1,818 results
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe pan asian restaurant commercial street front office excellent service value for money top floor special thanks business hotel service staff f b early check business trip swimming pool coffee shop excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

It was a nice stay in Lemon Tree . Staff was very polite & humble. Breakfast was very delicious. We enjoyed a lot the Pool on Terrace. The lemon arroma was very refreshing. It was just awesome at your hotel .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel and friendly staff definitely we are coming back again. Excellent
service by all hotel staff and food always good,Coffee shop staff are very helpful . Specially thanks to Ranajit ,pankaj , chiranjit ,Rajesh , Chef GG,Shyam ,Ghana, ezical and all ataff

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Very good hotel for a business/holiday stay.

You will love variety and service at your breakfast. The staff is very well trained. My special regards to Ghana, he is friendly and easy to communicate with :) Good choice of Indian food. So, if you have never tried it before like me, don't miss breakfasts.

An Asian restaurant (with ethnic design) for dinners and bar for drinks are good options too.

Rooms are clean and provided with everything you need. The soft music, art decore of rooms and lobby came as a nice surprise, especially Gustav Klimt paintings. Try to get top floor room and you will have a beautiful view of the city skyline and Ulsoor Lake.

All together makes it cosy and comfortable to stay there. Highly recommended.

P.S. My only suggestion for the management is to put maps and tourist brochures at the lobby.

Room tip: Try to get top floor room and you will get a beautiful view of the city skyline and Ulsoor Lake.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

31 cities. 49 hotels. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

The most appealing thing about Lemon Tree Hotels chain is that the staff always greet you with a beautiful smile and are always willing to serve and help. Moreover, they are very welcoming, courteous and deeply committed to delivering customer delight and you can feel it right from the moment when you check-in at their front desk.
Breakfast has a very good selection of fresh fruit, bread and pastries and everything else you would expect. A cheerfull chef is available for cooking omelets and other egg selections including Dosas etc. An added advantage is that they also have Republic of noodles as an additional restaurant which serves sumptuous Asian cuisine.
The rooms are clean and with great beds. Very good wifi connectivity & everything you need in terms of facilities and services.
Overall we had a very pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are in Bengaluru we try to stay here and there is a reason for that. It is one of my favourite hotels. The rooms and so comfortable and nicely appointed, the housekeeping is excellent and responsive, the rooftop pool is lovely to exercise in and is open early until late. The WiFi is fast (it used to be slower but they have clearly improved the connection). There is also a gymnast to the pool with a very helpful instructor who came out and leant me some weights so I could do more resistance exercises whilst doing some aquarobics. However of all of that, the highlight are the staff and breakfast at the Citrus Cafe. They really ate amazing. The hotel has a visible inclusion policy and there are many staff members with differing abilities, which only serves to highlight how rare this is to see. Being served by a waiter in a wheelchair highlights how this is perfectly possible but only too rarely seen or facilitated, so the Hotel should be commended for their active role in better inclusion. Overall, both my husband & I love staying here. Did I mention the breakfast? Amazeballs.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple