Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway
  • Pool
Grand Bee Hotel(Bengaluru)
  • Room Service
1,966 results
All reviewsorion mallthe club loungepersian terracefeast restaurantworld tradeinfinity poolexcellent servicebusiness tripspecial thanksamazing experiencehome away from homeexcellent hotelgreat hospitalityrooms are spaciousspecial mentionexcellent staybuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2011

One thing was very clear that irrespective for the brand and the size of people that i was taking to Sheraton, for them Customer was the most important thing.

My conference had a some of the portions that were not very confirmed till the last moment. The team at sheraton was very flexible in addressing to my requirements immediately and made sure it was done to the perfection of my taste.

The whole experience was like i was dealing with 1 entity Sheraton and not different functions in Sheraton. Right from sales to F&B everybody responded as if it was their problem.

All i can say it cant get any better that this. Kudos to the team

3  Thank Dipesh_Khona
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear Dipesh_Khona,

I am pleased to know that your conference at Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway was successfully conducted, with excellent results despite the odds. It is essential that we work as one team – Sheraton, and it’s nice to hear from our clients that our associates have lived by the core values we stand for. I have conveyed your kind compliments to the team.

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, and taking out time to write a review. I look forward to welcoming you again at the hotel.

Warm regards,
Martin Wuethrich
Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

Reviewed July 7, 2011

The rooms are spacious and well furnished. The staff is very attentive and courteous.
The spa treatment was outstanding. The spa interior is splendid and clean.
If I get a chance - I will definitely return to Sheration Bangalore at Brigade Gateway.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank sujata_ohio
SheratonBangalore, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2011

Dear Sujata_Ohio,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation on the hotel during your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear from that you enjoyed the spaciousness and furnishings within the room during your stay. I am also glad to know that your spa session was splendid and memorable. Rest assured I have passed on your kind words of appreciation to my associates.
Thank you once again for devoting some time in giving us feedback. We look forward to your next visit to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

New hotel (opened approx May 2011) so very clean and great sized rooms. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. It is located in north of the city centre but close to major roads so access is easy, particularly for airport.

1  Thank Anglotraveller

Dear Anglotraveller,

I am happy to hear that you have had a pleasant stay with us and finding our rooms to be grand and clean. I have passed on your words of appreciation to the hotel’s associates, which is a motivational boon to them.
Thank you once again for your nice feedback and we look forward to welcoming you soon back to the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I have been coming to Bangalore for the past 10 years and this hotel outshines the other Starwood properties as well as the Leela and Royal Orchid. The rooms are gorgeous and very large with all of the modern amenities. The staff are superb, they will do anything in their power to accomodate your request. The food as previously mentioned is wonderful. This is a fantastic new addition to Bangalore, in fact I'd love to move it to New York.. The staff deserve great kudos for a job well done.

Room Tip: SG floor is great
1  Thank terry m

Dear Terry,

It’s a pleasure to know how much you have enjoyed your stay with us. Being familiar with hotels in Bangalore and rating us beyond the benchmarks is very motivating for my team and me. I am glad to hear that our associates have done a commendable job in delivering your request. Food and Beverage is of utmost importance to any hotel and I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the dining experience here.
I would like to thank you for the wonderful words of appreciation and would be looking forward to your next visit at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Sheraton is a startup here in Bangalore. We all anyway know how good it is globally. We happened to book the junior executive suite for our wedding night. To start with, the people [staff] especially Nilanjan, put their heart and soul into the place. They made such beautiful arrangements for me and my husband - including flowers, wine and cake. It was a night to remember.
The staff is very caring and polite and they will do everything in their capacity to make us comfortable. Apart from this, the rooms are very good and the view is brilliant. The food is just too lip smacking. The ambiance, the music and the place is top class.
Anyone who plans to visit Bangalore and who want good value for money and good hospitality - they MUST go to Sheraton!! :)
Loved every bit of my stay here!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SurabhiDhanke

Dear Surabhi Dhanke

I am very pleased to hear that you and your husband had a fantastic stay with us at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway. I’m happy to know that our Associates were able to help and assist you and your husband during your stay, taking care of the smallest of details to make your stay here memorable. Rest assured I have passed on your words of appreciation to the associates, who were responsible in making your stay with us grand.
It’s a moment of pride when our services are recognized and matched to the standards of the Sheraton worldwide. I thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation which means a lot to my team and myself. Look forward to welcoming you again at the Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway.