“Excellent and clean hotel”

Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
Ranked #3 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent and clean hotel”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Recently visited the hotel and had an outstanding and out of the world experience. The rooms were spacious and maintatined high level of cleanliness and standards. It has a fantastic ambience and the staff were warm and cordial and their services exceeded the level of expectations. It's a lifetime experience to be in this hotel and we would definitely come back to experience the same ,again and again......

Room Tip: Take a pool-view room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear pprajna,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and recommendation. I’m glad you had a pleasurable and comfortable stay with us at Sheraton Bangalore.

Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway offers the largest entry size room in the city (39 sq mts) with spectacular views of the city, ISCKON temple, the pool and the Brigade Gateway campus. At Sheraton, our Core Values are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m happy that our associates were genuine and courteous in their service and able to ensure you had a home away from home experience here. We believe in providing our guests with nothing but the highest standards of service and amenities and it pleases me to read your appreciative comments on the same.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to having the pleasure of your continued visits.

Martin Wuethrich

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Vow the best and the posh place in Bengaluru and the hotel is right there. Access to the mall is still not functional you have to go out of the gate and then get in the mall, but the hotel rooms are massive, they easily beat the international standards. Fantastic ambience, clean and everythings good including the service and food. The masala dosa preparing guy is pathetic at the breakfast barring this petty point would rate 10 on 10 for this hotel.

Room Tip: Take the rooms facing the mall and the residences, fantastic view.
Dear Abhay-globetrekker,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We appreciate your feedback as it is quintessential for us to understand our guests’ needs and constantly better our services.

I’m glad that you felt the ambience, food and service were up to your expectations. Sheraton Bangalore Hotel offers the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq mts) and it pleases me to hear that you found these to match international standards.

We have always received great reviews about our breakfast and food; however, it surely concerns me if we have not met your expectations in this regard and trust I will personally look into the same. Please be rest assured that on your next visit you will have nothing but the best of services provided in all respects.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and we look forward to serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Still a fantastic place - from the rooms, restaurants and spa... Highly recommend with One Caveat.... Do not leave the Sheraton with any type of billing issue. I have been back and forth with the Sheraton for about a month in a half. I was double billed for my room at check out and didn’t receive the 20% food or Spa service as my rate indicated. +1 month later the double billing was finally credited but I have yet to receive any other adjustments to my account. The delays in response from the hotel to the issue continue to cause more frustration. I will be going to another SPG property at the end of this month and hopefully can get some level of satisfaction by speaking to someone there. Though this in not a direct reflection of the property itself, the issue I’m dealing with has certainly impacted my view of the service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Charles W,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

It pleases me to hear that you had a pleasurable stay with us and that you felt the rooms, food and beverage venues and spa facilities met your expectations.

However, it is indeed a matter of deep concern that while your stay was comfortable; the billing procedures were not up to the mark. I assure you that I will personally look into this matter and ensure the billing errors are corrected and adjustments are made with immediate effect.

At Sheraton, it is our topmost priority that our guests not only have a pleasurable stay but they also leave with a feeling of coming back and I sincerely hope that we have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel and have the opportunity of restoring your confidence in us.

We thank you for your valuable feedback, as it is quintessential for us to serve our guests in accordance with their desires ensuring the best possible standards.

Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel is directly next to the new shopping mall and the World Trade Center. The Brigade Gateway is a 44 acre campus, much of it with new buildings (hospitals, shopping, Businesses). There is a nice man made lake which you can see from some of the rooms. Rooms were very clean, large and had all the ammenities one would want or need. Will definitely stay here again on future trips to India.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 1227 and had a view of the new mall, man made lake, and swimming pool. Also, you c...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear larlax5,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It pleases me to hear that you’ve had a comfortable stay with us.

As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave, Brigade Gateway, which puts us a few steps away from the Columbia Asia Hospital, Brigade Apartments, and the man-made lake apart from being connected via a sky-bridge to Orion Mall and the World Trade Center. The location thus suffices the dual purpose of business and leisure for our guests.

