“Comfortable, clean, and a great restaurant”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #6 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Berkeley, California
“Comfortable, clean, and a great restaurant”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed here for a conference in late March and will be heading back for one more night in early April after a return from Hospet/Hampi.

This is a clean, well appointed, business hotel. The staff are very gracious and solicitious, the rooms are clean and well maintained, and the restaurants are quite good. The main buffet "Fiesta" features food from around the world, of coures heavily focused on India but plenty of options for virtually any sort of traveler and it's all quite good. They really shine at desserts and fancy presentation, some real works of art in the sweets line.

It may not be the most culturally interesting place to stay but for cleanliness, convenience, and comfort it's tough to beat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Retinol13,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your visits to Bangalore and Hampi.

Warm, Connected and Community are the core values at Sheraton and I’m glad that the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. I’m happy that you found the rooms and restaurants to be up to your desired standards. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a wide range of dishes from across the globe with island counters offering Indian, Western and Oriental cuisine options. Our dessert counter is one loved by children and adults alike and I’m glad that you found the presentation and taste of desserts tempting.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (381)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Was on an unplanned trip to bangalore. Went on business but got a huge room on the 9th flr. Seemed a good family room for 4. They had very good coffee in the room.

Location: Good one if you have work in peenya/tumkur.
Facility: Was good as usual & any other sherton. Security was tight. Rooms are bit noisey during night.
Food: Had a decent spread.
Dislikes: WC was not designed properly for Asians. Sheraton should have thought of " Electronic/Electric Bidet seat".

Room Tip: Seem to have good family rooms
5 Thank Mouli_Prabha
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Mouli_Prabha,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and are glad that you found the service and amenities to be of desirable standards.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found these spacious and comfortable. As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore is located in close proximity to Peenya/Tumkur and is also the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31 kms) and just about 8kms from the city centre. I will look into the concern you had about the rooms being noisy at night however I’m glad you found most features upto your desired expectations. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a lavish buffet spread and I’m glad you enjoyed the varieties of dishes and cuisines available.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This hotel is located "in out of world" created area in bangalore. This hotel lies amidst a newly created township in bangalore. The hotel has oval ambient lobby entrance with helpful personnel at reservation desk. I was alloted room on the floor for "spg members". The room was clean, and there were 6 bottles of complimentary packaged drinking water to my amazement. The tea/ coffee supplies are maintained at frugal levels and one may need to ask "guest service" multiple times. Minibar does not contain alcoholic beverages, and this statement is for information of travellers. The room I stayed had technical issue with A/C controls. Even if I would set room temperature to warmer degrees, it would still show that room temperature was maintained at 23 degree C. I had no time to bring this to attention of the staff. I dont know if the thermostat was dysfunctional or the display was erratic. The bathroom is grand with two options - shower and bathtub. There is no handshower near the western commode for indian travellers. The toiletries are adequate and of known brands. The mouth wash mint is a good addition as it is required. I dined in the "feast" restaurant thrice and I liked the variety of desserts, vegetarian food and soup. The options here are so many that I spent 15-20 min wondering what should be on my plate and I could not resist tasting most of the dishes. Desserts, Dim sum and soups were awesome in taste. The main course changed for may be 1 or 2 varieties in those two days, but that's okay. I had internet package with my room complimetary for 1 day, and the speed was adequate for me to work for my meeting. I look forward to visiting sheraton again.

