“Good hotel in Bangalore”

Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru
Ranked #37 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Delgoda, Sri Lanka
“Good hotel in Bangalore”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Keys hotel is very good and quality hotel , foods are very good , i wants to thanks Management and hotel Staff.and have more tv channels in room and room service very good , cleaning service very good ,

Room Tip: i stayed suit room very good
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your thoughts with regard to your stay at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same and assure you the best of our services at all times.

Anand Ramachandran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Polish first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Pros :-
1) Good for business tours.
2) Reasonable after getting corporate /Amex Discounted tariff.
3) Short and Clean room with sufficient accessories like Iron, Tea /Coffee maker.
4) Good location for business tours.
5) Buffet Lunch and quality of food served is great.
6) Hospitality and hotel staff is polite and helpful.
7) Solo girls traveller has an advantage of getting dedicated female floor and rooms , to feel more secured.

Cons :-
1) LCD TV Is of no use as maximum channels are blocked , Hotel has to immediately work on this.
2) The bath room has glass sea through wall , this is not needed for the type of hotel it is. In general cases Ppl visiting keys are family or Business or Solo.
3) Price of Lunch and dinner buffet should be slightly less.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Unfortunately I had to stay at this terrible hotel for 14 nights as it was booked by my husband's new company since we relocated to bangalore. The day I checked-in,not a single TV channel was working.I was told that hathway was not working properly.But at my finding few channels were coming to others rooms and in their bar.Despite complaining,nothing was done.They kept giving same excuse for 10 days. What I felt was they havnt paid the bill of hathway connection.The management is so poor that they are not at all bothered about customer complain and they lie a lot.I have never seen such sort of treatment to a guest in any hotel.They call themselves as a good business class hotel but they are NOT.There was absolutely nothing good in this hotel which I can recommend to anybody.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ankita0004
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your experiences at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same. I on behalf of my team would like to apologize in the let down of our services but would like to assure you that during the said period it was not only us but everyone in the Bangalore & Mysore region who were connected with M/s.Hathway that experienced the non-availability of the TV channels.

Assuring you of a better experience if given another chance.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had a horrible time at the hotel as there was barely any channels on T.V that I could view. Basic channels like SONY, ZEE, STAR PLUS, DISCOVERY, NATIONAL GEOGRAPIC, NDTV, NEWS 24 and many many more were missing. dispite complaining, nothing was done. I was kept giving the excuse that the service provider is not providing those channels. well if thats the case, then the management needs to change the service provider.
Lassi was brought to my room in paper glass. Had a hard time holding the glass. Was forced to use both my hands to hold the glass from falling.
Like other business class hotels, they didn't provide complimentry toothpaste, tooth brush, comb, moisturiser, sweing kit, etc.
Laundry items were not picked from room , nor dropped in the room. Had to deposit it at the reception and collected from reception.
Lunch buffet costed Rs 550. I think its too much.

Room Tip: All rooms are ok
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Anand_Ramachandran, General Manager at Keys Hotel Whitefield, Bengaluru, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your experiences at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same. I on behalf of my team would like to apologize in the let down of our services especially in the shortage of channels being shown. I would like to confirm that corrective action has been taken with regard to the same.

While we do not place any amenities in the rooms, all these are made available to our guests on request.

Assuring you of a better experience with us on your next visit.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The best part of the hotel is that it is located in the heart of Whitefield and would certainly be a locational advantage for people on official tour if their business is in and around Whitefield. I am an extremely accomodative person and most of my reviews would suggest that, however, I was forced to be annoyed during my stay at this hotel.

I stayed on Room 606, on 4th June'13 along with my colleague. Firstly not a single staff in this hotel smiles ! Everybody is very busy and just doing their work. Well, I got in fast enough, thus I dont mind, but I found it strange.

I called up on reaching my room about the WI FI facility. I was informed that its free for 2 hours and that the staff will create an ID and call me. It sounded strange to me, having stayed in other hotels. However I gave the benefit of doubt as there is no end to ones learning and experience.

I was forced to call back an hour later asking about the ID. To my dismay I was informed that the connections are down and no explanation given why I was not called and informed. This was the beginning.

