“Poor service, food is not so good, ambiance very nice”
Review of Toscano

Toscano
Ranked #64 of 11,337 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My first visit recently in December, experience was very bad. Shared my thoughts with the manager on the poor service response. I am a Bangalorean, not familiar with Italian type of food. The taste of the food we did not like, I guess it was also due to absence of good advise or inputs by the restaurant. I guess food taste could have been much better as there are several customers who visit this restaurant, crowded on weekends & holidays. There were more foreign nationals than Indian / local customer crowd and people seem to be spending time there more for drinking wine, and less food. I think service level need to be improved a lot, and there is opportunity to improve the taste of food items.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We started our dinner on a good note. The atmosphere was pleasant with light music around. Although two out of the three pastas we ordered were simply disgusting. We came here owing to the good tripadvisor reviews but were quite disappointed. The service was good although the food was bland. A suggestion to improve the 'funghi spinach pasta'. On the whole the experience was average. :-)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

One of the better places in Bangalore to have a delicious pizza. Great selection of Pasta as well. Been visiting this place for quite a long time, and have never had a complaint.

Great food, even better service and attention. If you plan on visiting on a weekend, do remember to make reservations - the place gets quite crowded during dinner.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good pizza, good bread, good Salad and great ambiance. I had a nice outdoor lunch here a while back - they also do cooking classes sometimes! Fun place.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Toscano is possibly the best Italian restaurant I've visited abroad in its being true to the original. I was there twice at lunch and did not get disappointed - my arancini starter and meat mains were absolutely great and tasted like home. The outdoor seating is pleasant but slightly cramped compared to the nearby competitors.