“Comfy and Cosy!!”

Ranked #227 of 822 Specialty Lodging in Bengaluru
Singapore, Singapore
“Comfy and Cosy!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This hotel in Bangalore was a total God sent from the horrible Bangalore hotel we stayed in. The staff were sooooo helpful and friendly. Kudos! The rooms were so clean and neat. We stayed for 2 nights and wished we stayed longer. :) It is closeby to a shopping centre, Bangalore Central. So shopping or other necessities can be purchased there. If I ever return to Bangalore, I would definitely return to The Waves! :)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank worldisfree
Amar_Chintam, General Manager at The Waves Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
We at The Waves THANK YOU for such a sweet review. It was our honor serving you. We hope you had a good shopping time in Bangalore. We would certainly wait for your next visit and we promise that your next stay with us would be more memorable. I once again Thank you for the great appreciation we received from you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I have stayed at Waves Serviced Apartments 4 times till now, and each time, I have experienced the same level of service and facilities.

I found this place on the internet while searching for accomodation near Belandur. I was not sure if it would work out well, but my expectations were met and exceeded!

For the first time, I took a cab to the place, and due to the horrible traffic conditions, reached the place around 3 hours after I landed at the airport. The reception was manned by a person who could not speak good english and my heart sank! However, after checking in, I was surprised at the room - decent sized room, queen size bed, good clean bathroom. When I ordered dinner it seemed to have been parcelled from the nearby restaurant!

The next day, I met the regular staff and they were very friendly and helpful. I was well taken care of and all my requirements (modest as they are!) were handled promptly.

Tariff wise, the place is down to earth - it cost me around 2K per day (incl taxes).

Since this place is close to my work place, I found it very convenient. I would strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a decent place to stay near Beladur (close to Bangalore Central mall).

Room Tip: Choose room no. 207/208 or 307, 308 as they are on the rear side. The ones on the front side have a...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
8 Thank Meghdoot1107
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I had found this apartment in the internet. The reviews helped me to make my choice. The location was good you could get all kinds of things nearby. There was a big mall for shopping , food and electronics. There was a few good restaurants along the road.
The staff like Ms Bindu and Mr Amar were very helpful. They gave a homely feeling and like we had known for many years. The only setback, which is not their fault was, the highway is being built by the side of the Apartments thus there were some dust. But once you get to your clean cool rooms you would forget all that. The rooms were spacious, clean and cool.
I would definately make my stay at waves, when the next time I travel to Bangalore.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank Selva V
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 14, 2011

The Place was booked by my cousin for his House Warming Ceremony. Three rooms were booked to me and my other relatives. Me and my wife checked into one of the Studio rooms. The place was neat and clean. The Check in and Check out was fast. There was in room electronic locker where we could store all valuables and our passports. There was a mini refrigerator in the room. The room looked bit small to my size (H: 6.2" & W: 120Kg) but was very neat and well arranged. The place was calm and service was excellent. I liked the coffee at this place. The rooms were individual and private like a motel. WiFi was good and complimentary. Good to have this kind of Serviced Apartments with such facilities and amenities. The good Part: There is Bangalore Central Mall next to this hotel, three buildings away. We finished our shopping, watched a movie and walked back to our rooms. The only negative part is the entrance driveway but not their fault. The flyover construction happening opposite this place has messed up their drive way. Over all a nice place to stay if you are in this part of Bangalore.

Room Tip: Room 308 has big windows and quiet
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank vasured
Sydney
Reviewed September 24, 2011

How do you rate a business hotel? Everyone has his own style of rating. If a hotel can serve my requirements I judge it as good hotel and if not then bad hotel. My requirements: Air Conditioning, Coffee making facilities in room because I work late in the night, Good speed Internet so I can connect to my work and distance to my office. The last one is the most important because - What takes 15 minutes’ drive in Bangalore will turn up to 1.5 hours in the peak traffic. This happened to me a few times during my previous trips. So after extensive research I zeroed on Waves and booked a Studio Room only due to the proximity to my work and budget. The hotel met all my above requirements and beyond and so I rate it Excellent. The staffs are also polite and caring and felt like I was at home. Good to have such kind of Budget serviced Apartments with quality service. The ambiance also looks calm and good inside. My advice to the Waves management is to make the entrance more attractive. Certainly Waves is a hidden charm inside.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank rupen5
Kramfors, Sweden
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This was my first business trip to India. I got this hotel through Internet. I had to choose this hotel only because it was the nearest to my work place. I had to stay in Bangalore for 20 days. I booked this hotel 2 months ahead. The hotel was confirmed and with no advance payments of any sort. I had a confirmation through mail. I had also asked them to book a cab for pickup from airport and told them them my arrival time. They said they would confirm in a weeks ahead of my arrival. Couple of weeks ahead of my travel I went on leave and never even bothered to check my mails. Just before my travel I checked my mails and found there were few mails from the hotel asking for confirmation of cab and I knew it was too late for reply and even thought my room may not be available by the time I arrived as I did not reply to their mails. I had cursed myself for this and left for airport after sending them a mail. I had arrived in India, Bangalore and the first thing I noticed after getting out of the airport is a Placard with my name. I was so happy by their response to the situation. Coming to the rooms , they were very clean and neat. WiFi speed was good enough for Skype video. I have a sensitive stomach so never bothered to taste food at this place so can't rate their food. The lift had a manual door. It would have been good if their was an automatic door. Their was an electronic locker in my room and it was good for storing my passport and other valuables. The Towels and bedspreads were white and clean. There is a KFC , Pizza Hut and McDonald just in a walk away distance. Hospitality at the hotel was good and I have to note the services of their admin manager. She is a remarkable lady who has a solution for any problem that raises. Overall it was a fantastic trip and a notable one. I will finish this review by a simple note. "Staying at this hotel was like staying at my home". I was very comfortable. I recommend this place to all business travelers.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Camilla E
Poway, California
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My way of Judging The Waves Serviced Apartments.
1) Hospitality - Excellent
2) Service - Excellent
3) Comfort - Excellent
4) Public Transport Accessibility: Excellent
5) Food - Good
6) Hygiene : Excellent
7) Overall : The best for the budget.

I don't expect more for the price I had got. A very good and decent place. Ambiance is good and the best part are the rooms. A little noisy outside this hotel and that may be due to the construction of the flyover next to this building. This was even told by the hotel while booking the room.

Room Tip: Room 207 for the road view
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple