Very easily motorable from Bangalore, this place has the following pros and cons -
- Very nice place located on the banks of the cauvery
- Very friendly staff - Exceptionally friendly
- Hammocks and other fun activities available if travelling as a group
- Not worth the price you pay. Tents and bathrooms just not good enough
- They have a bonfire in the middle of march! It gets hot as hell - Very silly idea this!
- The rooms can get very hot during the day. There's just a table fan and it can get very uncomfortable
- The road leading to the place is an unpaved road which is extremely uncomfortable
- There is a very uninteresting wildlife movie shown during dinner - This is listed as an attraction of the place
- Food is so so. Not worth the price charged
- Table fan is switched off at 6 AM leaving the last few hours of sleep annoying!
Im pretty sure there are better places than this in and around Karnataka
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Galibore Nature Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.