“Hospitality at the best...thanks you Sheraton”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #4 of 725 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Sheraton Bangalore is s one of the best hotels I have ever stayed before, the hotel is spotlessly clean, beautifully
appointed, with helpful and gracious staff, I am a frequent traveler to Bangalore , this hotel I stayed first time, Hotel
is around 30 KM from the airport which takes around an hour.

As expected from Sheraton the check-in was smooth and we were accompanied to the room, by the front desk
executive, shown all the amenities and modern features of this tastefully decorated, King Deluxe room.

The Sheraton fitness is fairly spacious and well equipped with several treadmills, a range of weights and strength
building equipment. I did not wait at all to settle my bills on departure and was also escorted till main entrance.

The staff is what makes this hotel special and I would like to thank everyone for making my stay most pleasant
however there are also a few people in particular that I would like recognized for their efforts.

I would like to thank Mr. Shakti whom I met on Arrival. He extended best of hospitality during my stay; thank you
once again for making my stay comfortable at Sheraton. I would defiantly recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and beautiful...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pradeepkr5166
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear pradeepkr5166,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us and found the services and amenities up to your desired expectations. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and just around 8 kms from the city centre.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found these spacious and comfortable. Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance is our signature state of the art fitness centre equipped with modern training equipment and a personal instructor to guide you with your fitness regimen. I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy, your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,916)

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Sheraton in Bangalore is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The service is top notch and the staff very fiendly and helpful. For an American traveling in India, you will almost forget that you have left home. The restaurants are excellent with the the Italian (Bene) being the best in my opinion. The rooms are spacious and very clean with all the amenities that one could expect. The location is very secure and has a brand new mall within a few footsteps from the entrance. Other than being quite far from our local offices - it takes an hour to get anywhere in Bangalore anyway - I can't see any reason to ever look for a different hotel when traveling to Bangalore.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mewell,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and had a memorable experience.

Warm, Connected and Community are the core values at Sheraton and I’m glad the associates were able to make you feel comfortable and give you a “home away from home” experience. Bene, our award winning signature Italian restaurant offers guests authentic Italian dishes and wines to complement the same. I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience at Bene. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy that you found these spacious and comfortable.

As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore is located in a self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway which houses Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via a skybridge. Sheraton Bangalore is also the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31kms) and just about 8kms from the city centre. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I just returned from 2 weeks in India, including 10 nights here on business. I am from the US and traveled alone on this trip. So this hotel was perfect for me. Hands down, this hotel is the best in Bangalore. I stayed at another property (Le M') back in August and this was even better. The location is a little further from Manyatan tech park but so worth it.

What makes this hotel nice for US based travelers? the location. traveling alone it was welcome to be able to go for a walk in the evening and this hotel is perfectly located adjacent to the Orion mall and its outside areas. The hotels location allowed me to easily take many evening strolls to burn off those sumptuous meals. Its fun to get out and see locals and do a little shopping (no real great deals at Orion mall compared to what we get back home in the US, but still). A few times I dined at those adjacent restaurants, watched the water fountains, or a cricket game on the large TVs at the bar, etc.and then strolled back to hotel. Stretching the legs was easy at this Sheraton. It made this international trip more comfortable.

The Sheraton hotel breakfast buffet has everything you need from Indian, to continental to even french toast and omelets. There is something for every one. If you find something to complain about here, then you need a reality adjustment. Everything was outstanding.

The Persian Terrace restaurant was also excellent. I had the Iranian Olive Salad and various kabobs which were all excellent. The staff were so attentive and helpful and fun to talk to. The atmosphere was beautiful with fireplaces, open terrace, warm breezes, etc. great place.

I used the hotel gym several times during my stay and both gents who work there were helpful. The LifeFitness equipment was always clean, had fresh towels and free bottled water, etc. and the equipment worked well. After my headphones broke, they were nice enough to loan me a pair (these little touches really help).

The Internet/WiFi was top notch and worked perfectly. great for business work and using Facetime to talk to my wife back in the US.

The staff on all levels were second to none All so welcoming and helpful. They seemed to really actually care about me and my stay. I was there a long times, so I got to know many staff and they were all great people. The Sheraton was perfect in every little detail including asking Starwood Preferred Guests you how you want to have your coffee and newspaper, etc. to strong hotel security; to helping me with questions about Bangalore or the culture, etc.

