“You've got to love the Sheraton”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #5 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am currently staying at the Sheraton, Bangalore and I must say it is a beautiful, modern hotel. The location is great. You have a mall and many restaurants right next to the hotel. The security is second to none. It is impressive to see that ALL the staff greet you with a smile and a good morning. I am staying in one of the club rooms and it is absolutely lovely. The club lounge staff are very accomodating and very sociable. I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone I know and I don't have any complaints about it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank UKTravellers831
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear UKTravellers831,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and are glad that your experience staying with us has been pleasurable. Located in the self-sufficient lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is connected via sky-bridge to the World Trade Centre and Orion Mall, for our guests’ business and pleasure. It pleases me to hear that you’ve found the connectivity to the mall and the location of the hotel a plus point.

We at Sheraton Bangalore put the safety and security of our guests and associates first and are happy to hear that you appreciate the efforts taken in this respect. We are glad that you’ve enjoyed dining at our food and beverage venues and found the service and taste up to your desired expectations. It pleases me to hear that you’ve found the Sheraton Club Lounge experience enjoyable and will definitely convey your appreciation to the associates. I am sure your kind words will encourage them to continue to deliver the best of services to our guests and serve them with warmth and courtesy.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway in this New Year!

Martin Wuethrich

Write a ReviewReviews (1,900)

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying here for 8 days. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms spotless, the facilities fabulous, the food excellent, but it's the staff that really make this place special. They truly go out of their way to make you feel at home, and after the first day there it really felt like staying with family. Loved the fitness center and the spa as well. Walked over to the Orion Mall several times for shopping and to catch a movie. There was always a car available to take us wherever we needed to go. Special thanks to Saurav, Laboni, and Ankita for going the extra mile to make our last night there extra memorable :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank greenmonstah
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear greenmonstah,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a joyful experience with us during your visit to Bangalore and I’m glad that you found the facilities and amenities available up to the desired standards. I’m happy that the associates were able to go the extra mile in taking care of your needs and ensuring that you had a comfortable stay. Warm, Connected and Community are Sheraton’s core values and I’m glad that we were able to live up to these. I will surely convey your appreciation to the concerned associates.

Being located in the life style enclave, Brigade Gateway, Sheraton Bangalore is connected to Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre via a skybridge, for our guests business and pleasure. I’m glad you were able to make full use of the location of the hotel and had a nice time.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and sincerely hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Very good hotel with good surrounding in a good complex. Rooms are excellent and well laid. Spacious rooms with good facilities. However, hair dryer is missing and could have added value to room. Restaurant is very speciuos and serves excellent food. Their bar has very good ambience and staff is very courteous.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear DIVANJI,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for writing to us and I’m glad you have enjoyed staying at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.
Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave Brigade Gateway with easy access to the Orion Mall, Word Trade Centre, Columbia Asia Hospital and the man-made lake.
Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to hear that you found the room spacious and the services and amenities available up to your desired taste. At Sheraton Bangalore Hotel, we believe in clutter free environment and hence a few of facilities like hair dryer are offered to guests upon their request.

With access to six restaurants and bar, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel provides unique dining experiences. Feast, our all day dining signature restaurant which offers Western, South Asian and Indian cuisines, while Bene our signature Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian tastes. Persian Terrace turns into a middle-east wonderland in the evening where guests can enjoy Persian cuisine in an alfresco setting. Durbar the maharaja style regal bar lounge is a great place to enjoy foot stamping music and you can also try wide range of cocktails from our Culinary Cocktails.

It makes me happy to know you have loved the hotel’s facilities and services and I look forward to your continued visits to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is one of the best property that me and team stayed .Starting from Check in to Check out and the event in the banquet went very well .Every staff of the hotel was very helpful and courteous and took good care of the entire group. Looking forward to com back and stay .Keep the good work .

2  Thank atulpumabajaj
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear atulpumabajaj,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

I’m glad that your stay with us during the recently concluded event was pleasurable and that you found the services and amenities to be of the desired standard. It pleases me to hear that the associates were able to look after you requirements and that the event in the banquets went off smoothly.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway has the largest pre-function area in the city and over 19 meeting rooms to offer, which makes it an appropriate choice as the perfect MICE destination.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Excellent facilities. Highly reccomend rooms with the view of the ISSCON temple. Good restaurants. Walking distance from Orien Mall where you get great choices for food and shopping.

Nice swimming pool to chill out and relax.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Anuraj S,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

I’m glad you had a comfortable and pleasurable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore and enjoyed the facilities and services we have to offer.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is located in the self-sufficient lifestyle enclave called Brigade Gateway which houses Bangalore’s largest mall, Orion Mall and the World Trade Centre. Sheraton Bangalore is connected to both via a sky-bridge for our guests’ convenience. We are also a few minutes away from the ISKCON temple and as you rightly said, the rooms as well as the poolside of our hotel offer stunning views if the iconic landmark. I’m glad the food and beverage venues at the hotel were up to your desired taste.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Bangalore was our first stop on a recent trip to India and The Sheraton could not have been a better choice. We arrived from London on a Sunday at 5 AM and the Hotel had a car waiting for us. Mr. Bipin Kesavankutty went out of his way making sure that that everything was excellent. He kept his word and delivered in every promise more that we expected. Everything was excellent from the food to the staff. It was the BEST Hotel stay in our recent trip to India, not only because of the Hotel facilities but most importantly because of the great group of people and the team at the Sheraton Bangalore. We already recommended it to friends and family. We stayed in other Big Hotels in other cities during our recent trip and this was the best by far. Sheraton Bangalore gets an A+ or 10/10 and hopefully we will be back soon! Thanks again for making our stay in Bangalore great, we appreciate it !!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MOMDESI

Dear MOMDESI,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback about the hotel and our associates who are willing to go the extra mile for our guests’ satisfaction. I will definitely convey your appreciation to Bipin and the team and I’m sure your kind words will encourage them to continue to deliver the best of services to our guests. At Sheraton Bangalore our core values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad the service provided to you lived up to these values.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and sincerely hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My flight was at 3 am and I was arriving from Tirupur in the afternoon so I booked to stay here instead of lingering at the airport, was supposed to arrive around 3pm but the horrible traffic of the city made me arrive around 5 pm so I only got 7 hours stay.

As I was booked for a club room, i was taken to the 16th floor for check in, while checking in I grabbed a free beer which I really looked forward to after a 6 hour car journey, after the quick check in i was taken to my room 1103, it was very spacious, had all the 5 star amenities, lots of FREE bottle water, the bed was large with soft/medium pillows.

I crashed for a few hours then ordered room service which was delivered in less than 1/2 as stated, food was very yummy.

Come midnight had to check out and go to the airport, I had the hotel car service booked and it was very nice, took 45 mins to the airport.

Staff was very friendly and even if it was a short stay I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Wangtshuk B,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It’s a matter of great pride for me that you chose to stay with us even if it was just for a few hours and were able to enjoy the facilities available. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and while yes, at peak hours the Bangalore traffic can get bad, I’m glad the express check-in and chilled beer in the Club Lounge was a refreshing start to your stay!

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to hear that you found the room spacious and the services and amenities available up to your desired taste. Being the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is also the first to introduce signature Sheraton concepts like the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. The multi-layered bed with Plush top mattress and allergy sensitive pillows and crisp cotton sheets is known to have lured guests world over to a deep, cozy and sweet sleep and I’m glad that for the few hours that you were here the relaxation it provided you was just as you would’ve liked it.

I’m glad the in-room dining experience you had was up to the best of standards and the short stay you had was pleasurable. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits, next time for a longer duration!