was pleased to see that they give a lot of importance to please the eyes and taste buds when it comes to their spread.

A definitely must visit for anyone who wants to enjoy good Italian in a quiet, sophisticated ambiance.

Downside - it burns a huge hole in your pocket if you are a big foodie!!

• Visited July 2013
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Bene, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Kalyan_Roy,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for having chosen to dine at Bene, our signature award winning Italian cuisine restaurant. At Bene, we offer our guests authentic Italian dishes along with wines to go with the same and I’m glad that you found the quality and taste of the food to be great and up to your desired expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
riyadh
“Last day of Ramadan”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It was very nice to spend the last day of ramadan in here, it is very friendly and luxurious, what can I say, I even tried the hindi food, I loved it, I will try to post difrnt pics later

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank riyadhgirl
Dear riyadhgirl,

Mangalore, Karnataka, India
““Fabulous””
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went to Bene for the first time on Monday for an anniversary meal. I cannot emphasise enough how great the food was. The staff were very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good fresh Italian food.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Pundalika M
Dear Pundalika M,

Bengaluru, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not at all fit to be in India”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am a Spg member and visited this place to get that extra hospitality. BENE - so called Italian lacks that Italian touch. No one offered me those starters of bread sticks with pesto sauce to start it with. The portion was too small to justify 500 per main course, the variety for vegetarian is negligible, worst part is that no Chef came to offer me alternative veg dishes in spite of me telling me that I am veggie. The hotel is taking advantage of its location and totally ignores Indians especially veggies.

I will never return back. Btw, I travelled 20 kms to visit this place when I was staying in Escape, Indira Nagar.

Dear Rakhishetty,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for having chosen to dine at Bene, our signature award winning Italian cuisine restaurant. At Bene, we offer our guests authentic Italian dishes along with wines to go with the same. We deeply regret the fact that you did not find the food to be upto your desired taste and assure you that we have taken note of your feedback and will ensure that on your next visit you receive nothing but the best in terms of quality, taste and service.

Visakhapatnam, India
“worthy to visit”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

That was first visit with my friends on a special day...!!
the food is so delicious & we had a great time there..
totally hygiene & comfortable...
one of my best place to celebrate special moments... :)

• Visited February 2013