“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #25 of 658 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at Moevenpick over the weekend and I must say it was a wonderful experience! The staff are extremely warm and took good care of us right from the time we checked in till we left. The buffet dinner at My Place was excellent as was the breakfast. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and well designed. Room service was efficient.
It truly exceeded our expectations and we had a good stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SadhanaBadrinath
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you at the Hotel soon.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. I am glad that you could feel it through the personal touch they provided. I am happy to share that our Sunday Brunch at the All day dinner -“My Place” is listed among the Top 5 brunches in India.

Further soon we are launching ‘The Club by Mövenpick” wherein the Guests experience a whole new world of Hospitality with an access to an exclusive Lounge, unmatched Amenities and an experience which is consummate.

Thank you for recognizing the famous Mövenpick gastronomy through the experience you had at our all day dining restaurant My Place.

General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a newly built hotel - has an impressive design and good/spacious rooms. The staff was very warm and welcoming, the service was good. The only thing that prevents me from giving 5 stars is the food - I ate at their 24*7 restaurant twice but found the food lacking in taste. Another issue is its location - because of so much construction happening in the nearby area, it is not easy to commute to/from the hotel.

1 Thank itsrahul
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Hotel on your next visit to Bangalore.

Mövenpick is a Swiss Hospitality Major with global presence and a collection of Hotels under one Brand. Our core competency lies in the Hospitality business .

I thank you for your feedback and will have the same looked into on priority. We at the Mövenpick Hotels take great pride in our repertoire of Gastronomical offerings and are alarmed with the feedback. I will have your feedback shared with the entire team at „“My Place – All Day Dinner“ and assure you to have the same addressed and resolved immediatey.

With regards to the Location Mövenpick Hotel & Spa is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport, Peenya Industrial Area and Manyata Tech Park. The strategic location of our hotel is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travellers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city. The current scenario of constructions of the under Bridge should soon be complete by mid December 2012 and announcing a Year of us being operational in Bangalore India.

Once again, thank you for sharing this review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The design of the hotel is superb and it has all the facilities of a 5 star establishment. But the most impressive feature of the hotel is the friendliness, efficiency and dedication to excellence of its staff. From the most senior to the most junior, everyone goes out of their way to accommodate your every need, combining warmth with prompt service - wonderful! Oh and the breakfast buffet is fabulous. I shall definitely stay again on my next visit to Bengaluru.

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room - and was given one in which the only audible sounds were made by me!
1 Thank HilaryAnne28
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Guest,

It gives me immense pleasure and pride to share that Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore in now rated as No. 2 on Tripadvisor within a short span of a year of Opening its doors and welcoming Guests in Bangalore.

I am glad that you could feel the personal touch they provided in their services. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs etc. which set us apart from others.

TRIVANDRUM
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am very impressed by the service provided,varierty and quality of food, efficient room service ,and overall ambience.

Howwever I have a Suggestion,as below.

May provide some TV channels in Malayalam ,Tamil, and Telugu for the benefit of guests from the

southern states.English and Hindi channels are adequate enough.

1 Thank ZACHARIAHTrivandrum
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at the Hotel on your next visit.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team in the In Room Dining and the Chefs. My entire team appreciate the constructive feedback you have shared and will have the same addressed shortly.

I am glad that you could feel the personal touch they provided in their services. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs are the factors which set us apart from others.

On your next visit I recommend our Classic Italian Restaurant - Mezzaluna which offers the perfect venue for your lunch or Dinner meeting or for that quiet romantic evening. With a wide range of Italian wines and dishes, this restaurant goes far beyond the regular pastas and pizzas.

London
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at Movenpick for two weeks whilst working at the IBM offices in Manyata Business Park. We picked the hotel because it was the nearest to our office but there was many more advantages. From the airport pick-up the hotel arranged to my check out the staff were friendly, extremely helpful and could not do enough to ensure we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. It was the small touches that made this hotel one of the best I have ever stayed in - a vase being left in my room when housekeeping saw I had flowers, waiters remembering my drink preference, reception arranging a local travel agent for a day trip at a very reasonable price, an English newspaper hanging from my door every morning.

My room was large, clean and welcoming. Bottles of water were left daily and during my stay I received chocolates and fresh fruit. Even after two weeks I did not get bored of the buffets as there was such a variety and it constantly changed. There were always friendly chefs around to cook fresh foods and give recommendations.

As the title says I cannot recommend this hotel enough. I will definitely return!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank K F
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It was an absolute privilege to have you stay with us for a period of two weeks and making your stay as comfortable as it gets.

As you rightly mentioned, Mövenpick Hotel & Spa is the closest five star hotel to Bangalore airport and Manyata Tech Park. The strategic location of our hotel is conducive in saving a lot of valuable time for our discerning travellers by avoiding the hustle and bustle of the city.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team with a special mention of the reception, restaurants, culinary and housekeeping associates. It is the associates of our hotel who are our biggest assets. I am glad that you could feel it through the personal touch they provided in their service to you. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs etc. which set us apart from others.

Thank you for recognising the famous Mövenpick gastronomy through the experience you had at our all day dining restaurant My Place. We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel and sincerely look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us again on your next visit to Bangalore.

Abuja, Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was at Movenpick for 2 nights and I was very impressed with the facilities and overwhelmed by the pleasant hospitality. They really went out of their way to make my stay in Bangalore enjoyable.

The concierge, Mr Srikishen was exceptionally and genuinely friendly and ensured everything was made easy for me.

The best one could get in a hotel, couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Abdullahi M
Biswajit C, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore!

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. Your recognition is a great source of inspiration and will motivate all of us to strive even further for excellence and deliver our best.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team and have recognised our Chief Concierge Srikishen for his exceptional service to you. It is our associates such as him for whom no step is too much and the guest satisfaction is of utmost importance at any given point. We are privileged to receive your appreciation as ‘The best one could get in a hotel, couldn't have asked for more’.

Kanpur, India
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I travel a lot and have lots of mixed experiences about the hotels.

For last few weeks i have been visiting Bangalore previously i was staying in other hotels but then i found Movenpick Bangalore on the website. It is a real good hotel with all ammenities. The rooms are very spacious clean and comfortable with all needs. Service of the hotel staff is excellent from the gate to the reception and then to the room. Many times i feel so good to stay in this hotel. The hotel staff really care for the guests and their needs. Resturants in the hotel serve excellent food at a very resonable price. After a long Hectic day with meetings when i come back to the hotel the smile of the staff at the hotel (who really work hard the whole day i saw them working since morning) releifed me from my tireness (All what you want when you are away from your home).

In all i think i made a right choice by choosing this hotel. Very few other brands in india can serve like them.

Room Tip: Really good hotel to stay when you are away from your home and your family.
4 Thank manishmku
Dear Guest,

It brings us great joy to hear such high words of praise from a frequent traveller such as you. We are glad to learn that you chose to stay at Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore for the first time and your stay has been an experience to benchmark.

As a collection of hotels, we strongly believe in what our founder late Ueli Prager said - “We are simply successful because we are doing quite normal things in an extraordinary manner”. We are exuberant that you could feel it through our efficiency at the reception, delectable cuisines in the restaurants, genuine care shown by our associates in their service and the value you received for your money.

There is nothing more pleasing for us than seeing our guests happy, be it through a simple smile after a hard day’s work or by going an extra mile in our service to the guests. Thank you very much for considering Mövenpick Hotel & Spa Bangalore as your preferred hotel in Bangalore. We look forward to delighting you again with our passionately Swiss hospitality on your next visit.