Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Taura Comfort(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
Atithi(Bengaluru)
View Hotel
OYO 852 Kings 10(Bengaluru)
1,501 results
All reviewsrepublic of noodlescitrus cafepan asian restaurantcommercial streetvalue for moneyfront officetop floorbusiness hotelexcellent serviceearly checkswimming poolbusiness triphouse keepingexcellent hotelin room diningcoffee shopf b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

It indeed was a surprise to have lunch with a friend at Lemon Tree Premiere, Bangalore. Wonderfully clean, quiet and subtle ambience with a tinge of lemon flavour/perfume is what greets you here. Tastefully decorated interiors with non-obtrusive staff adds to the flavor, that their wonderful bill of fare offers.

A nice place for a romantic lunch, away from the hustle-bustle, in the otherwise honking traffic city, Bangalore.

Stayed: August 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier Ulsoor Lake Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at mohinder.singh@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I was shocked to check in again at this hotel.
I have been to several Lemontree Hotels across India and they always surprise you with their quality, hygiene, hospitality and courteous staff. This was all missing in this hotel.

I have stayed at this hotel before and the hotel has lost its newness and importantly hygiene.

Let me say why:
Before I checked in- I asked for a twin bed and they confirmed. When I reached hotel, they said that twin bed isn't available and they will put an extra bed in my room.
They also challenged me on the fact that I had put in a request earlier and said that we don't have any reservation team in the hotel and wonder whom I spoke to. I have him the names of the person and he was quiet thereafter.

Then i checked into the room- worst nightmare- the bed linen was not changed and this has never ever happened in any hotel (I travel 15 days a month across the world). Showed to housekeeping and they apologised - changed the same. He was prompt though.

Toilet has very basic toiletries- again not Premier style.
Towels were rough and very old (perhaps bleached several times)

I won't stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This hotel is very clean and the ambience of the hotel is excellent. I prefer this hotel bcs vicinity to the prime locations. I especially appreciate the chef & other staff for there endivour to satisfy the guests those are at restaurants for food.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sterling_ram

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The LTPB1 is a great hotel with amazing staff that will go out of their way to help you. Ravi, the F&B manager is probably one of the best hospitality employees I have engaged with during my month-long stay in India. The hotel has the typical Indian slowness of course, but you can't avoid that during a stay in Bangalore. The location is prime, being a short walk or rickshaw ride to MG Road, Church Street and Mosque Road. The hotel has a good breakfast and great restaurant (Republic of Noodles) with very reasonable rates including their room service. Also, very cheap restaurants a short walk away. Hotel is very clean and rooms are comfortable. Bangalore is a great city and the Lemon Tree is a great place to spend you time here!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 4, 2014

First of all special thanks to Mr. Vishal Rai (Manager) from Lemon Tree Hotel, Hyderabad for suggesting such an awesome property, specially when i was looking for a peaceful place at the heart of the city (Bangalore).
I have to say service was prompt and we were well looked after especially by Ms. Apoorva (front desk).
Dim sum lunch at Republic of Noodles was one of the best i have ever had, didn't got the chance to experience other restaurants though, but i am sure they must be equally good KUDOS!

Abhishek Singh