Villa Camelot
Holiday Village(Bengaluru)
$40
$30
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsyamini and raghuraguother guestschailong term guestshome stayhome away from homeendless cups of teacaring hostswashing machinethe ground floorplace to stayshort staywi fihomestaypetswhitefield
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I stayed there for 4 days and the hospitality was above par, the family was very warm in their taking care of their guests, the reviews written by other travellers were a great source of inspiration, what was mentioned was well taken care by the family that runs the B&B.

By far the best experience in my stay at the city, food was excellent, some extra as desired for my son was very well accomodated and prepared at a very short notice. All the best and a must stay place again and again in the city of gardens, with the family of golden heart.

Room Tip: take the rooms on the first floor, to bask in the early morning sun and have a warm cup of tea
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Rachael ,Gary and Little Nevan ,

Greetings from all at " Villa Camelot "!

We appreciate your kind words and the time taken to write this review .

We loved having you over ... it kind of worked for us too ,because Dhairya found a playmate in Nevan . Well , doing little stuff for children is always a pleasure ... after all i'm a mom too, to a little one !

Hoping you are now settled in , and taking your much needed break after setting up Bangalore Operations . Big hugs to Nevan and tell him we'll have more collection of "Spiderman " toys lined up for his next visit !

Reviewed November 17, 2011

After reading reviews here, we called Villa Camelot. Firstly, we received an UNGREETED and a cold response, as if, they were done with any kind of hospitality. We have never received such a curt response ever from someone in this industry, and particularly, from an establishment which claims to uhold Indian hospitaility. They mustn't make tall claims on their website.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sight-Seers-IND
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Dear Navraj ,

Greetings from Villa Camelot !

We thank you for your time and effort to join TA to write a review for us .

We really value your input , however for the sake of clarification ... We are a family run HOMESTAY and our opening line on the Telephone can never be like a Hotel, like " Good Morning ... Villa Camelot how may i help you " , since we have family members calling on the same number too !

I misunderstood you for my Paternal Uncle ,since on the caller id was showing a voip number ( technology frequently used by family members too ) and hence the greeting " Hi Uncle "

Sincere apologies , for a response genuinely meant to greet my Paternal Uncle .

We , look forward to meeting you and letting you soak in " Villa Camelot " hospitality in the near future .

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I loved Villa Camelot, I was there last August for 10 days and It was the best place I stayed on my whole trip in India. Yamini and Raghu made me feel like home (they are always willing to help and give you the best service). My room was very clean, spacious and nicely decorated. The food was phenomenal, everything I tried there from breakfast to dinner was very fresh and yummy! I also really enjoyed sharing with everybody at dinner time, learning more about their food and culture.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank VidaTravel
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Vida Travels ,

Greetings from Villa Camelot ! Thank you for the great review and the good words ... it would also be very helpful for us to know , if you could please share the NAME of the GUEST who stayed with us !

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I wish I could say this place was just like home - my home is nothing like villa camelot unfortunately.

The place is spotless, rooms are spacious and Yamini will make a breakfast to die for (I wasn't around for lunch/dinner unfortunately). Raghu and Yamini are just absolutely perfect hosts. Cannot recommend the place enough!

Room Tip: Call up Raghu and Yamini - you can honestly rely on their advice
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank g k
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Dear Gokul ,

At the outset , thanks for the effort and the time taken to write this review ! Your stay although short was memorable and the moments of fun and laughter in the evening are etched on our heart and mind forever . We are hoping to be a part of a " BIG FAT HYDERABADI WEDDING " sometime soon :) ! Wishing you the best and looking forward to having you over sometime soon .

Reviewed September 15, 2011

This accommodation was the best experience on my entire 2 month India trip. After a couple of days I felt like being part of the host family. Great rooms, delicious food and very warm atmosphere.

@ Raghu: Your the master chief cooker. I wish that you can take off once again with a paraglide.
@ Yamini: Best mother figure ever.Thank you so much for all.
@ Dariha: Don't listen to big people conversation!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank NormanBezzola
niray, Owner at Villa Camelot, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Dear Norman ,

Greetings from the " Three Musketeers " !

It was great having you over ... we wish you luck with your Volunteer programme . It would have been nicer if you could have seen the biggest Indian festival - Diwali . Your Sabbatical , i'm sure will be the most talked about in Switzerland when you head back home with all the memories and great pictures !