“Best in Class at Affordable Rates”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #4 of 693 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Sheraton and Luxury go Hand in Hand. One of the best places to stay in Bangalore. Warm welcome with 0 charges of early check in.. Boy I was amazed to see that. It's in Brigade Gateway Bangalore.

Best Points of the Hotel
1. Amazing Rooms
2. Infinity Pool
3. Awesome Entertainment
4. Excellent Shopping Mall next to the hotel
5. Most rooms get the pool side view
6. Awesome Fitness Center
7. The breakfast is out of the world Amazing.. Excellent taste. Caters a lot of cuisines.
8. The Lobby is also awesome.
9. Standard Sheraton Style Bathrooms
10. Free Early Check in! (Thanks to Shubra Sharma soo much! ! )

Some of the disappointing things about the place , which NEEDS Improvement
1. Key Cards don't work properly. That is annoying. I had to insert it at least 4-5 times to get it right. Best of it, not just me a couple of others also had the same problem.
2. There is NO FREE WiFi. A Big Disappointment ! !! :(

All in All Best place to stay!! Go for it!

Room Tip: Choose ANY. SPG guests have a different floor. Ask for rooms there :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Shreyas2415,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your valuable feedback with us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and is located in the 43 acre self sustained campus called Brigade Gateway which also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. We have taken note of your concerns and assure you that we will do our best to have these resolved.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I ended up canceling a different hotel reservation to the Sheraton Bangalore as was highly recommended hotel by our office team. This place is perfect and lived up to its reputation.

Since I was travelling almost 02 weeks continuously, I got sick due to weather change and had fever & stomach upset, I shared my sickness to the Manager on Duty Mr. Shakti, (do not remember his full name), Shakti responded the situation promptly and also ensured that I was well looked after, The doctor was arranged for me who took just 15 minutes, what a customer service, Thank you so much, I never expected such a quick response, Later I was fine. I would like to thank Sachin at concierge for helping me in getting the medicines on time and was ready to help all the time.
The hotel staff gave me such care that is comparable to a hospital! , Most every staff member helped me through my sickness, supplying me with lemon juice & a rice soup repeatedly throughout the day, giving me directions on how to beat the sickness.
Concluding, I just want to thank Mr. Shakti! And the rest of the hotel staff for keeping a smile on my face even though I was throwing up my entire insides out throughout the day, and I have never been to a hotel that had such amazing customer service.
THANK YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU!

Thanks again

Room Tip: Sheraton staff, you treated me like family and will always remember my experience here. Thanks agai...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank arvind272472
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Arvind272472,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and is located in the 43 acre self sustained campus called Brigade Gateway which also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your kind words of appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the associates and I am sure this will only encourage them to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed here for a week whilst travelling on business. The rooms are clean, with comfortable beds, spacious and exactly like every other Sheraton. They have a selection of restaurants and "feast' on the ground floor offers a vast array of options from their international buffet. Breakfasts in the club were OK but slow in being produced.

Room Tip: Club rooms are good
1  Thank Judith64

Dear Judith64,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and is located in the 43 acre self sustained campus called Brigade Gateway which also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Feast, our signature multi-cuisine dining venue offers dishes ranging from Western, Oriental and Indian cusiines and we are glad that you enjoyed the spread at offer.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

It is a classy hotel with true Sheraton experience. Excellent food, friendly staff - always there to help. The rooms are awesome - clean, great interiors, comfortable bed, spacious & roomy. Great choice of restaurants - they have a restaurant by the pool serving barbecue food which is quite good.

Dear Arjun489,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway offers the largest entry size rooms in the city and we are glad you found these spaious and comfortable. We have a total of six food and beverage venues, each offering unique specialties and are happy to hear that you had a memeorable dining experience with us. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

"Been a repeat customer and rooms' cleanliness is never been a concern so far. Always clean and no toiletries lacking. Bed feels comfortable and clean. Remember the last time I had lunch in the feast restaurant. It was good.

Been happy with each of my stay so far. Really satisfied and appreciative of my latest stay. Staff recognizes me, gave an upgrade. Front desk staff never failed to impress with their efficiency and polite demeanor. Deserves pat on their backs. "Excellent service rendered. We would like to express our appreciation to your staff for the quality of service rendered

First and foremost, we would like to thank you, Shakti & Abhishek Evangelista for your undying guidance and support throughout our Stay. Your expert advice and recommendations have made our planning and decision-making process for the upcoming stay with starwood a painless and pleasant one.

Will definitely be back."

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear sksri,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and is located in the 43 acre self sustained campus called Brigade Gateway which also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your kind words of appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the associates and I'm sure this will only encourage them to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We would like to emphasize the excellent quality of the Sheraton Brigade Gateway in Bangalore and the willingness and effort shown by all the staff to make our stay memorable.
We were on a long stay (more than 10 months with short interruptions) and we have really felt like at home, mainly because of the kindness of all the people in the hotel, who really strived to make our stay unforgettable.
We really cannot name a single service as outstanding over the others. All the teams were very professional and willing to help. If one team was good, the next was as good or even better. Starting from the airport team, drivers, entrance and security, lobby, front desk and concierge, house keeping, gym & pool, restaurants and breakfast team, executive lounge, etc.
We could mention some names who were nearer to us, but it would not be fair with the rest of the team who were also there (perhaps not so visible) also helping us.
As evidence of our feeling of being at home, we can outline the excellent attention we received on special occasions line birthday, anniversary, farewell, etc.
Thanks indeed to all the team, from top management to the service responsible people and auxiliary staff.
Thanks to you all. We will keep you in mid more as friends than as hotel staff.

Dear 982Pedro982,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

It is a classy hotel with true Sheraton experience. Excellent food, good spread of breakfast, friendly staff - always there to help. The rooms are awesome - clean, great interiors, comfortable bed, spacious & roomy. Great choice of restaurants - they have a restaurant by the pool serving barbecue food which is quite good. There is also a mall - Orion Mall some few meters away from the hotel which has some good restaurants. Also, there is a HDFC Bank ATM bang opposite the hotel - it came very handy for me as I had ran out of cash.

I and my seniors always prefer to stay at this hotel whenever we are in Bangalore as it is simply one of the best hotels in Bangalore.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Manav2217,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and is located in the 43 acre self sustained campus called Brigade Gateway which also houses the World Trade Centre, Orion Mall and a beautiful man-made lake. We are glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage. Our core values at Sheraton Bangalore are Warm, Connected and Community and it pleases me to know that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. In addition to the HDFC ATM opposite the hotel, you would be happy to know we have an ATM inside the hotel as well at the Link@Sheraton, our connectivity hub in the heart of our lobby!