I just can't say enough good things about this place.and the staff. I look forward to returning.

Thank you Sheraton Bangalore for making my 10 nights a great stay!!

Room Tip: Room 1036 at the end was great for longer stays to help one keep at peace.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear u2fan1967,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense joy to read such detailed and positive accounts of stays from our discerning and long staying guests. I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your business trip to Bangalore and happy that you had a comfortable and pleasurable experience.

Located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is just a few steps away from the Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via a sky-bridge for our guests business and leisure. The campus also houses Columbia Asia Hospital and a beautiful man-made lake. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31 kms) and just about 8 kms from the city centre. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage and were able to make the most of it.

Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests an experience of the flavors of the world with island counters offering Indian, Western and Oriental cuisines and a dessert counter that leaves guests asking for more! Persian Terrace, our award winning Persian cuisine restaurant transports guests to a Middle Eastern wonderland and I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining at experience at our food and beverage venues.

I’m happy you were able to make use of all services at the hotel and found the infinity pool and our Fitness centre, Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance to be up to your desired expectations. Warm, Connected and Community are our core values at Sheraton and I’m happy the associates were able to take care of all your requirements, serving you with courtesy and ensuring you ha d a ‘home away from home’ experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A really top notch hotel. Great rooms, staff and restaurants.
A lovely gym and outdoor pool.
Great bathroom, really well designed and thought through.
Only one fault- there was an annoying noise in my room which I think was coming from the service room/elevators next door! So choose a room away from there!

Room Tip: Away from the service room/elevator!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Loftysurg,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad that you found these spacious and comfortable. The four-feature bathroom is a USP at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel and it pleases me to hear that you found them well equipped. I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Sheraton Bangalore has a total of six food and beverage venues and I’m glad that you had a pleasurable dining experience with us. I regret the fact that you faced a disturbance from the service elevators during your stay however please be rest assured that we will look into the same and ensure that your next stay with us is flawless and our guests receive nothing but the best standards of service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel : The rooms are quite large very well decorated, good / confortable bed. The pool is not particulary large but located at a upper floor so with nice view. The food is ok (3 different restaurants); with brillant service. I found the cost quite good for what I got.

Dear fabriceetpaola,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway. I’m glad that you found the rooms to be spacious and comfortable. Our Infinity pool located on level four offers stunning views of the cityscapes and the iconic ISKCON temple and I’m happy that you had the opportunity of utilizing the same.

Sheraton Bangalore has a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges and I’m glad that you had a pleasurable dining experience with us. It pleases me to hear that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy, living up to the core values of Warm, Connected and Community at Sheraton.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

However, SOME staff (Club Floor) should be given more training and grooming as to how to interact with guests. Apart for a few itches, everything else was very good. The Junir Suite was excellent, The rtaurants were also very good, particularly the breakfast in the FEAST was excellent.

Dear PRAVINL_13,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore. I’m glad your stay with us was comfortable and that you found the room and the food and beverage venues to be up to your desired standards.

Feast, our all-day dining multi cuisine restaurant offers guests an opportunity to experience the flavors of the world and I’m glad that you enjoyed the lavish buffet spread. I regret the fact that you felt your experience at Sheraton Club Lounge wasn’t as per your expectations. However, please be rest assured that I will personally look into the same and ensure that all associates are given the necessary refresher trainings to make sure that on your next visit you receive nothing but the best standards of service in all respects.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the opportunity of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway and restoring your confidence in us.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here for a conference in late March and will be heading back for one more night in early April after a return from Hospet/Hampi.

This is a clean, well appointed, business hotel. The staff are very gracious and solicitious, the rooms are clean and well maintained, and the restaurants are quite good. The main buffet "Fiesta" features food from around the world, of coures heavily focused on India but plenty of options for virtually any sort of traveler and it's all quite good. They really shine at desserts and fancy presentation, some real works of art in the sweets line.

It may not be the most culturally interesting place to stay but for cleanliness, convenience, and comfort it's tough to beat.

Dear Retinol13,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your visits to Bangalore and Hampi.

Warm, Connected and Community are the core values at Sheraton and I’m glad that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. I’m happy that you found the rooms and restaurants to be up to your desired standards. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a wide range of dishes from across the globe with island counters offering Indian, Western and Oriental cuisine options. Our dessert counter is one loved by children and adults alike and I’m glad that you found the presentation and taste of desserts tempting.