“Refuge in Bangalore”

juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
Ranked #51 of 668 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I'd stay here again. It was really an enjoyable visit. I think this hotel is managed very well and the staff are great. The price was very reasonable and the room we reserved was more than we expected. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people staying downtown Bangalore. It is setup with a small kitchen too in case you'd want to stay for an extended period. The restaurant is not very big or elaborate, but well-done. The food was great. Not much noise either.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed here for the final four nights of my recent stay in Bangalore. It was a challenge to find, but tell the cab driver it is at 2nd Cross St, which is next to the large HCL building. Use that as a landmark.

Anyway, my stay here was wondrful. The room and amenities were all good, and the breakfast and food all first rate. The Biryani is delicious. But, what really set this place apart was the service. I arrived on my birthday. After having been in my room for about 45 minutes unpacking there was a knock on my door. I opened it to see two hotel staff with a birthday cake and flowers. The cake even had my name on it! The young lady at reception noticed it was my birthday from my passport. What a surprise... It really made my day.

The service was like this throughout my stay. The staff really go out of their way to make sure your stay is as good as possible. I can't recommend this place more highly. If you visit Bangalore, stay here!

Room Tip: The place is set back from the main road, so I think all the rooms would be quiet. Mine certainly wa...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I wasn't expecting much from this hotel at the first sight. But this hotel pleasanatly surprised me.
In my stay of nearly 15 days I fell in love with the hotel. Staff is caring and sweet. Food was tasty and fresh and the buffet was well laid out . Rooms were luxurious.Service was prompt and correct.If I get a chance of hotel stay again in Bangalore I will definitely go for the same hotel.
This hotel is a must stay if only for the hospitality, which is seriously lacking in most hotels nowadays.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Welcomed by a beautiful young lady at the reception and an extremely courteous staff, it was a satisfying stay in Bangalore. The bed was so comfortable the second most comfortable bed I have found after Le Meridien. The breakfast though with limited choice was different on each day. The in room dining menu can be improved upon, however what was available was good and soothing to the taste buds.

Room Tip: Go for the deluxe room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is a lovely hotel, small, cosy and stylish. The reception area is light and airy and very charming in the sunlight. The staff are also lovely, always smiling and helpful. Our superior room was large, comfortable and very attractively furnished. The bathroom was spacious and pristine. We arrived late and were happy to choose from the extensive room service menu. The soup and grilled sandwiches were excellent.
Breakfast is arranged on the roof terrace and we felt like lingering there after we finished eating. There is a choice of continental and Indian food, nicely presented and nicely cooked. All in all a delightful hotel,good location (conveniently central but also peaceful) and good value for money. But please put up a signpost on Ulsoor road - this hotel gem is not easy to find!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Spent a night at the Justa - kept hidden from all the noise and traffic, but extremely convenient for any business requirements near MG Road. Was pleasantly surprised by the courteousness of the staff, breakfast buffet is small, but tasty. Rooms are luxuriously furnished and comfortable. Overall a good choice for a quiet stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Mistymauve1
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Location: Located in a quiet lane right behind M.G Road. Was a bit hard to find.

Rooms: The deluxe room was very spacious but not as luxurious as other hotels. Have to leave the tap open for a few minutes for the hot water. Pillows and mattress were good. Must definitely have breakfast at roof top restaurant given the amazing weather. Breakfast spread was decent.

Bottom line: The main differentiator is the service as they were very helpful in sourcing medicines for my sick friend as there wasn't a pharmacy close-by. Also, its a good choice if you want a quiet room in the city centre.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business