“Excellent option for mid range hotel in the middle of Bangalore” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Ranked #49 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent option for mid range hotel in the middle of Bangalore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Lemon Tree Premier for 2 days in the 2nd week of April on a business trip. After a long time I found a mid range hotel where I didn't find any issues. The hotel is located very close to Ulsoor lake. Neat property with with amenities that you seek in a good 5 star hotels including multiple restaurants, beautifully done rooms, with super hygienic washrooms, swimming pool, health club and a quite a nice spa.

Loved the breakfast spread and hospitable staff. Strongly recommend for business and family stay.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days breakfast lunch diner roomservices staff of hotel it was very good nice spa gym swimming pool lake view on 10 the floor from room very clean and neat hotel no more word to tell about hotel if u visit then u wii have -------------- a feel what---------- hotel

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lalkakumar

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had arranged stay for 2 nights for 75 guests for our family function. The rooms are very very clean. The Swimming Pool is spic and span. Also the GYM and SPA is a must visit. The Hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. The chefs are always available for any special food requirement.

The Hotel has an elaborate breakfast spread in Citrus Cafe which includes South Indian, North Indian and Continental varieties. Specially for vegetarians!!.

Not to forget Republic of Noodles, the finest PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT in town. ASK FOR VEG. KHOW SUEY AND VEG. THAI CURRY. OHH!! ALSO THE AMAZING VEG. TIRAMISU.

ALSO THE CITRUS CAFE IS 24 / 7 - SO ALL THE MORE REASON TO VISIT.

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE HOTEL - STAY AS WELL AS FOOD.

IT CAN BE RATED AS FINEST HOTEL IN THIS CATEGORY !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO MS. DIVYA, MR. RAVI BULSARA & CHEF MANOHAR. KEEP IT UP!!!

Room Tip: Ask for 'lake view rooms' on higher floors
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Deepa0138

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Our visit to Bangalore was occasional, we were invited for the celebration of my aunt for her completion 75 years,Our stay was @ Lemon Tree Premier,Ulsoor Lake and it was very pleasnt & homely stay & enjoyed food for 2 days.I had a stay @ Room No.906 on 5 & 6 April 2014.
With best regards, Kamlesh Nagda,Mumbai.9820285079

Room Tip: Rooms on lake side are good view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hi,

I chose to stay at Lemon Tree Ulsoor, for the first time after having read a lot of positive reviews about it. Infact, almost everything that i had read was positive.
It was just a 1 day stay and the entire hotel staff whom i either interacted with or even just passed by, made courteous gestures to go ahead and make the stay even more comfortable.

Though it was just a one night stay , i managed to grab all three meals at the hotel. The breakfast was complete with fresh live dosa counters and other south indian yummies along with the all time continental spread. Loved the south indian fare !
For lunch i chose to go with indian vegetarian food ..biryani /veg /roti... it was fresh , hot and with a perfect balance of spices.
Dinner was at the Republic of Noodles. I had the thai noodles and once again it was the best flavors i had ever tasted.
Ms. Maha , a prominent hotel staff ensured everthing from check-in- to check-out was planned to suit my timings and requirements. Since i had a late night flight out of bangalore, i check out at an extended checkout time ( courtesy Ms. Maha ) and left my luggage at the hotels luggage room and picked it up later at night on my way to the airport.

The hotel lobby, rooms, swimming pool, gym, restaurants are impeccably clean and smell of refreshing lemons. The rooms are very well done and the bathrooms totally spotless clean.

Calm, refreshing, pleasing and satisfying is how i would sum up my stay experience at lemon tree- ulsoor.
Its now my permanent destination in Bangalore !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 8, 2014

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been to Republic of noodles in this hotel last month and all i can say is that they have some amazing food. we tried green mango salad which isnt in the menu and we heard its a special of this place and we tried the MHAD noodles which made this place tick for me, amazing and courteous staff and great food, i would love to meet the chef next time i go there. Would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience in the Republic of Noodles, our Pan Asian Restaurant.

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel was very nice good rooms just came for a night service was very courteous and staff was very helpful I had meal in restaurant it was great. good hospitality with smile service met Mr.Bulsara who helped us for our pleasant stay.Definitely will be back with family.

• Stayed March 2014

Gopa Kumar
Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.