“Walk in ”

Ranked #5 of 11,765 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Description: Kebabs & Kurries is a symphony of fine dining in an ambience that complements the cuisine. Under the baton of the most celebrated chefs, great curries of the country are served along with the most exquisite kebabs in the land. Years of experiment and research into ancient culinary secrets have gone into composing a delectable menu that will entrance even the most fastidious gourmet. The sumptuous menu at Kebabs & Kurries comprises of a mouth-watering array of Kebabs and a wide range of dishes from all over India. These dishes can be categorised as either Qormas, Qaliyas or Salans. Show kitchens visible from all corners are the highlights of the restaurant where the sight and smell of cooking seduce your senses.
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Walked in randomly with my family and was pleasantly surprised by the warmth and ambience we found here.

Manish attended to our table and suggested exactly what we needed to satiate our senses. The dal Bukhara, biriyani was an absolute treat.

The dessert served we a delight. Two thumbs up.

More importantly I'm happy to know that there's a sense of familiarity in their service. It isn't formal or obligatory in it's demeanor; something that we usually find in hotel chains or restaurants. Here it's warmth and honesty which is perhaps what best enhances customer experience.

I look forward to our many more visits to ITC and this restaurant.

All the best

Date of visit: October 2019
GM_ITCGardenia, General Manager at Kebabs & Kurries, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful appraisal of our Indian specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries. We are enthralled to know that you had a fulfilling dining experience with us. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests; I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to the team. We look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

ITC Gardenia Bengaluru

Write a reviewReviews (1,219)

Reviewed October 20, 2019

My first visit to here kebabs and kurries by seeing the reviews they are very friendly the service of shaik aslam were at top notch special thanks to mohammaed highly recommended kebabs and kurries

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback of our Indian specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries. We are enthralled to know that you had a fulfilling dining experience. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Shaik. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

Chicken tikka and prawn was very delicious, even more excellent service by Mr. Anant . Thank you so much for your hospitality.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a great endorsement of our Indian Specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries on this platform. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests, I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Anant. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

Had a great time on my wife s bday here.. fantastic service by Sheik Aslam and team. They also accomodated special request for my toddler.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful appraisal of our Indian specialty restaurant, Kebabs & Kurries and for choosing to spend your special day with us. We are enthralled to know that you had a fulfilling dining experience with us. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. Indeed, I am lucky to have great associates who are dedicated to contributing towards memorable experiences to our guests, I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation the team. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back for yet another unparalleled dining experience at our hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2019

I trusted Manish to give me recommendations and he did not disappoint (offered to buy my food lol!). I went with the Non Veg Set.

From the very first food that came out to the Kulfi, it was amazing. But what is more amazing is that Manish showed me how to eat the food and explained a little bit about it.

Highly recommend this. And I cant imagine a better place to learn about the cuisine.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to post this review on this platform. I am happy to know that you had a fulfilling dining experience at Kebabs & Kurries – our Indian specialty restaurant. It is our ultimate endeavor to make our discerning guests feel comfortable by serving the most authentic food and services and its great we succeeded in meeting your expectations of brand ITC. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Manish. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back for yet another unparalleled experience.