“Comfortable stay”

Bangalore, India
Reviewed May 29, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank An Accor traveler
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I have been to this hotel last week when I was in Bangalore,its a beautiful modern hotel.The restaurant food spread was good and tasty but the service need to improve.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear guest

I would like to thank you for choosing Novotel during your recent stay and sharing your experience.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the food in our main restaurant , meanwhile we have noted your comment regarding the service and will be working towards exceeding your expectations on your next visit .

We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed May 21, 2012

1  Thank 57Beach
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The day after i check in to Novotel Techpark Bangalore, my credit card was hacked by someone.
I suspect one of the reservation staff had used my credit card for his own because as my knowledge i never share my credit card number to anyone else except Novotel reservation staff. At the time, i come to Hotel lobby and looking for the reservation staff who take care of my reservation.
I have a very impressive experience at that time. They are very professional to handle this kind of situation.
They take all my complain and information.
They help me to find out who using my credit card and proofed it to me that Novotel Techpark Bangalore is still secure for such kind of transaction.
I am very appreciate to all the staff and ecpesially Mr Irfan Khatry as Front manager which helping me to find out my Credit Card problem during my stay.

Overall this hotel is good to stay.
Improvement from facility like Swimming pool, sauna and fitness might be required because its very boring to stay at there at weekend if you travel for business trip.

3  Thank Purnomo S
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Purnomo S,

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your praise for Irfan, your valuable comment will help us to go that extra mile for all our guests.

We are pleased to inform you that the swimming pool and Fitness center are opening during the month of June. Meanwhile, we offer all our valued guests ibis gym next door as an alternative for their wellbeing during the stay..

Once again thank you for your generous feedback and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future ..

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed here for two weeks and highly recommend it if you're doing business at any of the companies in the area. Having a 5-10 minute drive versus an hour was wonderful.

Room was very comfortable and both the bed and the shower exceeded my expectations. The only improvement I would suggest is the desk chair which I would have liked to be more ergonomic since I spent many evening hours on work calls.

Food was also better than expected. The breakfast buffet had choices for every palate and I also took advantage of the dinner service. In-room dining was always prompt with the food served at the proper temperature.

Staff was very friendly and always ensured I was happy and comfortable.

I can't wait until the pool, spa and additional restaurant open up for my next business trip.

4  Thank kweg83

Dear Kweg83,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark

We appreciate your time in sharing your valuable comments with us, we continuously strive to improve our services at Novotel.

We have noted your comment regarding the desk chair and communicated to designers for future improvements , meanwhile we are glad to inform you that Swimming pool & gym will be operational in June and we will be looking forward for you using these facilities and sharing your experience with us.

I Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Check-in and check out takes 15-20 minutes each every time even for repeated visits. Nice spread of food, not so good service, frequent billing errors, etc. No master switches in room, have to go around the room to turn off lights before sleeping.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank bond1001
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear Guest,
At the outset allow me to thank you for your stay and feedback.
We have noted with concern your comments on the check in & check out process and briefed the respective team on corrective actions. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Please be assured that feedback is not only responded to but an effort is made to ensure that action is taken to prevent any reoccurrence.
We are pleased to inform you that the concern you raised about the master switch has been resolved.

We value your feedback and it will help us improving services as we constantly aim to deliver a good and pleasant service to all our guests.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bengaluru Techpark in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Those that have read my reviews in the past would realised that I am partial with Accor Group Hotels as they offer a range of Hotels that are the right balance between functionality and price. So for my first visit to Bengaluru (I used to know it as Bangalore), I decided to play safe and just book at the Novotel. There was also an Ibis right next door to the Hotel but I decided to try out the Novotel as it was newer.

Location wise, there's not much around the Hotel that I could see. As it was a very short business trip I didn't really get the chance to explore the area around the Hotel. Judging from the other guests at the Hotel, I believe the Hotel caters specifically for business travellers from all around the world visiting the various IT companies around the Hotel that included Intel.

Check in was reasonably fast although I got the impression that being new, the staff were still trying to get used to the systems in the Hotel. WiFi was available throughout the Hotel although it was a bit of a drama trying to figure out which part of my name they used as my access code for the WiFi. The Hotel was spotless and whilst a little bit sterile, I kind of enjoyed the familiarity of being back at a Novotel.

Breakfast was excellent. There was a stage where I found that I would get the best Indian breakfast at the Indian owned Hotel chains e.g. Taj, ITC but I must say that the International chains have caught up very well in this department.

All in all, a very "Novotel" experience in a very new hotel. Would definitely consider the Hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Kebuh
Alaa A, General Manager at Novotel Bengaluru Techpark, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Novotel Bengaluru Techpark..

Thank you for taking time to write to us , it gives me an immense pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us ..

I have shared your valuable feedback with my team which will motivate us to perform better every time , meanwhile i do appreciate your comment about the WIFI connectivity , an immediate action has been put in place to avoid repeating this in the future ..

Looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Bengaluru,

Please accept my personal regards till then ..