“Memorable of China food”
Review of Memories Of China

Memories Of China
Ranked #112 of 11,258 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ulsoor
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food and the ambience is good enough........... the taste is good enough ...... with an outing to bamgalore got to collect the memories back

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Memories of China is an exceptional Chinese resturant not to be missed while in Bangalore. Conveniently located on M. G. Road,it is an easy find within the Taj Vivanta Hotel.

Everytime I am in Bangalore, I make sure I visit this restaurant.
The food here is great, the Chef from Hong Kong and his team creates exceptional dishes creating memories for your tatste budes and a longing for China.

If you feel the food is great, the service is exceptional. Manager Murali and his team treat you like a royalty. Order something not on the menu and it will be delivered to you in minutes to your taste and wishes.. Having been 5 star restaurants around the world and without hesitatin I can say this is one of the best when it comes to service. Visit and you will not be disappointed.

Abraham V.
Miami, Florida

Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hospitality at the restaurant is reflective of true Taj hospitality. One thing that really stands out is the ambience. It is very tastefully done. The food is not overly expensive as this is an upscale restaurant!

The desserts were not to our liking though! Everything else, the appetizers, soups and main course were impeccable! Definitely a restaurant to visit for special occasions or for fine dining!

If you are looking for a good Chinese meal and are not shy on spending a few bucks, then this is the place for you!

Do try the crab meat soup! It is delicious!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I celebrated my wife's Bday at the restraunt..Food was awesome, hospitality even better. My son (infant) was given a sketch and crayons to color and be busy..The ambiance was good and the best thing was: The order didn't take time to arrive!!

A must visit for people in search of authentic chinese meal...

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a business lunch here and it very well may be the best Chinese food I I have ever had. Our host knew the chef and simply asked him to serve us what ever he wanted. One of the members of our party did not eat meat, so the dishes were mostly vegetarian with one fish dish. We did not miss not having meat. All the dishes were excellent. The food is Hong Kong style Chinese. Other Chinese restaurants will pale in comparison to this place.