“One Night Stay @ TNC”

The New Casablanca (TNC)
Ranked #580 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Location is Good. Stayed in a deluxe ac room. 24 hours check-in helped. Rooms are OK for short stay. Haven't checked wifi connections. No complimentary Breakfast was provided (it is mentioned in cleartrip site)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
There are newer reviews for The New Casablanca (TNC)

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Room was ok. bathroom lacked cleanliness. taps had leakages. Rut the main point to stay here is the location. Right next to Forum mall.the place is for shopoholics. good staff. could improve a bit. overall liked the stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I came to Bangalore for admission of my son in Christ College, which is very near to the hotel.
The staff is very co operative. The rooms are decent. The breakfast was served to me a bit late due to the huge rush in the hotel.

When you choose this hotel keep in mind this is a budget hotel. But the stay is worth the money.The hotel people also helped me in finding a staying guest facility for my son.

For me the hotel was Lucky as my Son got admission in Christ college. I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2014

There is no mini-bar facility as advertised and room service is not bad but rooms didn't have basic info on how to reach for room service.The location is prime and rest is all bare minimum for a decent hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I booked this hotel after seeing the reviews on tripadvisor but only to be disappointed. The only good thing about this hotel is its location i.e. very close to forum mall. To start with, the washrooms were not clean and the worst thing was the power failure (close to 3 times during my stay, though it would come back within 1 minute but everything restarts). The AC was not functioning properly including the remote, we asked 3 times for a remote that works but i guess the hotel staff had turned deaf ears to us. They didn't even give a towel and soap unless we asked for it twice. I would not recommend it!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank DeepaliBaranwal
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Hotel is strictly okay. They do not offer anything than the Room itself. Rooms are clean and neat. Ambiance is okay. Complimentary breakfast, which is a standard feature nowadays was served. Of course, tariff is quite reasonable. Food is provided in room service only, is quite good. Can be recommended for solo business travelers on short visits.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank HazarikaT
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I had to stay in bangalore for 4 days. I just checked the good hotels online and The New Casablanca was one among them. I booked the first 2 days online via Makemytrip and there are good deals there as well. I was amazed to see the excellent facilities and services I am getting from this budget hotel. The breakfast time is from 8 to 10.30 . They served south Indian style breakfast, which was very tasty. I extended my stay for 2 more days later & decided the next time whenever I am in bangalore this will be my first choice of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo