“Fantastic service for a reasonable price!”
Review of juSTa MG Road

juSTa MG Road
Ranked #73 of 725 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The hotel is usually booked by business travellers. The staff was happy to have backpackers as guests and they helped us in every need. The hotel is quite small and we believe thats why the service was very personnel and more than friendly.

If you need a luxurious break from hassling around India - this is the place to go! Thanks to all of the Jüsta-staff. Oliver, Stefanie, Patrick and Kobi from Switzerland

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have been staying at this property regularly and on my last visit they screwed up my billing and started an argument with me. Finally pleading that the employees salary will be deducted if I don't pay for an extra day thereby forcing me to pay.

This was the last of my visit to a justa property and have been avoiding justa since then. Very unprofessional experience.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Ssshafi
Reviewed December 13, 2011

The first impression when we at arrival 04:00 a.m. 1 st December only got three instead of five rooms (as we had booked) wasn´t so good.

But thereafter the service was splendid, the rooms were big with all comfort you would want.
We often had both lunch and dinner at the excellent Restaurant of Justa Hotel.
The hotel is beautiful and newly built.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are more quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I have been staying for a business trip in Bangalore. The relaxing atmosphere was great to have after a taff business day. The servive was just great.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Richaksingh, Public Relations Manager at juSTa MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your very valuable feedback. We are happy to note that you had a comfortable stay with us.My team joins me in thanking you for sparing time to pen down your feedback and look forward to seeing you back again in the hotel.

Warm Regards

Richa K Singh

Reviewed December 4, 2011

I dont understand why people comment on their rooms being small. I stayed here from 26-30th November 2011. Before booking this accommodation, i booked the one Off MG Road however there was some screw-up with the 3rd party hotel booking site that I had booked with. I then spoke to the staff from the other branch who told me that they would give me a room at the hotel on MG road instead for the same price and confirmed my room immediately. That was the first plus.
Upon checking in, i was amazed at the ambiance and loved the location. Quiet, extremely close to their new metro station (Trinity Station) and walking distance to Garuda Mall and Bangalore Central Mall. The rooms are amazing too. We had a room on the first floor at the corner and i was surprised that i got more than what i paid for. We had a small lounge area within the room itself and the bedroom was a separate area by itself. Rooms are HUGE with 2 flatscreen tvs and a million channels on cable.
Breakfast was awesome with a good simple buffet spread. I love the staffs of the hotel who really go out of the way to help you. On my last day we were panicking as we had forgotten to print out train ticket confirmation slips and the staff volunteered to print it for us. I will definitely stay at this residence the next time im back in Bangalore.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Recently i stayed in this hotel for 2days with my girlfriend. I am very much impressed by their service. It is located some what inside away from road, so traffic noise was not there. Interior is excellent. Restaurant is good. Their is complimentary breakfast , U must try this it is good. I ate a Spanish Omlet, I loved it. Had a very good experience staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: I got a corner deluxe room, where i can see road. Ask for a corner room, it will be good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
thimmaiahk, Manager at juSTa MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and left with a positive impression of our product and services. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates our team to strive towards excellence and create delight for all our guests.

We at justa look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Team Justa

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I've been staying in the Justa Residence for around 3 months so far, I'm in Bangalore for business initially chose the Justa as it is a very central hotel and close to my office.
It has turned out to be one of the best places I have stayed. The staff are fantastic, very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The room is clean, comfortable and well kept. The chef is very good and I enjoy their food.

I'll certainly be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
thimmaiahk, General Manager at juSTa MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear Trip Advisor member,

We truly appreciate you sharing your experience & kind words on Trip Advisor.

We at justa look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Team Justa