I went about my errands and was back in my room at 1145 PM. I called to check if the Connections were up? I was informed that it is a charageable service. When I asked for clarity on how it became chargeable all of a sudden there was no answer, not even a courtesy sorry for mis communication and trust me nor even a smile! Well, I think its not right to smile in this situation !! Thus they are right this time and I really need not be so hard pressed for smiles.

I thought it was wiser to stay away from further communication and headed towards my room as there were at least 7 more guests in the lobby. No reason, why I make them biased on their prejudices if they get to hear my complaint.

Btw the room was clean, AC appropriate, TV works as well. I am sorry but still it could not make me happy, instead my mind started working on Cause & Effect of people not smiling, till I went into deep slumber, where I was met with strange folks at the hotel Gate Smiling:) Well, even nightmare ends and thus, I woke up, took a shower( hot water was available), connectd my Laptop from my mobile, finished my work and checked out, not even bothered to go for the breakfast.

Surely, will not recommend to people like me who loves to smile and share small communication plesantaries.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking time off to pen down your experiences at Keys Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. We appreciate and value the same. I on behalf of my team would like to apologize in the let down of our services especially the lack of warmth forthcoming from our end towards guests. The same has been looked into seriously and corrective action taken.

Assuring you of a better experience if given another chance.

Bangalore
Reviewed June 4, 2013

It was my daughters 1st B'day around the 25th of may and I was rushing to check out hotels around Whitefield.
I had earlier booked a outdoor space in one of the hotels but due to unpredictable weather had to start looking at indoor options and we were a week away from the main event. The main criteria for us was the food, we wanted the food to be the best and next was the space. We short-listed couple of hotels & went through the quotations that was given to us. But of all the hotels, there was one that stood out to us in terms of welcoming us, being more open in terms of what will be offered and being more accommodative. This was the starting point of our experience in knowing Keys Hotel in Whitefield. As the discussion went by we started to feel we are in the right place. The FnB team gave us the options to select from the menu but when we requested that they come up with the initial draft, they checked on the ethnicity of the guests attending the party and came up with a excellent spread and we were surprised with the spread that was offered. But still there was doubts looming on how good the food is because we have never tasted the food here. All the details were discussed and finalised in this short duration of a week.
It was 25th May 18:30, I walk into the hotel and was surprised to see everything set as agreed, It was more than what we expected and each aspect of the team's work was very detailed. This was the beginning and from here on the FnB team was busy taking care of the guests and ensuring the event went well. We were also offered a projector to display our daughters pictures and this is something that other hotels do not offer. The event management guys also were accommodated well by the hotel staff. The food....... What do I say, from the welcome drink to the desert, the food was excellent, the spread and the taste of food cannot be expressed and this has what has led me to write this review for Keys Hotel. All the guests and most importantly the kids (for a change) enjoyed the food and this has been the talk in our circle of family and friends. I have now realised that its not the event that makes the people happy but its the food and I very much thank Keys Hotel for pulling this for us. I would very highly recommend this Hotel and if you have not tried the food here, don't wait hit the road and try their Brunch.
Couple of highlights:
- Very welcoming staff
- Very simple and straight forward information
- Excellent knowledge of the cuisine from across India
- Good Ambiance and approachability
- Economical
- Good coordination and team work by the staff
- Excellent food, I have to applaud the FnB team/ Chef for this

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Location : Whitefield opposite to Graphite India. No major attractions in immediate vicinity to the hotel like shopping malls, shops, restaurants etc. However suitable for business travellers as it is close to majors IT parks around Whitefield.

Hotel and Rooms : Rooms are done very well they are clean. Wi-Fi is available in every room, though it is not free for all. Rooms have all standard amenities along with Iron. Was disappointed with choice of channels there was no sports channel available others were also unpopular channels can do much better in this domain. Also similarly I found the bed to be a bit soft and hence it aggravates my back pain.

Food : Very nice, room service is good they are willing to accommodate guest request and overall food quality including breakfast is good.

Overall: A very decent choice for business traveler with very good services and smart amenities.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business