“The best Hotel in Bangalore”

Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru
Ranked #50 of 664 Hotels in Bengaluru
Hyderabad, India
“The best Hotel in Bangalore”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I prefer staying at Lemontree Hotels since the ambiance and the service provided are to just too good. The food is a must-try for all. Chef Dipon is the right person to go to if you love experimenting with food. He cooks up some out of the world dishes that are to-die-for. Located amidst the busy roads of Bangalore, it was overall an excellent stay and we plan to stay there everytime we visit Bangalore.

Room Tip: Please meet Chef Dipon if you'd like to try some awesome food!
2 Thank Aparnadg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Korean first
Boston
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our group of 21 university students from the US stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier for ten nights and our collective review is 'excellent'. We are probably a more challenging guest given our size but the Lemon Tree was great.

The location was very convenient. It was possible to walk to several key areas like Commercial Street, Mosque Road and MG Road. Most other downtown locations were a quick auto ride away. There were a handful of local eateries that were walkable for a quick snack or meal.

The hotel is relatively new and in wonderful condition. It's modern with funky touches that had us smiling throughout our stay. Breakfast was very good and the noodle restaurant highly rated by those in our group who dined there. The rooms were nicely appointed, clean and functional; the A/C and lighting worked properly.

The area where the Lemon Tree shined the most for us was service. The staff was friendly and attentive. Room service came quickly. Coffee refills at breakfast were prompt. And they were very accommodating to requests.

The service attitude was 'can do' which we, as a large group, found very helpful. We had some atypical requests (cooking and yoga lessons for example) and were always met with a 'okay; let's figure out how to make that happen'.

Overall an excellent stay; we'd highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Ulsoor Lake is at the back of the hotel and higher floor rooms have a lovely view of it.
2 Thank DuaneAndJohn
Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed there last week during our trip to Bangalore. It's centrally located and the staff was very extremely polite and went out of their way to make sure we had a comfortable stay. Usually, when I'm on tour, I prefer to sleep and eat at different places. But the hotel restaurants are so good that we decided to have all our meals there.
Here's a tip: If you don't can't make up your mind on what to order, ask Chef Dipon for a recommendation. He's really friendly and a brilliant cook. Being a bbq fan, I asked him what we should order, and the bbq ribs he whipped up for us were among the best I've ever tasted. Am definitely going back for more!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank anishdg
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had checked in to this hotel with not very high expectations but it was an excellent experience right from when I checked in. The staff at the hotel are extremely courteous and very helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable. Good internet speed and a good selection in terms of food at all hours. Overall it was an excellent experience staying at this hotel. I am looking forward to staying there again in the near future.

3 Thank Amit M
Mumbai
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Working in the Retail Operations Industry keeps on Travel very frequently during my Last Visit to this Hotel i found this the best Hotel where i can spend my valuable time with superb service provided by Hotel management,
Slounge area is one of the best area to chill out and to spend some best time with music and wide range of cocktails you can just release your stress at end of the day , food here in Asian Authentic cuisine is one of the Best i ever had , Would like to Appreciate Mr Ravi Bulsara a Manager of this superb Hotel is the best Host i ever met in any of my stay ever till date , He made me to see all the facilities available in the Hotel and made by stay comfortable here , Must visit with Great value and worth Coming here .

2 Thank deepaksalianrup
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came for party with a confusion (mr ravi) was on the spot to guide has as well good service from Karmuhilan and all staffs has a caring & loving nature when there was some issues one are other were on the spot I was impressed & I would like to mention there staff names Ravi,Bhaskar,Usha & Shalini all were excellent in service I wish once again to come to citrus cafe & i wish all others to try this place tnx for making my day memorable

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank johnhenryimmanuel
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The best bit is the hotel is located in the heart of the city.
The room was comfortable and the staff very warm.
Was here for a quick meeting and needed directions to get to the venue.The staff were quick to spot I neeeded help and guided me.
The breakfast buffet was a decent spread.
Spent only a couple of hours but had a great stay overall!

2 Thank UrbanNomad11