“Horrible experience”

Ranked #410 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Its a very horrible place to dine at, we went for a family lunch buffet the food was so bad everything was cold and stale. there were no starters available when asked they said its over. main course did not have gravy with the biriyani. desert was mere rice and milk with some sugar. My 2nd esperience was when we again went to try our luck for a dinner .to my horror the service was terrible this time. all the customers at the retaurant started fighting going straight into the kitchen as the service was so bad.items were served very very late and after waiting for 30 mins we get to hear that the item we ordered is not available now and they dont hv most of the items on their menu.My sincere advise is to not go that place ever again,not even in dream.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MythriNagaraja

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Navi Mumbai
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Through the web come across to this hotel. upon checking found that it was below expected. room services is very poor. resaurants people are more focused on private parties. But the location good, very siilent.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I would like to share my pathetic experience with hotel Sai Leela, Yelahanka, Banglore.
1.IRS700 (135USD) was stolen from my laptop bag placed inside my room. I had gone for lunch at the hotel restaurant and had cleary switched on DND on my door.
The management showed no sign of responsibility and also wanted us to handle the case with police and the house-keeping staff (2 boys)
2. The chair at the restaurant fell off when I was having my lunch. The staff looked more worried about the chair damage than the customer's injury. And as mentioned above, they show no sign of responsibility and they were least bothered
3. To our surprise during one of our dinner, we got lamb pieces from chicken curry.
4. The hotel couldn't even provide us a soft drink (coke) after 11:30pm as they close the storage area.

To summarize it's a nice building owned by a uneducated and uncivilized person and managed by a group of unprofessional people.
My valuable readers please don't plan your stay there... 'Worst experience' is too simple a word for my stay anf experience at Sai Leela.

Regards

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Zorif

Travelers are raving about these Bengaluru hotels

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I had come across this unique business and leisure hotel through its web site. When I checked in it was more than I expected. Good work guys All the best.

Room Tip: Suite Room particularly # 101
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
Liwa Hotel
#104 of 662 in Bengaluru
Tranzotel Banglore Airport
Tranzotel Banglore Airport
#29 of 563 in Bengaluru

Been to The Sai Leela Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Sai Leela Hotel

Property: The Sai Leela Hotel
Address: No.3/1, Sai Leela Singanayakanahalli | Yelahanka, Bengaluru 560064, India
Location: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #410 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hotel Class:4 star — The Sai Leela Hotel 4*
A Brand New 4 Star Hotel just 18KM from BIA,with 3 Restaurant and bar.We also have ample parking space,Banquet Hall,Board Room,Swimming Pool,Gym and Recreational Facilities ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sai Leela Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.