MSR Hotel & Spa Bangalore
The Lalit Ashok(Bengaluru)
$98
$71
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
$213
$174
1,677 results
All reviewsbusiness tripexcellent hotelexcellent serviceclose to the airportvalue for moneyexcellent stayspecial thanksrooms are bigspecial mentioncomfortable stayin room diningbreakfast buffetswimming poolcourteous staffkeep up the good workenjoyed my staymovenpick
Reviewed June 3, 2014

After a long tour of India, i wanted to relax in Banglore and wanted some place quiet and away from the bustle of the busy city. Also being on a budget I dint want to splurge on a luxury resort of sorts. The Movenpick had come up in search, and having stayed with Movenpick back in Dubai, i did blind jump and booked for 3 nights here.

My expectations were basic, but this brilliant place was just perfect for me. The hotel was never too loud and was the perfect choice for relaxation. The staff was great, the houskeeping team was always at hand. The Pool was brilliant , the water used to be a bit on the icy side, but still since it was great with some great views. The room was really great , thou not as luxury as the Sheraton at brigadegate, this was more of a peaceful enclave. All days of my stay i never left the hotel, just for few amenities and to try the local food, else the whole days were spend in the big comfy bed reading books from the library.

The rooms are well fitted with soft touch materials and great comfortable furniture. The breakfast was brilliant, for a seasoned traveler like me, I was really impressed with the wide array of breakfast dishes, from good old ham omletes to indian veg breakfasts to a wide array of fine cheese and great desserts, i thoroughly enjoyed the food here, especially the swiss chocolate hours and the amazing espressos.

This is definitely one of my most favorite hotel in Banglore, recommended for families , couples or anyone who just want to getaway from the hustle bustle of the city, without compromising on quality and service. Will definitely return with my partner in future

Room Tip: Higher floors are better. Try to get a all inclusive package. The food is brilliant overall
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Hasher9
General M, General Manager at MSR Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us during your recent visit to Bangalore. Thank you for sparing your time for updating your experience on Trip Advisor and for your kind words of praise for our hotel facilities especially rooms, restaurants and services.

Thank you for rating our hotel as a "Peaceful Enclave". Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore is currently the closest five star hotel to the Bangalore airport and is fifteen minutes drive away from the city centre areas. The hotel is nestled in a residential area away from the bustling city mainly to offer tranquillity to our discerning guests.

We are also grateful for your compliments on the food at My Place, our all day dining restaurant.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the city and to The Mövenpick.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I went there for a business trip along with my father and other company people, it was just quality personified with the amazing breakfast and the swimming pool that the hotel had. I highly recommend this place if it fits into ur budget.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Vishesh D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore and giving us an opportunity to serve you. We are happy that you took out time and shared your feedback on the recent stay at our hotel.
We are happy to note your compliments on our elaborate breakfast buffet and infinite edge swimming pool.

Thank you for this pleasant review. We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

A very service minded crew in this pleasant hotel will make your stay a good one.
For what is normally a nice but superficial relationship, feels somewhat different here.
I wanted to see some of the town and the big Bayan tree, they offered me to drive me around for half a day with the hotel bus at no extra charge. Water included. Very good!
The rooms are nice, well thought through but not too large.
The airco in my room made hardly any noise, wifi in the room, 2 nice restaurants (one Italian) and a fresh bakery make a difference.
The swimming pool is Ok, covered outdoors, the Spa and massages are pleasant as well.
While not in the centre of town, you cannot go wrong with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bymy141

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to be of service to you during your recent stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments on the hotel facilities, rooms, restaurants, spa and recognition of our team efforts.

Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of great inspiration and will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

After reading about The Moevenpick , Bangalore,we booked the Presidential Suite . We dont have words to thank Mr Prashant (GM)for the services we received from the staff.Every hour the staff was ready for help.We must thank Mr Antony who was our personal Butler.God Bless Him.He took care of all of us and helped in all possible way.The location is also fine of the hotel.The overall experience was marvelous and we cannot forget.Thank you Mr Prashant.God Bless All. Gaurav Kumar

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Yaju007
General M, General Manager at MSR Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on your experience at our hotel. It was our privilege that you choose to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you at the hotel again.

We are grateful for rating our product and services top notch- I’m glad the team was able to take care of all your needs- They will be equally happy to learn of your review which will further motivate them to strive for consistency in excellence.

We are truly grateful for your recommendation and patronage and look forward to having you at the hotel soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

One of the best places I've stayed in with amazing service ! A special thanks to Manjunath on concierge for taking the time to talk and answer questions, my driver Mahesh, all the food and beverage staff especially Mayur and Gaurav! Will be back soon !

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank KylaTIpping

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review you have shared with the Trip Advisor on your stay with us. It is indeed a matter of joy for us to learn that your stay at the hotel was a fabulous one.

I will certainly share your remarks with the entire team as I am sure they will be equally pleased learning of your review.

We thank you for your recommendation and certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore during your next visit.