juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore
$141
$61
$69
$61
Springs Hotel & Spa(Bengaluru)
$45
$74
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
$90
$87
All reviewsmg roadsmall hotelvalue for moneyroom servicewalking distancerecommend this hotelrooms are spaciouscomfortable stayhotel staythe hotel staffexcellent servicespecial mentionhot waterbrigade roadmetro stationbusiness tripexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2011

It is located in such a peaceful area.. Rooms were very clean and awesome breakfast.. I really liked the dining space in the 4th floor... very private and calm place... I would definitely recommend it to others... Sad that I just stayed for a day... I'm definitely looking forward to visit again... :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

If you are on a long business trip (when the company is unwilling to let you stay in those 5 star expensive hotels), you might consider staying in Justa The Residence.

It is located in a quiet cul-de-sac sort of small street off MG Road @ Ulsoor Road, near to good Indian, Thai and Western Grill -type restaurants.

The staff are very friendly and helpful . With only 12 rooms, it is a small cozy quiet place to relax or even work on a weekend. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and if you a fitness nut like myself, they can arrange for access to a well-appointed gym (Talwalkar's) just one block away.

The only thing is with a small hotel like this, the menu could be limited. The chef can cook off menu items for you if you can specify what you want though. Well, I usually bring some cooked food from Singapore everytime i visit, keep them in the freezer and just zap them in the microwave when I have the urge to eat comfort food from my Singapore home.

I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I really enjoyed the stay there and the hospitality was fantastic.
Kudos to the staff who was always there when need of help and guidance.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank sudharmasrinivas

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I was very worried about this hotel as it didnt have many reviews, but i was very pleasently suprised how much help the staff were willing to give you.
Staff BIJU stands out, he went to extra ordinary lengths to make my stay perfect, when i was in trouble the staff went through all they could to make me feel safe and secure as i was a woman on my own.
I would def stay there again...SRIJITH the manager my hero !!!! Thankyou

Room Tip: the rooms were very clean, and the staff cleaned it every day
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
thimmaiahks, Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.

We at justa look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2011

I am a single middle aged female lawyer who travels a great deal. This is truly a really great boutique hotel in Bangalore. The room is spotless with a lovely balcony and a good bath/shower and flat screen tv. The staff are friendly and efficient and very charming and the food is excellent. I had most of my meals there. I stayed in a five star hotel for 4 days and found this one better. It had all the facilities of a five star but better food and staff. I would unhesitatingly recommend this hotel. It is my best find in years!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
thimmaiahks, Manager at juSTa Off MG Road, Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2011

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.

We at justa look forward to welcoming you back soon!