“The adjacent mall is the best thing about this hotel”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #4 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Rather new hotel but they've done very poor job in the rooms so it looks like a 15-20 yrs old place. Staff are good and food was nice, especially the Italian restaurant. There are better hotels in Bangalore (Taj, Oberoi, Leela) but this hotel has a huge mall attached to it whereas other hotels you have nothing to do within a walking distance.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Yosef G
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Yosef G,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your valuable feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver the best of services in accordance with our guests’ desires.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway that put us just a few steps away from Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via a skybridge. I’m glad you found the location of the hotel to be an advantage.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts). We regret the fact that you felt the rooms weren’t up to your expected standards.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,917)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton hotel overnight due to the lack of good airport hotels near the Bangalore airport. This hotel was approximately 30 km from the airport. Hotel was very clean, staff were extremely helpful and attentive. The upstairs lounge provided a nice view and a good selection of beverages (unfortunately no Indian wine, though). The buffet restaurant in the ground floor had an excellent selection of items from Indian and other cuisines, restaurant staff was friendly and the food tasted very good. I stayed in a room in 12th floor, room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AirlineElite
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear AirlineElite,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore. As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31 kms) and we are glad you found the services and amenities here to be of the best standards.

Sheraton Club is a signature Sheraton concept and I’m happy you had the opportunity of spending some quality time there, soaking in the ambience and the spectacular views of the city. Your appreciation for the associates will definitely be conveyed and I’m sure this will encourage them to continue to serve guests with warmth and courtesy. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a lavish spread of dishes from the Western, Oriental and Indian cuisines and a variety of desserts to relish.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We chose this hotel as we had a early flight out the next morning and with the traffic chaos in Bangalore, it was a good idea to stay near the highway to the airport. This was one fantastic choice. From the lobby to the rooms, every thing was absolutely brilliant. The staff were courteous and check in was quick. We were shown to our rooms on the 8th floor and we had fabulous views from the room. The hotel overlooks a mall and office complex with a nice water body in the middle. The room also overlooked the hotel's swimming pool. The bed was very comfortable and they had a large flat screen TV and free wifi. The bathroom was very nice.
Reaching the hotel was a bit of a challenge, but once there you are in an oasis. The mall is just by the hotel and we were pleasantly suprised at the size and variety of stores at the mall. They even had movie theaters and a food court at the mall.
We had the buffet breakfast and the spread was huge with plently of choices for everyone. The food was great. This hotel was absolutlely worth staying at.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms overlook the mall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Tommasoinn,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and found the services and amenities up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is the closest Five Star Deluxe Hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31 kms) and also located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway which makes us just a few steps away from Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre, both connected to the hotel via skybridge. Sheraton Bangalore has the largest entry size rooms in the city (39sq mts) and I’m glad you found tehse spacious and comfortable. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers a lavish breakfast spread and I’m happy you found these up to your taste.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and sincerely hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The staff are warm, helpful and simply great.
The hotel is located beside a new shopping mall with some resturants and coffee shops. Prices are reasonable. The pool and heath center a great and fully equipt. The food, breakfast and evening buffet are excellent.

Dear gilminzari,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a wonderful time staying with us during your visit to Bangalore and enjoyed the service and amenities we have to offer.

Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway and is connected to the Orion Mall and World Trade Centre via sky bridge for our guests’ business and pleasure. I’m glad you had the opportunity to experience Sheraton fitness Programmed by Core Performance, Sheraton’s signature Fitness centre and also had a chance to take a dip in our infinity pool which offers spectacular views. Feast, our all-day dining multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a wide spread of dishes from the Western, Indian and Oriental cuisines and I’m glad you had a great dining experience there.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was traveling alone in India and really wanted an American style hotel, well priced, that was safe with good food and a nice pool. The hotel is magnificent and the entire staff are so friendly and warm. They're willing to help you with any information you may need. There were two girls there who greeted me upon my arrival and really made me feel at home. The rooms were spacious and beautiful, the laundry and food service were great, and the breakfast provided a vast option of choices for all tastes. The hotel is just down from a large business center, mall, and restaurants. The pool is SPECTACULAR! Amazing views! Great hotel option for anyone traveling alone and wanting some luxury at a well price. I'm sure I'll be back soon!

Jennifer

1  Thank Jennifer R

Dear Jennifer R,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense pride and joy to read such positive feedback from our discerning guests. I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and had a pleasurable experience.

At Sheraton, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m happy to hear that the associates went the extra mile and made you feel at home. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found the room spacious and comfortable and the amenities to be up to your desired expectations. Feast, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant, offers guests a wide spread of dishes and cuisines to chose from and I’m happy you enjoyed the variety at offer. As you rightly said we are located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway and connected to Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre via skybridge for our guests business and pleasure.

We thank you for your recommendation and valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great (except it was very far from the airport).

I wanted a hotel that was near the center of activity because it was my first visit to Bangalore. Since I knew nothing about the various areas, I guessed and I feel very fortunate that I guessed correctly.

The staff was very friendly and offered their assistance without hestitation.

I ate all meals in the restaurant. (There was no need to look for another place because the buffet (all meals) had so much to chose from and all that I selected was delicious.)

If I return to Bangalore, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank traveloften13
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear traveloften13,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that we were able to make your first visit to Bangalore special and memorable and I’m glad that you found the services and amenities at the hotel to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bengaluru International Airport (31 kms) and just about 8 kms away from the main city centre. The hotel is also connected via a sky-bridge to one of Bangalore’s biggest malls, Orion Mall, which houses all major brands.

Feast, our all-day dining, multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a world of flavors with a variety of dishes from cuisines ranging from Indian to Western to Oriental and even a dessert section that is delectable. I’m glad you found the food and beverage offerings delicious.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I traveled to Bangalore with a friend who came for a work assignment. The hotel was wonderful. Staff were friendly, helpful, courteous, and efficient. I enjoyed the piano music each evening in the lobby. Breakfast was plentiful, varied, and very tasty. There are Indian, Chinese, British, and American favorite dishes to choose from. I suggest the fresh squeezed juices also. Orion Mall is right next door with a movie theater, bowling alley, grocery store, bookstore, and many upscale clothing stores. The location is near city center with many sightseeing options fairly close. I highly recommend Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.

Room Tip: I enjoyed our view of the city on the opposite side from the pool. We stayed on the 12th floor.
1  Thank Ellen D

Dear Ellen D,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to read such positive accounts of times spent at Sheraton Bangalore from guests like you, and I’m glad that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

At Sheraton, Warm Connected and Community are our core values and I’m glad the associates were able to do everything possible to ensure you had a home away from home experience. Feast, our all-day dining venue offers a wide spread of dishes from cuisines from across the globe and I’m happy that you enjoyed the variety offered for breakfast. Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway and is connected to the World Trade Centre and Orion Mall via sky-bridge. It’s great to hear that you were able to utilize the benefits of the location of the hotel to the fullest.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!