“A nice hotel..I recommend”

Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru
Ranked #38 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Dubai
“A nice hotel..I recommend”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had a pleasant and relaxed time during my stay here at this property. I stayed for four nights and was attending SAP TECHED. This hotel's nearness to SAP Labs and KTPO prompted me to reserve a room. I went through the reviews before I decided on this property and it stood upto the reviews. This property is also close to ITPL and other IT establishments in whitefields. Clean rooms, excellent service, great breakfast are reasons of my comfort during my stay.

Bit small rooms. Traffic is the biggest concern in that area. WiFI credentials are provided for limited period and we need to request for the same at the reception for free of charge.

Hotel is reasonable priced and well maintained.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your thoughts with regard to your stay at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same and assure you the best of our services at all times.

Anand Ramachandran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Neatly maintained value for money hotel. Rooms are not very large but that ok with the price we pay for the rooms.. The price for other hotel in the proxmity are very high compared to this.. Rooms are small but neatly maintained. Restaurant options can be better. Overall value for money neatly maintained hotel. Not much of public transport options outside the hotel, staff & customer service needs improvement

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your thoughts with regard to your stay at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same and assure you that corrective action is been taken to enhance our customer services to all our guests.

Assuring you of a better experience with us on your next visit.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed here between Dec 11-15 during 'SAP TechEd 2013'. It is at a walking distance to Convention Center and SAP Labs. I was upgraded to a Studio Room on arrival and the rooms were spacious & clean and had ironing table, microwave, 14" laptop friendly safe etc.Received Wi-fi access, Gym access (24x7) etc for free. Internet speeds are quite good. There is a pool and note that due to the weather conditions in Bangalore, it could be quite cold in the mornings and evenings. However, the basic toiletries were not there and I believe Keys should be mindful here.

The restaurant had an acceptable range for breakfast. The staff were very very helpful and especially, the front office/ reception strive to cater to almost any query we had.

You could reach MG Rd under an hour and AC buses were there (to & fro) every 5 mins.

Room Tip: Go for Studio Rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, December 17, 2013

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Hello,

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days during SAP Tech Ed Dec 11, 12, 13 in 2013.
The hotel is well located on the IPTO main road in Whitefield area. Please coming to business trips in this area will find this hotel well located.

Staying comfort is quite good. Beds are perfect. However rooms have individually controlled air conditioner, TVs and basic furniture. The freezer was empty and was turned off, I did care because I did not require mini bar facility. Rooms are well lit with large windows which you can open. Room has locker facility, iron table, a stream iron and laundry service

Now let me note some areas which may be improved in future -
Restroom shower facility is good, but its a hand shower. There is no tap.
I found the hotel is a no frill hotel in terms of toiletries ... no complimentary shaving kit, soap bar, shampoo, conditioner ... however all can be purchased at nominal price (shaving kit is Rs 30). No toilet slippers are provided.
Internet is pathetic, so bring your own internet dongle if you do not want to depend on hotel internet facility. I brought Photon dongle which worked well in the area.

Restaurants are good, with large choice of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But please note for 3 days I stayed there the menu was static. I mean, I was pretty bored having the same food every day. They also serve Al Carte.

I regularly used fitness center, which has below average treadmill. Weight exercise has limited options and no multi channel gym. There is cycling and elliptical trainer. Good its open for 24 hours, but there are no instructor. The service at gym is very poor. I requested for towels multiple times, but they simply kept forgetting. There is no vending machine near fitness center, you need to get down to ground floor to grab a can of energy drink.

The elevator provided nice security as it will not operate without your door key card.

Lastly I think I should thank the front desk staff because they were very cooperative. They let me late check without extra charge and printed my boarding pass on request.

I think this is a nice hotel when you travel to white field area for business.

Thanks,
Aurobindo

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your thoughts with regard to your stay at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same. I, on behalf of my team would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused due to poor internet connectivity & supply of towels to the Gym and would like to assure you that corrective action for the same has been taken.

Assuring you of a better experience with us on your next visit.

Ulhasnagar, India
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The business hotel is categorized under 4 star but qualifies for a 3 star with difficulty.
The rooms are like any another contemporary business hotel. Air conditioning in the rooms is next to nil. Had a terribly sultry & suffocating night & the staff could not help either.
The food at the restaurant is again below average. Staff cannot speak or understand what you say. Food served at a dhaba is certainly more tastier. Gulab jamun we asked for was the worst of all. How can a 4 star go wrong with Gulab Jamun which is so basic?
3 star rating is only for the feel of the rooms.

Room Tip: Its purely a business hotel. Check for AC's in rooms before moving in.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your experience at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same. I on behalf of my team would like to apologize to you for the let down in our services and assure you that the same has been viewed seriously and corrective action being taken.

Assuring you of a better experience on your next visit.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I personally feel you guiz are amezing in least cost...

value for money, best place for professional stay since locality suits commutation option for people visiting companies near by!

I stayed there for 4 days 5 nights, food was amezing, near clean rooms in cheapest rates!

service was ok!

looking forward for next visit soon !

Vadodara, India
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I came at Bangalore for my business purpose. My stay at Hotel Keys was very good. But I want to understand one thing that " The person check out from the hotel and by mistake his room card key remain with him. Then what to do.? Can that room card key work for that particular room after check out from the Hotel ?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business