Tripadvisor
Bengaluru
All reviews clean rooms residential area recommend this hotel excellent stay pleasant stay basic amenities value for money courteous staff business trip suresh hospitality support team bangalore property
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I am a frequent Traveller to Bangalore, so I have been jumping hotels but since last 2 months I only stay at continentti.
Location very good, peaceful. Got two parks for morning and evening walks. Newly built hotel with the right people in staff.
Always smiling, ready to help, they do not say NO. If they cannot arrange today because of last minute request, tomorrow they will arrange it.
Pool table, theatre room, wifi enabled tv, good executive desk to work.
Amazing and worth the price hotel
Cleanliness 4/5
Price value 5/5
Staff 5/5

Loved the hospitality
Cheers to Mr. Suresh manager for leading from front

Trip type: Traveled on business
AGM_THECONTINENTTI, Manager at The Continentti Brookefield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Namaste !

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at The Continentti Business Hotel, Bangalore.

We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are happy to learn from your feedback that your visit to our hotel was pleasant and comfortable, also facilities provided to you were upto your satisfaction.

I have already passed your feedback to my team, I am sure this will encourage them to deliver more.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times and should you need any assistance with upcoming stay, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I had booked the same, for my family, as per the experience, the staff was very professional, and management was wonderful. The stay was perfect for my family, I was very satisfied given, I have had remotely booked it for my mother and sister. They loved their stay. I would recommend it.

Also it is economical, well within budget for the quality of stay you would expect.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here for about 3 months and I can assure you that the accommodation is too notch. The room service is very good.
I will stay here for another month without any issues and very happy to recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I liked the brakefast.. staff was friendly and the hotel is clean.. very quiet place. I tell my friends also to stay here. The staff also arranged cab services for me. Safe place to stay and close to supermarkets..

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Superb rooms. Big and spacious. Very clean and neat.
Service was the best. The manager and all the staff in the property are friendly and super helpful. Good food with good variety. Will definitely come to this hotel next time whenever I’m in banglore.