“Wondeful Experience!”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #4 of 726 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was traveling alone in India and really wanted an American style hotel, well priced, that was safe with good food and a nice pool. The hotel is magnificent and the entire staff are so friendly and warm. They're willing to help you with any information you may need. There were two girls there who greeted me upon my arrival and really made me feel at home. The rooms were spacious and beautiful, the laundry and food service were great, and the breakfast provided a vast option of choices for all tastes. The hotel is just down from a large business center, mall, and restaurants. The pool is SPECTACULAR! Amazing views! Great hotel option for anyone traveling alone and wanting some luxury at a well price. I'm sure I'll be back soon!

Jennifer

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer R
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Jennifer R,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense pride and joy to read such positive feedback from our discerning guests. I’m glad that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and had a pleasurable experience.

At Sheraton, our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m happy to hear that the associates went the extra mile and made you feel at home. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m glad you found the room spacious and comfortable and the amenities to be up to your desired expectations. Feast, our all day dining multi-cuisine restaurant, offers guests a wide spread of dishes and cuisines to chose from and I’m happy you enjoyed the variety at offer. As you rightly said we are located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway and connected to Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre via skybridge for our guests business and pleasure.

We thank you for your recommendation and valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Martin Wuethrich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,916)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything about this hotel was great (except it was very far from the airport).

I wanted a hotel that was near the center of activity because it was my first visit to Bangalore. Since I knew nothing about the various areas, I guessed and I feel very fortunate that I guessed correctly.

The staff was very friendly and offered their assistance without hestitation.

I ate all meals in the restaurant. (There was no need to look for another place because the buffet (all meals) had so much to chose from and all that I selected was delicious.)

If I return to Bangalore, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank traveloften13
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear traveloften13,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that we were able to make your first visit to Bangalore special and memorable and I’m glad that you found the services and amenities at the hotel to be up to your desired expectations.

Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bengaluru International Airport (31 kms) and just about 8 kms away from the main city centre. The hotel is also connected via a sky-bridge to one of Bangalore’s biggest malls, Orion Mall, which houses all major brands.

Feast, our all-day dining, multi-cuisine restaurant offers guests a world of flavors with a variety of dishes from cuisines ranging from Indian to Western to Oriental and even a dessert section that is delectable. I’m glad you found the food and beverage offerings delicious.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I traveled to Bangalore with a friend who came for a work assignment. The hotel was wonderful. Staff were friendly, helpful, courteous, and efficient. I enjoyed the piano music each evening in the lobby. Breakfast was plentiful, varied, and very tasty. There are Indian, Chinese, British, and American favorite dishes to choose from. I suggest the fresh squeezed juices also. Orion Mall is right next door with a movie theater, bowling alley, grocery store, bookstore, and many upscale clothing stores. The location is near city center with many sightseeing options fairly close. I highly recommend Sheraton Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.

Room Tip: I enjoyed our view of the city on the opposite side from the pool. We stayed on the 12th floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ellen D

Dear Ellen D,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to read such positive accounts of times spent at Sheraton Bangalore from guests like you, and I’m glad that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

At Sheraton, Warm Connected and Community are our core values and I’m glad the associates were able to do everything possible to ensure you had a home away from home experience. Feast, our all-day dining venue offers a wide spread of dishes from cuisines from across the globe and I’m happy that you enjoyed the variety offered for breakfast. Sheraton Bangalore is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave of Brigade Gateway and is connected to the World Trade Centre and Orion Mall via sky-bridge. It’s great to hear that you were able to utilize the benefits of the location of the hotel to the fullest.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Some change of plans made me spend a night here at Bangalore and upon recommendation of a friend i decided to book my stay here at Sheraton. Although the name itself doesn't need recommendations i was a little wary coz of my past experiences here in the city hotels. Quite frankly i was amazed to enter this place. Its very new and very clean. A very enjoyable stay i must say. The food was yummy too. Wish i could have spent more nights. Definitely next time...

Room Tip: My room..... That was a nice one... Don't know which type it was but definitely on the higher fl...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sakshi J
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Sakshi J,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback and I’m glad you’ve had a comfortable and pleasurable stay with us.

At Sheraton Bangalore we have a total of six food and beverage venues and I’m happy that you had a chance to explore these and had a wholesome dining experience. Warm, Connected and Community are our core values at Sheraton and we’re glad that the services you received gave you a “Home away from home” experience.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, next time for a longer duration!

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Brand new hotel. Very far from the airport. There is a huge shopping mall next to the hotel. If you are visiting amazon office stay in this hotel as it's next door. The breakfast, lunch and dinner food variety is huge. The hotel is on the pricier side.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank tammireddy

Dear tammireddy,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your valuable feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver the best of services in accordance to our guests’ preferences.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport (31kms) and being located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus puts us just a few steps away from the Orion Mall and World trade Centre. At Sheraton Bangalore we have a total of six dining venues and lounges and I’m glad you found the food and beverage offerings at the hotel up to your desired expectations.

We thank you for your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went over on a weekend and just wanted to relax....and that what we got. The rooms are exceptionally well kept ....the bed was so comfortable that it was literally not allowing us to get up in the morning. The staff is very polite and helpful. Food was delectable but slightly over priced in comparison to other 5 star properties. Great way to relax over a weekend....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Varun C

Dear Varun C,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense joy to read that you chose to come and stay with us to relax and rejuvenate over a weekend! A well deserved weekend getaway is what everyone needs once in a while and we, at Sheraton Bangalore do our best to pamper our guests with hospitality that gives them a ‘home away from home’ experience. I’m glad the associates and services and amenities we have to offer were able to ensure this.

The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed as you rightly said, induces guests into deep slumber and is the perfect way to refresh your mind and body after a long week at work. Sheraton Bangalore is the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India and also the first to introduce signature concepts like the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed in the country. At Sheraton Bangalore we have a total of six food and beverage venues and lounges, each offering a unique dining experience and I’m glad that you found the food and beverage options up to your desired expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway for yet another weekend getaway or for longer!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was stayed two times when my business trip in Banglore. It is very excellent ...friendly staff, yummy food @restaurant, calm quit location, beautiful interior.

It's very near to railway station.

No doubt to recommend for this hotel to family & business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank pmsameer
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear pmsameer,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your feedback and are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us during your business trips to Bangalore. We’re happy to hear that you found the food and beverage offerings, the warmth of the associates and the location and amenities of the hotel up to your desired standards and expectations. As you rightly said, being the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International Airport and located in the self-sustained Brigade Gateway campus with access to Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre via sky-bridge undoubtedly puts us at an advantage for both business and leisure travelers.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!