“Love the steaks here”

Ranked #502 of 11,112 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ulsoor
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been a regular at this place. Love the steaks and the buffalo wings. The serving in each dish is very generous and definitely worth the price. Its one of the few places in Bangalore where they cook the steaks to the way you like it. I like mine medium rare. The ambiance is pretty good. Parking can be a problem at times, but other than that, I cant fault the place...

2  Thank LeonardAmanna

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'm quite a regular at the Ulsoor Road Grill House. The food is really good. Not only is the food cooked well, the portions are great and service is top notch. The beef is tender and the veggies are crisp and cooked well. A great place for a family or friends to hangout. One suggestion, add a few more dishes to the menu every few months and introduce specials.

2  Thank Jacqueline O
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great place to have steaks... waiters in cowboy hats...not much quantity but overall quality is good.

1  Thank JoshJosh8
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Grill House is always my favourite destiny while am starving badly for non-veg food. The kind of dishes served here will make you come back again. I keep coming very regularly to taste everything that is my favourite. I can't list my favourite dishes as you may think about me as a fat person after seeing my favourite dishes list from here.

5  Thank ramanarolla
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The steaks here are absolutely lovely....the alcohol is probably the most VFM in Bangalore....good service...you would want to go back for more for sure

3  Thank Priya1979