“Wonderful hotel with excellent amenities”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #3 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful hotel with excellent amenities”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Great gym, food service was excellent. Really good curries and Indian breads. Room was very comfortable and the staff very attentive. Plenty of complimentary bottled water. Great breakfasts Would definitely go back.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Lisa M
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Lisamay,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We’re glad that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and found the services and amenities to be upto your desired expectations.

Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance is our state of the art fitness centre that offers modern equipment and instructors to provide personalized services to suit your fitness needs on the move. At Sheraton Bangalore we do everything possible to ensure our guests have a ‘Home away from home’ experience and I’m glad that the associates were able to address all your requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers a lavish breakfast spread and it pleases me to hear that you had a pleasurable dining experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (367)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

It was so great to have this oasis of luxury and calmness in the busy, noisy and dusty city! Sheraton didn't disappoint me, it was simply wonderful! Beautiful building, loads of helpful staff, large and airy rooms with everything you could possibly need, spectacular views of the city, great food and drink and a lovely pool - it has it all! Persian restaurant has outdoors seating near the pool with lanterns and fountains and trees in blossom - a lovely option for the warm summer evenings. The food was lovely as well, i had mixed kebab and saffron icecream, all absolutely yammy! My colleague had lobster kebab, cost about £20 which was the most expensive item on the menu I think, but it was well worth it! We had some Indian white wine, it is significantly cheaper than other wines on the menu but absolutely lovely, I would highly recommend it! Infinity pool is beautiful and cocktail menu will not disappoint you :-) (most cost about £5). Didn't get a chance to use their spa so can't comment on that, but breakfast was great with so many options to choose from - anything from Oriental to European foods, fresh juices, fruit and breads, eggs in every conceivable option cooked to your specification, proper French toast - basically they have everything you can think of!!!
We also used Sheratons business centre, booked a meeting room there for half a day for about £30 I think, but in the afternoon we just sat in the large foyer of business centre on a comfy sofas (sockets for laptops are widely awailable), many other people used this free option for meetings instead of hiring a meeting room. Wifi is free for the guests, you can connect up to 3 devices per room. Oh yes, also something I haven't seen in many other places - international sockets in the rooms, which means you don't need an adaptor!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel, we paid 9500 INR (about £115) for the room per night, which i think is great value for what you get!
The only thing is we booked a transfer to the airport - hotel has a fleet of their own cars, which was expensive compared to the ordinary taxi service.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank yulsblack
Dear yulsblack,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing a detailed account of your experience with us during your visit to Bangalore. It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable and pleasurable stay and found the services and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore offers spectacular city views with the iconic ISKCON temple and a beautiful man-made lake in the vicinity. Persian Terrace, our award-wining specialty Persian cuisine fine dining venue transports guests into a Middle Eastern wonderland. I’m glad you liked the food and beverage offerings at the venue and had a pleasurable dining experience. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant is known for its lavish breakfast spread and I’m happy that you were able to relish it to the fullest.

Sheraton Bangalore offers over 21000 sq feet of meeting space and over 19 meeting venues. Our Business Centre offers the luxury of meeting in comfort with all amenities available. It is indeed pleasurable to note that you were able to make good use of the Business Centre and availed of all its facilities. Our rooms are equipped with the best of technology and international standard amenities and we’re glad you noticed and appreciated the same.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was definitely a smart move to take sometime off of work. We have stayed at this Sheraton before and really enjoyed it.
Staying at this resort, is absolutely georeous.
Everyone there made us feel very comfortable.
It was my husband's birthday, so the Duty Manager (Shakti) made sure he had a cake sent to our room before we went to breakfast. It was a nice surprise.
The people that work there are very courteous and the rooms are clean and beautiful. Plenty of nice places to eat, and the food is excellent.
This is a perfect get away. We will go back.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Treesapete
Dear Treesapete,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such encouraging feedback from our loyal and discerning guests. A birthday is a special occasion and we’re glad that you chose to celebrate your husband’s birthday with us. At Sheraton, we believe that life is better when shared and are happy that we could be a part of your special day and make it memorable.

