“Nandos at Church st”

Nandoo's
Ranked #554 of 10,869 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico
“Nandos at Church st”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were thinking about grabbing a bite in Matteos which is next door but it was so crowded that we opted for Nando’s and all of us were glad we did it. They took our orders quickly as we were in a hurry; I had the paneer and vegetable kabobs with the bean salad and fries. Cant remember the price but I think it was 290r (?) I also had the sweet and salty lime soda and I was pleasantly satisfied with my choice. They served me 2 kabobs, the fries were crispy and the bean salad was really good and tasty. My friends ordered chicken kabobs with spicy rice and found it good as well. As I said before the service was quick and efficient and the food was tasty. Will be back to this place for sure!

• Visited March 2013

Bangalore, India
“Not anymore ...not for veggi friends at all”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

have been this place 4-5 times and everytime my desire to come back to this place is going down...was there with my team last evening and was so disappointed that I've decided to not to go back there ever again...ordered veggie dishes for few of my colleagues and was shocked that the only thing, which have in offer is panner.....chicken wings were also very horrible and smelled very bad....

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nikhil A
Bengaluru, India
“Highly overpriced”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Visited the Park Square Mall, ITPL branch. It's highly over priced. All dishes taste the same and the choice is also very limited. Would have been acceptable at half the price. Will not visit again.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Pramodpk
Rajkot, Gujarat, India
“Good chicken as always...”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service was good and the best part was valet parking is available... had a nice experience.... had ordered humus n pita bread along with chicken... we are used to humus without the perry perry sauce so were a bit disappointed but overall the food was good..

• Visited January 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Peri peri galore!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is in the Park Square mall in ITPL Whitefield Bangalore. The decor is outstanding with a huge salad bar dominating the entrance. The staff are well trained and courteous. The place is of course famed for their chicken preparations done to perfection ... the aroma tickles your taste buds even before biting into the 24 hour marinated chicken which just melts into your mouth. There are the quarter/half/full portions which come just plain or with two sides of your choice. The cous cous salad is fresh and crispy with a generous sprinkling of olives and cheese..the pita pockets with freshly made hummus make for good starters. Simply comfort food with a bit of zingin it with their signature sauces and dressings. Priced reasonably this place is ideal for families!