“A wow experience .. JUST BEAUTIFUL.”

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Ranked #48 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
Satara, India
“A wow experience .. JUST BEAUTIFUL.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Its a wonderful experience being here for 4 days stay. Just wonderful. The staff is very helpful and soft spoken. Everything here is very perfect including cleanliness, room service, travel guide, drivers of car. The welcome is very warm. Each and every staff, even the chef are very good human being. Even a lady can stay here alone because it is very safe here. The presentation of hotel premises is very soothing .The facilities are amazing. It is a no complaint hotel. The room service is very fast and staff is very co-operative. They help you our in every way even to book your private car for forthcoming journey. Very very very beauuuttiful... I will definitely come here again and again and if I am coming alone, this hotel will be my first priority. I would like to personally thank all because they have celebrated my 50th birthday as if I am their family member. Its a cool experience. This hotel and staff and managers are really such as to take a note in your diary forever and ever and ever. Its a homely experience. While departure, I will carry the lemon fragrance in my memories and the memories of the staff, chefs, managers, drivers, watchmen in my brain. Thanks a lot. Dr. MRS. ALKA CHITNIS , MAHARASHTRA

Room Tip: I think each and every room is too good to stay. No complaint hotel overall.
1 Thank alkachitnis
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Korean first
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had reason to stay in an emergency at the Lemon Tree Premier Hotel in Bangalore. My husband,who is elderly, and i we looked after throughout our stay as if we were in a 5* hotel and treated very well. The rooms were very food and clean and the service was exceptional. Throughout we were taken cate of and guided by Maha so much so i would recommend her and the hotel to anyone (and have done so). Thank you to all at the Lemon Tree. A & S David.

• Stayed May 2013

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Lemon Tree Premier for 2 days in the 2nd week of April on a business trip. After a long time I found a mid range hotel where I didn't find any issues. The hotel is located very close to Ulsoor lake. Neat property with with amenities that you seek in a good 5 star hotels including multiple restaurants, beautifully done rooms, with super hygienic washrooms, swimming pool, health club and a quite a nice spa.

Loved the breakfast spread and hospitable staff. Strongly recommend for business and family stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days breakfast lunch diner roomservices staff of hotel it was very good nice spa gym swimming pool lake view on 10 the floor from room very clean and neat hotel no more word to tell about hotel if u visit then u wii have -------------- a feel what---------- hotel

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lalkakumar

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had arranged stay for 2 nights for 75 guests for our family function. The rooms are very very clean. The Swimming Pool is spic and span. Also the GYM and SPA is a must visit. The Hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. The chefs are always available for any special food requirement.

The Hotel has an elaborate breakfast spread in Citrus Cafe which includes South Indian, North Indian and Continental varieties. Specially for vegetarians!!.

Not to forget Republic of Noodles, the finest PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT in town. ASK FOR VEG. KHOW SUEY AND VEG. THAI CURRY. OHH!! ALSO THE AMAZING VEG. TIRAMISU.

ALSO THE CITRUS CAFE IS 24 / 7 - SO ALL THE MORE REASON TO VISIT.

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE HOTEL - STAY AS WELL AS FOOD.

IT CAN BE RATED AS FINEST HOTEL IN THIS CATEGORY !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO MS. DIVYA, MR. RAVI BULSARA & CHEF MANOHAR. KEEP IT UP!!!

Room Tip: Ask for 'lake view rooms' on higher floors
1 Thank Deepa0138

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Our visit to Bangalore was occasional, we were invited for the celebration of my aunt for her completion 75 years,Our stay was @ Lemon Tree Premier,Ulsoor Lake and it was very pleasnt & homely stay & enjoyed food for 2 days.I had a stay @ Room No.906 on 5 & 6 April 2014.
With best regards, Kamlesh Nagda,Mumbai.9820285079

Room Tip: Rooms on lake side are good view

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hi,

I chose to stay at Lemon Tree Ulsoor, for the first time after having read a lot of positive reviews about it. Infact, almost everything that i had read was positive.
It was just a 1 day stay and the entire hotel staff whom i either interacted with or even just passed by, made courteous gestures to go ahead and make the stay even more comfortable.

Though it was just a one night stay , i managed to grab all three meals at the hotel. The breakfast was complete with fresh live dosa counters and other south indian yummies along with the all time continental spread. Loved the south indian fare !
For lunch i chose to go with indian vegetarian food ..biryani /veg /roti... it was fresh , hot and with a perfect balance of spices.
Dinner was at the Republic of Noodles. I had the thai noodles and once again it was the best flavors i had ever tasted.
Ms. Maha , a prominent hotel staff ensured everthing from check-in- to check-out was planned to suit my timings and requirements. Since i had a late night flight out of bangalore, i check out at an extended checkout time ( courtesy Ms. Maha ) and left my luggage at the hotels luggage room and picked it up later at night on my way to the airport.

The hotel lobby, rooms, swimming pool, gym, restaurants are impeccably clean and smell of refreshing lemons. The rooms are very well done and the bathrooms totally spotless clean.

Calm, refreshing, pleasing and satisfying is how i would sum up my stay experience at lemon tree- ulsoor.
Its now my permanent destination in Bangalore !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 8, 2014