“Awesome Comfort and delighting staff”

FabHotel Corporate Nest Koramangala
Ranked #205 of 666 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Though my stay was short for three nights but I am planning to put my relatives for my wedding event in couple of months, I chose this place. It impressed me so well. As a Director - Guest services with a leading chain in Singapore & Australia, I was treated like a KING. The staff were so personalized and served pretty well though it was a last minute requests that I bothered. Kudos guys.. YOU ROCK. Am planning an another short stay in couple of weeks.

Room Tip: Club Suite - At its best
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Senti S
Mangosuites, CEO & Customer Care Executive at FabHotel Corporate Nest Koramangala, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at Mango Suites | Bravo I
We are happy to know that our efforts have been so well appreciated. Its our priority at Mango Suites to provide our guests with high standards of service.

Feedback such as yours is our greatest reward.
We look forward to serving you again.

There are newer reviews for FabHotel Corporate Nest Koramangala

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hi ,
Recently stayed at bravo1 , executive suite , the rooms r so small that even deluxe category room is big .
It's a suite and no refrigerators , when I arrived they had no idea about my booking .
Pls don't go by the name , it's not at all value for money .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jaypalshah
Mangosuites, CEO & Customer Care Executive at FabHotel Corporate Nest Koramangala, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry to hear that your stay at Mango Suites | Bravo I was not very comfortable.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I've shared your feedback with my front desk staff at Bravo I and assure you that this issue will be addressed.

We have a room for every kind of traveller. For the discerning traveller who enjoys life's luxuries, Mango Suites offers a category of rooms called Club Suites that have larger televisions, mini fridges and lounge seating.

We hope we have the privilege of serving you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I was there for two days on my business trip.
This small hotel had everything I was looking for: A homely feeling, a very central, Rooms are nicely done, but the only off was bed, which was not so comfortable compared to their another property on the other side of the road,which is much bigger and a coffee day is also attached to it.
All staff were very friendly, and helpful, both professional and genuinely nice
There are lots of eating options close by . The breakfast, which is also served there, was delicious.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends

Room Tip: Choose a road facing room in the bigger property. they call it as Bravo 2
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nikunj d
Mangosuites, CEO at FabHotel Corporate Nest Koramangala, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Intellistay Hotels Pvt. Ltd., CEO & Customer Care Executive at Mango Suites Bravo I, responded to this review
August 16, 2012

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement.
We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Its probably fine if you are making a short trip and all you have to do here is sleep for the night. Sheets and bathroom were clean. While the bathroom layout is a bit funny but manageable. One of things which really bothered me is their lighting. I do like the option of deciding whether I want them bright or dimmed. The lights were quite dim for my liking. And the other let down was there breakfast and their food overall.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mailtoritu205

We thank you for sharing your experience at Mango Suites, Bravo I
We have noted your concerns and are working towards improving them. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The room is spacious. The lighting and air conditioning is fine. The staff are very cordial and are very responsive. Room service does a good job. Laundry is decent and not very expensive. The hotel is located near the main road. Although the wifi is not free, 160mb per day of vouchers were given and the connection was of decent speed. The television had access to almost all the major english and hindi channels.

But, the food is below par. The design of the restaurant (not sure if you can even call it one) and the variety they provide is definitely not their strong point. They have a pretty bad lift. While their bathroom is well equipped, their shower doesnt work well. Sometimes the water are extremely hot for both the hot and cold extremes and sometimes it is very cold. It is almost although you can have only one of the extremes.

If you can overlook these disadvantages or if they can try and rectify them, the stay is wonderful.

Room Tip: There is a CCD near the hotel. Take Room 101 for a good view ;)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Mango Suites, Bravo I
We are striving hard to provide our customers with some delectable food and more options. Very soon we will be launching our very own brand of restaurants at all the Mango Suites.
We have made a note of your other concerns and are taking the necessary measures to resolve the issue.

We look forward to serving you again and providing you an unforgettable experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Pros:
1. Location - near the main road with a cafe coffee day in the premises.
2. Good attentive staff.
3. Clean rooms.
4. good quality bedding.
5. Decent breakfast. Primarily southindian.
6. Lockers provided in every room.

Cons :
1. Wifi is tiresome to use as we have to take a voucher from the reception everyday to login.

All in all a very good VFM hotel in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012

August 16, 2012

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This hotel is very economical mainting its standards. The location is very good. Rooms are well designed though very compact. I would like them to focus on these items:
1. Ensuring the room is completely dressed before guest gets in.
2. The WI -FI internet is funny. Should change the method of log-in. Its painfull and not working properly.
3. Should focus on maintenance as my bed sheet was stinky but changed instantly after complain.
But I would like to mention here that if they maintain it properly, it would be best hotel in the price bracket they are operating.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sumitdumka
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you for your candid review!

We have tried to keep the Wi-Fi simple but government regulations demand that we use authentication that involves a few steps. We will re-look at simplifying the process.

Sorry to hear about your sheets. We take cleanliness and sound sleep seriously at Mango Suites and we trust you will not face this situation again.

We look forward eagerly to your next visit and follow up review!