“Amazing Kebabs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2012

One of my friend suggested this place. The food was Great ,great ambiance and I would say lasting taste of the amazing customer service.
Barbeque factory may seem like a clone for one of the more successful restaurant in town however there is no comparison neither in food or ambience or the great guys always smiling and serving there. . they start with the melt in the mouth - shikampuri kabab which sets the tone for the great kababs to come, tandoori chicken without color, then the chicken tikka and angarey seekh kabab , fish kababs were good ( thou they should Grill the fish instead of frying it. ) anyways they gave us the second helping of fish which was grilled . the staff is so well trained that they don’t say no to any of your requests ( no company policies here ,unless you ask for a discount )we had gone there with a very skeptical mind however no one compares to their standards of service ,which is equivalent to any good five star hotels in the city.we tried BBQ on a Saturday and was a very good experience !!

7  Thank nutan D

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This was my first visit to barbecue factory, after seeing the ambience my expectations were very high. Staff was very courteous and pleasing but food was ok ok. Non veg starters were good but the veg was ....... No comments... Best thing was watermelon with vinegar sauce..... Ambience was very good... Lil diff from others...

Nw I want to try d great Indian thali ... It's other branch....

Overall u cn try it once... My expectations 4 sweetdish was I'll high.. Ididnt like nething in sweets...

1  Thank NanuNittu
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Have visited this place 4 times now and every time with my family and few friends. Not disappointed even once, kebabs were changed, different a bit. I think once or twice a week they change the menu a bit, for repeat customers like me and the service has improved a lot, so in a way good got few new things to taste. Enjoyed the kebabs. Cheers guyz will be back soon but do keep up the quality.

8  Thank ligigeorge
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went with my Friends and all of really enjoyed the fresh kebabs. Food was awesome and each one of very relished it. My friends most of them liked all the kebabs favourites being shikampuri,pineapple, sweet potato etc. Will come back.

8  Thank FoodieSantosh
Reviewed February 2, 2012

i am stuck in this corporate sweat house, and like all of us in the clan, have clients and clients clients and teams and teams teams etc to keep happy and satisfied, and like the wise man saying happiness is found thru the stomach of the man, heehe funny but true.Last months team budget was spent on this cozy lace calle barbeque factory, first guess after hearing the name was anothe run of the mill resturant trying to copy the now agening barbeque nation, but my team and me as in for a surprise, ambience was sooooper, much much above expectations, food was succulent and the kebabs just melted (oooooops i actually just droooled) in the mouth, the best part was that the team enjoyed it so much cause of the unlimited quantiy, man it was really worth every pie spent there.the dessert was excellento!!!!! just the right amount to come back for more cause of the lingering taste ad just enough to keep you happy for the day. anyways looks like i am writing a book, but no just got carried away in one of my best experiences with food. kudos bbq factory team, keep up the good work.......

7  Thank sanal s