With the largest entry size rooms in the city (39 sq. mts) and services like Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core Performance, Link @ SheratonSM experienced with Microsoft®, we ensure our guests are provided with all amenities to have a complete and pleasurable stay.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Warm regards,
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place is just a glorified mediocre hotel. The service is not five-star (I had a Fed-Exed delivered there a week earlier and it made it to me the day I checked out...), food is not very good and the breakfast is really like the breakfast you would find in a national US hotel. Not good. The rooms are fine and new, no complaints, but the hotel has zero charm and cannot play in the big leagues of luxury international hotels at this angle. Food needs serious help. Location is drab: next to a boring mall.

Room Tip: Overlooking the mall? I mean, honestly, there's no recommendation here.
Dear El_Mudo_11

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your valuable feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver in accordance with our guests’ preferences.

At Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, we do everything possible to ensure our guests have a comfortable and pleasurable stay. It is a matter of great regret that you felt the standards of service and amenities were mediocre and not up to your expectations, however, trust this as a one-time incident and does not reflect the usually high standards of service and quality that we are known to offer. I will definitely look into the concerns you’ve mentioned above, personally and assure you that on your next visit you will only receive the best of our services.

We appreciate your efforts in leaving behind a feedback for us and I really hope you give us a chance to serve you better in future. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway and restoring your confidence in us.

Mumbai
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Really Good 5 star hotel..about an hours distance by road from airport...it's new ..vary spacious lobby... spacious rooms... breakfast spread simply superb, good food .. very friendly service... good swimming pool and fitness centre...simply loved the experience... there is a mall nearby ..private entrance from hotel... happening place.. lake and business park next door...could not find any fault with the hotel at all..will definately come back..

Room Tip: choose a rooms 6 to 10th floor... will get excellent view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Samjo24,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

We thank you for your valuable feedback as it is quintessential for us to serve our guests in
accordance to their preferences.

As you rightly said, Sheraton Bangalore Hotel is located in the self-sustained lifestyle enclave Brigade Gateway, placing us footsteps away from the Orion Mall for our guests’ leisure, the Columbia Asia Hospital, World Trade Center and a beautiful manmade lake. The hotel is also connected to the World Trade center and Orion Mall via a sky bridge.

It pleases me to hear that you’ve had a great stay with us and found the rooms, food and beverage options, the pool and other amenities up to your expectations. At Sheraton Bangalore Hotel being warm and connected to our guests are our core values and I’m glad that we’ve lived up to the same. It gives me a sense of pride everytime our associates deliver to the Sheraton values and trust, I shall surely pass your kind words of appreciation to the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Brookline, MA
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 3 times now in past year and like it. It has all the facilities I'm looking for (a very nice thing is sauna), but there are minor things that annoy me:
1. at check in, they always put me in smoking room, although I reserve a non-smoking room (everywhere else I always get non-smoking). I arrive to the room, see it is a smoking room, back to the reception to get room changed. It is no fun to do that 3am after 22 hour travel
2. for Sunday brunch, the music is just too loud. I can't hear the staff what they have to offer. It seems that many people don't mind that, as the lobby restaurant was full

Besides the facilities, I really enjoy their restaurants. This summer they had visiting chef from Thailand (was excellent) and the Persian restaurant on 4th floor is always a good choice(the wines are too expensive for what is offered, but I'm realizing this is across India the case).

Internet connection is good, which is important to me. Skype and voip calls without problems.

In general very good hotel for business stay with few minor issues

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear ivandean,

Greetings from the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It brings me great joy to hear that you have repeatedly chosen to stay with us and do hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits in the future.

It pleases me to hear that the facilities we offer at Sheraton Bangalore are up to your desired standard, be it the Internet or the sauna. Persian Terrace, our award winning open-air, Persian cuisine restaurant, provides our guests with a complete Middle Eastern ambience and I’m glad you had a pleasurable dining experience there.

I have made a note about your concern regarding the volume level of the music during the Sunday Brunch and will definitely look into it. I will personally address your concern regarding your room preference and will ensure the same is not repeated again.

Thank you for your valuable feedback as it is quintessential for us to deliver our services in accordance with our guests’ preferences. We look forward to serving you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway!

Warm regards,