6 Thank Saket G
Dear Saket G,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to read such a detailed account of your stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus, Sheraton Bangalore is just a few steps away from the Orion Mall, the World Trade Centre, Columbia Asia Super specialty hospital and a beautiful man-made lake. We offer the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) with the best standards of amenities. I will personally look into the concerns you had regarding the air conditioning controls however I’m glad that you found most amenities up to your desired expectations. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a lavish buffet with Indian, Oriental and Western cuisine options and a dessert counter that leaves everyone wanting for more. I’m happy that you had a pleasurable dining experience at the dining venue.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed at this Starwood Property with my buddies. I had booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and both the rooms were great. The Orion Mall at walking distance was very helpful. The staff all over was great. Pool and Spa was great to unwind too. All in all a good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank SocalGuy7599
Dear SocalGuy7599,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and felt that the service and amenities were up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found these spacious and comfortable. Located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus, Sheraton Bangalore is just a few steps away from the World Trade centre and Orion Mall, both connected to the hotel via sky-bridge. I’m happy that the associates were warm and genuine in their service and that you were able to explore and enjoy the various recreational facilities at the hotel, including the Angsana Spa and the infinity pool overlooking the iconic ISKCON temple and stunning cityscapes.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure if your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Reviewed March 25, 2013

It was my first time to go to India. I was lucky to stay this hotel. It is not only the best hotel in Bangalore, but also the best employee who works here. Everyone is very polite, smile, nice. The design of hotel is wonderful, breakfast is good enough for any visitor.

My trip was extended one more day from 19th to 20th, but the hotel was very full on March19th, I couldn't get a spare room in the morning. Mr.Shakti Bhushan Srivastava tried very hard to help me get a room finally by his manager's help, so I don't have to move to another hotel just for one night.

One of employee Shahnaaz is a very nice girl, I met her every day during breakfast. She is always smile, and willing to help, we became good friend now.

I want to say thanks for the help and treatment i got during my this trip!!

6 Thank DaisyShanghai
Dear DaisyShanghai,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you chose to stay with us during your first visit to India and had a comfortable and memorable experience. I’m glad that you found the service and amenities up to your desired expectations.

Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant provides guests with a lavish breakfast spread and I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed the variety. I’m also happy that you were able to notice the design of the hotel and are appreciative of it. I’m glad that the associates were able to go the extra mile and assist you with all your requirements. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team which I’m sure will encourage them to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My experience with Sheraton Bangalore has always been delightful. This is one of the finest properties in Bangalore with scintillating views especially towards pool side. The location is strategic with easy accessibility to almost all places of work & interest. The moment you enter this palace, the feeling is of sheer grandeur & warmth. Room service is at its zenith & unparalleled. Breakfast cannot get more sumptuous with choicest varieties. The restaurants are chic & classy and food is great. A Stay in this Sheraton property is always a delight & reminiscent of the highest standards of Indian hospitality.

Ultimately, it is the high caliber of employees who make the stay incredibly enjoyable and memorable, I would like to mentioned "Mr. Shakti ", who has helped in every way to make my stay comfortable and memorable.

5 Thank Devesh K
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Devesh K,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from our discerning guests, specially from a repeat guest like you.

Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and just about 8 kms from the city centre. Located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore is just a few steps away from Orion Mall, World Trade centre and a beautiful man-made lake. As you rightly said, the rooms offer stunning views of the city, with the ISKCON temple in the vicinity. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant is known for its lavish breakfast spread and I’m glad you relished the same. Each of our six food and beverage venues offer a unique ambience to guests and I’m happy that you found these up to your desired standards.

Warm, connected and community are our core values at Sheraton and I’m glad the associates were able to serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation for the team will definitely be conveyed. We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My experience was good at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, I attended 3 days Business workshop there...it is perfect for having your meetings....

location is superb, well trained staffs and food is okay, not very great food but okay for 5 star hotel...my feedback is must visit hotel for all your business needs and nice place....food quality and taste should be improved for veg food lovers...

Dear Raghu_heg,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and had a comfortable experience.

Sheraton Bangalore offers over 21000 sq feet of meeting space and 21 meeting venues that can cater to meetings of 2-4 pax up till over 1200pax. We also offer dedicated associates to take care of all your meeting and event requirements. We are glad that your Business workshop with us was successful and that our associates were able to serve you with warmth and professionalism.

We will definitely look into your feedback regarding the food and request you to be rest assured that on your next visit you will receive nothing but the best standards of food and service. We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!