All reviews mg road small hotel value for money room service recommend this hotel walking distance rooms are spacious rooftop restaurant hotel stay excellent service brigade road pleasant stay the hotel staff hot water business trip bangalore trinity
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good hotel.

But need to mention, the check in was not smooth at all.

I had booked Justa the MG road (their other hotel) which is right next to MG road metro station and Adigas restaurant.

However, on reaching there, I was told my booking was not confirmed (to makemytrip, who never informed me), so I will not get any rooms in that hotel.

Next, on insisting, they offered me a room in Justa Off MG road hotel (which was lower priced).

I had luggages and a cab waiting and I had to think fast. So I accepted whatever I got.

They did pay for cab between the 2 hotels.

On reaching this Justa off MG road, I was told, we will get the room but it will take about 1 hour as cleaning was yet to be done.

As a result, on a start of my honeymoon trip (too coorg n kabini), we were stranded for 2 hours with all the luggage and without a room.

After this, the stay was pleasant. Room was good.

But above mentioned things need to be taken in account and improvements to be done.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
juSTaTheResidence, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
We have taken up your feedback on a serious note with concerned departments. We would like to inform you that this is not our standard practice and every feedback is treated with utmost priority and looked upon as an opportunity to go the extra mile and ensure a great experience to every guest.

Your compliments are our greatest reward. It is our constant endeavor to make our guests feel special in every aspect and providing highest quality of service. We earnestly look forward to having you stay in our hotel and serve you yet again as our esteemed guest.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Whilst the location of this hotel, was not known by the taxi drivers at the airport, I gave them the hotels tel no, and the staff were great giving the driver directions.
It is a wonderful boutique hotel with just 12 rooms, in a peaceful location on Ulsoor Rd. The rooms are very comfortable, and the staff were more than helpful at all times.
Breakfast each morning on the roof terrace, was pleasurable, and very tasty.
It is just around the corner from The Taj Vivanta, and The Park - (both of which I have stayed at) and I can honestly say that when it comes to value for money, and individual service - JuSTa comes out ahead and at around 1/2 the price - whats not to like.
I have stayed at other JuSTa properties and all I can say is keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Our team joins me in thanking for your gracious comments about our hotel and Staff members. We are honored to note that we were able to live up to your expectation on all the parameters during you stay at our hotel.

We are happy to note you liked the hotels Amenities, quality of food served and also comfort provided by our team. Your appreciation plays a vital role in encouraging us to go the extra mile and ensure a wonderful experience to every guest

We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward for the delight of welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Everything about JustA was excellent....staff, food, ambience, location. The facilities in room were exquisite. Malls around provide adequate leisure and shopping pleasure. Eating outlets nearby are added advantage.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sparing time to write your experience in tripadvisor. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you found our hotel location to be excellent, rooms to be comfortable and also liked the product and service provided to you by our team.

We have shared your appreciation with our staff members, who are highly motivated as their effort to make your stay along with your family a comfortable one has been achieved.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The best thing about JuSTa was the staff. They provided excellent service, were always available and very respectful. The room was kept nice and clean, laundry service made my life eas since I was there for almost 2 weeks. The restaurant food is really good and the room service for the same is excellent. I would recommend Justa to everyone who wants great service at a reasonable cost.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We have shared your appreciation with our staff members, who are highly motivated as their effort to make your stay a comfortable one has been achieved.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed in the Ulsoor Road hotel of Justa. Its a lovely boutique hotel and is a competition to some of the big hotels at Bangalore in terms of its hospitality, service and the size of rooms. The location of the hotel is also great. Like every other hotel of Justa, this hotel also has the element of peace and serenity with excellent staff, who assist you round the clock.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business