1,808 results
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe pan asian restaurant commercial street front office excellent service value for money top floor special thanks business hotel service staff f b early check business trip coffee shop excellent hotel swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Ms. Sapna Asrani, Hotel Staff, is an inspiration to all for her positive attitude, friendly behavior and she ensured guest feel like Home during stay. She treated me with dignity and respect. I am eager to provide positive feedback about my stay with Lemon Tree, & staff.

I’ll definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Rooms on the lake side are good
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

33 cities. 56 hotels. Over 5500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

This is my 3rd time stay at Lemon tree Ulsoor lake .. it was indeed great pleasure to stay here .. Saurabh (he has been the most genuine to receive me ) shiva (coordinated by stay ) and Netrika ( ypung lady at the front desk ) have taken care and was pleasant stay .. I the pool too on the top floor .. lemon tree has become my favourite now

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor to Lemon Tree premier. The staff is polite and helpful. Response to queries is immediate. Sales team consisting of Mahalakshmi and other members have been positive in responding to concerns.

The property is well maintained and rooms are neat & clean. Food options are plenty with mix of traditional and few European/Asian cuisine options.

Highly recommend experiencing the Tattva spa at the facility. Well mannered and trained staff pays attention to the details.

Highly recommend a stay with family and for business visits too.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

You need to wait for everthing, no quick service. Complimentary Breakfast is not good and even food is also not good. Bad behaviour of staff. Not recommended this hotel. This is the worst property of lemon tree hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your perceptive inputs and have re-briefed him to follow predefined procedures at all times and ensure speedy and timely service. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and decide to stay with us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Very conveniently located in a good area. The rooms are small but kind of cozy. The beds were very comfortable. Service was excellent! So was the food! The facilities were also in good working condition! I wish the rooms were a little larger!

Room tip: We were told all rooms are the same. But we had a clean view of the city.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We have taken on board your comments and suggestions for our product/service improvement plan, which we continuously work on.

When you decide to visit us next, I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.