“Overall great stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Basel, Switzerland
“Overall great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed in the Lemon Tree Premier for about six weeks, some challenges with regard to engaging with the right staff and understanding things that make the stay enjoyable but once I did connect excellent experience.

Fitness facilities are great considering a relatively small hotel and the massage facilities are to die for :-)

Maha really made the stay, thanks to her and the team, I will be coming back

Room Tip: Rooms with a '08' are generally more spacious and typically overlook the lake
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Short business stay at the Lemon Tree at Ulsoor Lake. Nice property with smart and helpful staff. Since, it was a one night trip didn't get time to taste much other than a dinner meal which was quite good actually. Rooms were very convenient, and they actually have a separate floor only for women which I thought was a very smart feature. I think for their rate card, it is exceptionally good, and though this was my first time at a Lemon Tree, I am now tempted to try the other cities as well.

Room Tip: Separate floor only for ladies!

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

It is really sucg a wonderful stay at this hotel, as it given me feeling like I am at home and it is really gives personal touch and inspired me to visit again although is is a official stay but I would like to stay in this hotel only whrn ever I come yo this city. The services was really amazing and adorable specially Ms maha and Mr smarak have been so professional with friendly behaviour and so helpful.

This is such a nice property to stay in the heart of city with wonderful views.

• Stayed March 2014

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

i was in Bengaluru for an business event. it was an exhibition ... we hired this hotel for our whole team.

i was little cautious while selecting this hotel as this was my first experience with Lemon Tree Bengaluru. but my decision turned out to be right!

I regularly stay at Chandigarh, Gurgaon with Lemon Tree hotels and same proved to be true at Bengaluru as well.

you go any where in the hotel... the breakfast, the restaurant, the bar, the Republic of Noodles, the lounge where you can enjoy pool, Chess etc while having your favorite drink.

there was small problem faced by us on one of the days of stay...hotel has hosted a Birthday party at the common restaurant .... it all went wrong....the hotel guests + outside guests who came for dinner + the Birthday party guests = total chaos .... no food on buffet .... less man power .... every guest was disappointed.... but later they managed it.

leaving apart this experience...it was perfect!

Room Tip: Must try .... Republic of Noodles and Spa...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank saso1310
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. We are happy to know you stay with us often and were satisfied with your overall stay at Bengaluru.

We have however, noted your comments regarding the birthday party arrangements and service and apologize for not meeting some of your expectations on that day. We have shared your feedback with the entire team and rebriefed them to handle such situations better in future. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Do let us know your travel plans and give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Gopa Kumar
Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Sussex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Our stay was perfect in every way, from the time we booked in to the time we checked out. Maha and her team pulled out all the stops. All the staff were very attentive be it in the Bar, Restaurants, or by the pool side. Will most defiantly stay again.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Where every I go I'll stay In lemon tree hotels it's awsome very Gud service taking care safety comfort and best hotels in Bangalore I'm happy wit lemon tree best rates foods r hygienic cleanliness all my couluges at friendly massage s guding coprate discountes r ter I'm comfortable wit staying lemon tree cab fecilites r Gud near by shopping area but humble request s pls add Tamil channels I'm vry happy to stay here I'll refere my friends defenatly

• Stayed February 2014
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

My first time to stay in lemon tree hotel chain. was impressed with the quality of the hotel and also the staff.good service,. can't complain of anything. good quiet location.A large variety of food for breakfast. Request them to open one in Mumbai as i travel frequently to mumbai.