“Comfort couture”

Ranked #43 of 695 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I think the best part about the hotel, apart from it being minutes away from M.G. Road, is that it's SO comfortable. I stayed on a woman-only floor and walking up to my room I didn't feel the informal space aura of most hotels. The staff was nice and special call out to the servers and drivers - who politely remembered my name! Stay if you like cozy comfort!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been staying here every month. Good location (for me). Excellent staff as in any LT Hotel. The buffet is a big disappointment (for a Premier tagged LT hotel). But then it doesn't matter to me I hardly eat anything more than an omelette.

This is only hotel that I have seen anywhere in the world where the "public smoking area" is right outside the Healthclub and its glass enclosed! What a bright idea! (The Spa rating is for gifting cancer to Health Club users).

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Nice hotel. Great service. Only issue is that you are not screening the largest sporting event in the country IPL. In terms of the stay that was the only shortcoming. This is not the first time that I have stayed here and won't be the last. One did notice the staff being relatively new and hence the recognition one got on the previous stays was not there. I am guessing this has to do with turnover of staff. The F&B also seemed a little over priced. As I said before the rest was as usual. Must also mention the airport drop was an amazingly pleasant experience. Though it was early the driver was attentive, drove safely and was extremely careful about overtaking, honking and while we reached the airport in remarkable time it didn't at any time seem rash or unsafe. Great work.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Nice and courteous staff, good ambience but the food was average tasting. Thank You Javed from Citrus Café, a good human being and the Housekeeping is also very friendly. Please provide Airport Pick up and drop.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Food variety: we are sorry you found the buffet lacking in variety during your stay. We have noted and conveyed your observation to our Chef. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests.
•Airport transfers: upon request we provide airport transfer facility at a nominal charge for the convenience of our guests. We also offer special packages inclusive of complementary airport transfers. You can visit our brand website www.lemontreehotels.com or call our Central Reservation Center at +91 99 11 701 701 to know more about our packages and offers when you decide to visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pbl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel is fabulous and the service is great.The food and ambience of the hotel is great. The rooms are good sized, comfortable and clean. I strongly recommend it to all business travelers.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

well not bad hotel but just average ..nothing good to recommend it either; The worst past was towels quality and linen quality, make sure you carry one set of your own with you. Second worse was breakfast , if you are not south indian and gonna stay over two days then you will be saddened by lack of breakfast options. The best part is its closest to heart of city so you can enjoy shopping and also nice view of ulsoor lake or swimming pool.

Dear Guest,

•Quality of linen: we closely monitor the usage of linen and their wear and tear and replace them as soon as we find the quality declining. We apologize for the quality of towels and linen not meeting your expectations.
•Buffet variety: we are sorry you did not enjoy the buffet during your stay. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience. We have noted and passed on your observations to our Chef.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

What i liked
1. Ambience and decor
2. Speed of check in and check out
3. Hygiene

Disliked
1. Breakfast space was limited, the better parts of the restaurant were off limits
2. Room service dishes uncleared through the day

Dear Guest,

•Access to Citrus Café: during your stay the upper deck of the Citrus Café had been fumigated as a part of our routine maintenance exercise. Since we had to restrict access to this area it caused a bit of crowding at breakfast time. We are sorry you were inconvenienced but we had to be careful with the health of our guests. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•Speed of room service: we apologize for not clearing your dishes in time. We have re-briefed our in-room dining staff to strictly adhered to pre-defined procedures and be prompt and timely in handling guest requests at all times.