Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #3 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hong Kong
“7 Hour Stay”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My flight was at 3 am and I was arriving from Tirupur in the afternoon so I booked to stay here instead of lingering at the airport, was supposed to arrive around 3pm but the horrible traffic of the city made me arrive around 5 pm so I only got 7 hours stay.

As I was booked for a club room, i was taken to the 16th floor for check in, while checking in I grabbed a free beer which I really looked forward to after a 6 hour car journey, after the quick check in i was taken to my room 1103, it was very spacious, had all the 5 star amenities, lots of FREE bottle water, the bed was large with soft/medium pillows.

I crashed for a few hours then ordered room service which was delivered in less than 1/2 as stated, food was very yummy.

Come midnight had to check out and go to the airport, I had the hotel car service booked and it was very nice, took 45 mins to the airport.

Staff was very friendly and even if it was a short stay I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Wangtshuk B,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It’s a matter of great pride for me that you chose to stay with us even if it was just for a few hours and were able to enjoy the facilities available. Sheraton Bangalore is the closest five star deluxe hotel to the Bangalore International airport (31 kms) and while yes, at peak hours the Bangalore traffic can get bad, I’m glad the express check-in and chilled beer in the Club Lounge was a refreshing start to your stay!

Sheraton Bangalore offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to hear that you found the room spacious and the services and amenities available up to your desired taste. Being the first newly built and managed Sheraton in India, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway is also the first to introduce signature Sheraton concepts like the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. The multi-layered bed with Plush top mattress and allergy sensitive pillows and crisp cotton sheets is known to have lured guests world over to a deep, cozy and sweet sleep and I’m glad that for the few hours that you were here the relaxation it provided you was just as you would’ve liked it.

I’m glad the in-room dining experience you had was up to the best of standards and the short stay you had was pleasurable. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits, next time for a longer duration!

Martin Wuethrich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

excellent place, new clean. the rooms was spacious and well cleaned the taxi pick up from the airport was good. the price was excellent value for the quality of the hotel. will definately be staying here the next time I'm back in Bangalore

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Singkiwi,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear such positive feedback from our guests and I’m truly glad that you’ve had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore.

Sheraton Bangalore has the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it’s a great feeling to hear that you found these to be spacious and felt that the services and amenities available were up to the mark.

We thank you for your feedback and recommendation and look forward to serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I had the occasion to stay in this hotel for 4 nights in the first week of December 2012 for attending a Lions Conference and found the hotel very good with friendly and helpful staff members, good ambience and comfortable rooms with all the required facilities. Conference facilities are also of a good standard. The spread in the Coffee Shop on the Lobby level has a very wide spread catering to all tastes. Overall a very pleasant experience and value for money.

Room Tip: View from our room which was pool facing was good
Dear BPB2012,

Greetings from Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore for the Lions Club Conference. The Lions Club was an important delegation for Sheraton Bangalore and we are glad the associates could take care of your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway offers over 21000 square feet of banquet space and 19 meeting rooms for our guests’ to plan their personal and professional get-togethers and conferences. I’m glad you found the services and amenities available in the banquets as well as in our dining venues to be up to your desired standards.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Delhi
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had excellent and most comfortable stay at Hotel Sheraton Banglore. One of my memorable experience where one has to commend the service and the food. Also the staff were very hospitable. I would like to express to my gratitude to Miss Roohi Azmat and Miss Soumaya R for this comfortable stay. I would definitely recommend other travellers to this hotel.

Room Tip: Travellers must experience a stay at the club room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Arthur895,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It brings me immense joy to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I’m glad that you had a pleasurable and comfortable stay with us and felt that the services and hospitality you received was up to your desired standards. I will definitely convey your appreciation to the associates you’ve mentioned and the team. I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with warmth and courtesy. At Sheraton Bangalore, we strongly believe in going the extra mile to ensure our guests have unforgettable experiences and I’m happy that you’ve had a memorable stay with us.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton on the last December of our holiday trip, as a special treat for ourselves. In fact, so good is it that I'd recommend having breakfast there even if you happen to be staying elsewhere - it's that good. All in all, a fitting end to a marvellous trip, and a hotel that I would certainly love to visit again at the first opportunity and hotel staff were really good, specially Ruhi Azmat. She has provide us lot of comfort to made my trip awesome. and last Highly recommended...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Sachin D,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a comfortable and memorable stay with us during your visit to Bangalore. I will definitely convey your appreciation to Ruhi, and the team and I’m sure your kind words will encourage them to continue to serve guests with warmth and courtesy. I’m glad you found the breakfast spread at the hotel to be up to your desired taste and thank you for your recommendation for the Sheraton Bangalore and the food and beverage service.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and look forward to the opportunity and the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

New Delhi
Reviewed December 5, 2012

The hotel has a welcoming team which tries to look into details and ones comfort. Good sized rooms and some lovely outlets for wining and dining. The hosts at the coffee shop on the group floor is a delight. And housekeeping, they know their job and always attentive. A nice fitness centre, gorgeous pool, the spa is perhaps the only area i felt a bit let down. No male masseurs. All in all, a good option to stay in.

2 Thank SharifDRangnekar
Dear SharifRangnekar,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and that you found the service and amenities offered to be up to your expectations. Sheraton Bangalore provides guests the largest entry size rooms in the city and six food and beverage venues, each offering a unique dining experience. I’m glad that you felt the rooms were spacious and the dining venues catered to your taste.

I will convey your appreciation to the team at the lobby lounge and the housekeeping associates. I’m sure they will be delighted and encouraged to continue serving guests with warmth and courtesy. Angsana Spa does not have male masseurs available and I deeply regret the inconvenience caused in that respect.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had a major delegation stay at the Sheraton, and was very impressed with their exceptional service orientation and responsiveness. Their desire to please the customer was evident in every aspect of service delivery. The rooms were well designed and were suited towards the international business traveller. Cuisine options were diverse, and the quality was great.

The staff themselves are "on their game" all the time, ensuring the client was truly satisfied.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PHH123456789
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear PHH123456789,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that my associates were able to ensure a warm and comfortable stay for the delegation and cater to all your needs and requirements with courtesy. At Sheraton Bangalore we believe in delivering service of the best possible standards and going the extra mile for our guests. I’m glad that you felt the associates were able to deliver on this promise. I will surely convey your appreciation to the team which I am sure will encourage them to continue to strive for perfection in all respects.

Sheraton Bangalore has the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and I’m happy that you found the amenities and design of the room to be up to your expectations. With a total of six food and beverage venues we offer our guests a choice of cuisines from around the world and I’m glad you had the opportunity of experiencing these.