“Best Luxury Hotel in Bangalore”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel La Classic

Hotel La Classic
Ranked #112 of 652 Hotels in Bengaluru
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Best Luxury Hotel in Bangalore”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a holiday trip to Bangalore last week with my family. We stayed at Hotel La Classic for two days. I got the name by searching the Google. Me and my husband enjoyed staying at Hotel La Classic. The rooms were very tidy and the bathrooms were well cleaned too. What I liked the most is their Spa treatment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank devikakmenon
Rohinikrishna, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel La Classic, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Ms.Devika Menon,
Thank you very much for choosing La Classic for your recent visit to Bangalore and also for sharing your valuable feedback with us .We are absolutely delighted that you had a comfortable stay at LA Classic , Your comments will further motivate the team at LA Classic to continuously deliver a Real Hospitality experience to all our guests.
We at La Classic believe in the service, not only extraordinaire but legendry. We believe in three principles, Service, Food and the extra touch of smile from all of us.
We look forward to welcome you back to LA Classic.

Regards,

Rohini

Manager – Guest Relation

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Phagwara Punjab
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed in LA Classic, Bangalore for a short period for official tour. I checked in hotel at 16/04/2013 at 10:30 PM and checked out the hotel at 17/04/2013 at 03:30 AM and I stayed here for approximate five hours. I had paid INR 3612/- for this short stay. Every thing was perfect and systematic. In this short stay I had not find any mistake in this hotel. Cleanliness, Staff behavior was good. After checked in reception boy guided me to go to Room Number 201 on the third floor and I used life to go to my room. But there was not waiter or helper to help me to enter into my room although I have not much luggage, As I was on short official trip and I was carrying simple brief-case. Any way this may be due to late check-in. But as the hotel has 24 hour coffee shop (named and they must have helper to pick our luggage or guide us to reach our room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dinesh S
Rohinikrishna, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel La Classic, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Dinesh,
We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback.
Your compliments on the hotel’s services & staffs have been shared with the entire team. I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team and encourage every one of us s to be a true hospitality leader.
However, it concerns me greatly to note your check in experience at our hotel was not at par with our standards, I apologize for the inconvenience caused and assure you that I have personally looked into the concerns you have mentioned above to make sure that on your next visit you will only receive the best of our services.
I am also delighted to inform you that this May we will be opening our Grand Executive floor with Butler Services and exclusive facilities. I will be happy to introduce you personally to this new venue on your next visit to the hotel.
Please feel free to access me anytime on gre@laclassic.in whenever you plan to visit Bangalore in future. We truly appreciate your support and patronage and are grateful that you have given us this feedback. My whole team and I look forward to welcoming you back to LA Classic, The Luxury Boutique Hotel in Bangalore in not too distant future.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Last week me and my family went to Banglore. As we searched in google about the budget hotels in Banglore, i got the name Hotel La Classic in the top position. We were very happy that the Staffs were very friendly and the rooms were very neat and tidy.

Room Tip: The rooms were very spacious and the bathrooms were very neat. I would like to visit hotel La Classi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Midhun m
Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Last month i was on my business trip to Hosur, i got to know about LA Classsic from one of my friend and i stayed in this hotel in last week of FEB 2013. This is a very excellent and value for money hotel mainly for Business travellers. Our room was very much comfortable and when it comes to service that was awesome. No need to wait for anything. Rooms are spacious with all the amenities. And apart from that this hotel has every thing like Bengaluru Restaurent, Envy Lounge Bar, Coffee shop as well as SPA. So, in all this hotel is best to stay for business traveller and also a great value for money hotel.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are excellent with all the amenities.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed at La Classic for two days during a recent business trip to India, it's new and very good hotel, our company has been using it for over a year now, some employees staying for a number if weeks and even a couple of months. The rooms are spacious, clean and bright, air conditioning and TV works, water is hot, electric doesn't go off too often and it's not too noisy - all very important points for India!!! There is a free wifi, which is great for Skyping home! The coffee shop is ok and the bar does very good cocktails! The staff are helpful, although you have to make sure your request or instruction is very precise and issued in plain English! The food is good, there is Indian food buffet in the evening and also a menu of other choices incl European dishes. It's nice to have a pool and a spa, the pool is clean and warm with a nice pool bar, but I didn't get a chance to use their spa, although the list of treatments looked very good and reasonably priced. Overall I thought the hotel was great for the price of it, the only thing is its sort of in a middle of nowhere, both Hosur and Bangalore is a good taxi ride away. If you staying for any longer than just a couple of days -ask for a room at the back of the hotel as the front is facing a busy and noisy road (Indians love their car horns!!!)

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank yulsblack
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have been to Bangalore for 2 days for some official work, I was searching for a good hotel to stay and found La Classic.. I should say this was one of the top class hotels in Bangalore at affordable prices !!! The whole campus was maintained clean and neat.. good experience !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Vinoth_SR
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Last week me and my family went to Bangalore. We have searched the Bangalore hotels in Google and got the name of Hotel La Classic.We had a wonderful time at Bangalore staying in Hotel.The services of the hotels were very good and what i like the most is the Spa packages there. Don't miss the wonderful experience of Hotel La Classic.

Room Tip: Friends, if you are going to Bangalore means don't forget to stay at Hotel La Classic. I had a w...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bengaluru
Ramee Guestline Hotel Bangalore
#183 of 652 in Bengaluru
Springs Hotel & Spa
Springs Hotel & Spa
#97 of 652 in Bengaluru

Been to Hotel La Classic? Share your experiences!