Warm, connected and community are our core values and it pleases me to hear that the associates were able to go the extra mile and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Our award-winning food and beverage venues provide unique dining experiences and we’re glad that you found these to be up to your expectations. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy that your found them spacious and comfortable.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Agra
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed for a night at the hotel for a business trip..
The hotel is located close to the airport and it takes around 40 mins from the airport. The main city is around 40 mins from the hotel, so i believe the hotel is right in between the airport and the main city...so the location has its pros n cons depending on what kind of work you are in the city for..
The staff at the hotel is very courteous. Even at the breakfast buffet the staff was more that willing to serve me at the table. to my surprise as i sat down on my table after pouring myself a glass of juice, there was one at my table asking me if i wanted freshly squeezed juice instead.
The rooms are very modern and spacious. the room had all kinds of pillows to suit your needs.
Also there were more than 2 (around 6)bottles of complimentary water bottles in the room, which i haven't seen anywhere else. Does save you the time of calling for water ever now and then
The food at the hotel is great and the pricing at the restaurants isnt that high either..
Overall cant find a fault with the hotel, and even if there is their staff attitude and service does cover up for everything....

2 Thank TanmayB
Dear TanmayB,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from our discerning guests. As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport and just about 8kms from the city center, thus making it an apt location for guests.

Warm, connected and community are our core values at Sheraton and I’m glad the associates were able to take care of your requirements with warmth and courtesy and go the extra mile to enhance your dining experience. We’re glad you liked the breakfast spread at Feast, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant and had a pleasurable dining experience. Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you find these spacious and the amenities to be upto your desired expectations.

Bhopal, India
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I visit Bangalore a lot of times, this time i decided to stay at Sheraton with my friends suggestion. I must say, the hotel is fabulous. An empitome of perfect hospitality they make you feel at home, always ready to help.

Check in was super speedy did not wait at all, Beautiful Club Lounge. The Food Options range from Indian to Italian are great and supurb.

Orion mall is nearer to kill the time in Evening after your hectic working hours. My special thanks to Shakti for the execellent services and going to extra mile to make my stay confortable.

I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone i know.

Room Tip: Ask for Pool side room.
2 Thank b s
Dear bshridhar,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback about our service and amenities and I’m glad that your stay with us during your visit to Bangalore was comfortable and pleasurable.

We at Sheraton Bangalore do our best to provide our guests with a “Home away from home” experience and with Warm, Connected and Community being our core values, I’m happy to hear that our associates were able to go the extra mile to fulfill your needs and requirements. As you rightly said each of our food and beverage venues provide a unique dining experience and range of cuisine options to choose from. I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience with us during your stay and had the opportunity to avail and enjoy the Sheraton Club Lounge facilities as well. Located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway, we are only a few steps away from the World Trade Centre and Orion Mall, connected via sky-bridge to the hotel for our guests’ business and leisure.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here whilst on business in Bangalore, service was excellent and the facilities are what you would expect at this sort of hotel. I would not recommend it if you're on holiday as it has very little character, you could be in a Sheraton anywhere in the world and it is surrounded by building sites, a motorway and a shopping mall. That said it's handy for the airport so a good base if you are only there for a couple of days.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hungry T
Dear Hungry T,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your trip to Bangalore and found the service and facilities to be as per your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31kms) and just around 8kms from the city centre. Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway which also houses a beautiful man-made lake, Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre. Our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and our services and amenities reflect these values. Link@Sheraton Experienced with Microsoft is a connectivity hub and one of our brand concepts that brings together guests, giving them a space to interact among themselves and their loved ones who may not be with them.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's all good.

Reception and other service staff couldn't be more helpful. The breakfast buffet is outstanding - made more so by staff who somehow recalled what I had the previous day, and ask if they could get it for me, again.

Rooms are comfortable, well-appointed, and internet is speedy. The channel selection on the TV is particularly deep, especially for hotels in India (the Sheraton Saket in Delhi, in contrast, carries almost nothing beyond local TV). The grounds are nice, the gym is excellent, and there's plenty of in-hotel dining options.

If the location works for you, I can't find any reason not to stay here.

2 Thank FeltonS
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Felton S,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to read such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad that your stay with us was comfortable.

At Sheraton Bangalore, our Core Values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m happy that our associates were able to take care of all your needs with courtesy and deliver on these promises. I’m glad you enjoyed the buffet spread at Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant and that the associates were able to go the extra mile to enhance your dining experience.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) with international standard amenities and it pleases me to hear that you found these up to your expectations. Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance is our state of the art fitness centre that offers modern equipment and instructors to provide personalized services to suit your fitness needs.

Our award-winning food and beverage venues provide unique dining experiences and on your next visit we recommend dining at Feast, where we have a Korean Food Festival from 15th to 24th of March with visiting Chefs from Sheraton Seoul. Alternatively, you may explore the Sunday Brunch at Bene which is an exclusive all-Italian Brunch and proves to be the perfect combination of entertainment, celebration and joyful relaxation. We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!