“Excellent ambience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Not just the ambience, the food is great too. Delicious fare that is brilliantly presented.... you are sure to ask for more....

There are newer reviews for Toscano

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This restaurant does consistently raises the bar each time. The ambience is casual and fun. The waiters know their stuff. The menu selection is fabulous. All the traditional all time favourites and lots of nice finger liking combinations. Hats off to the chef. But the best part is the consistency in the food. I have been there numerous times and each time it amazing amazing amazing. The antipasti is gorgeous, the pizzas come highly recommended and so do the pastas. They also have a pretty good drinks selction.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I visit this restaurant quite often. Generally speaking, the food is on the "good" side (compared of course to other Italian food places in Bangalore; the owner is French).

Service has always been unfriendly, bordering on snobby, and slow. Today, however, it was exceptionally bad. They served water while serving the bread & dippings (after asking for it thrice, and about 15 minutes after we were seated) and never bothered to check how we were doing again. The main courses didn't arrive all together either.

When I asked the waiter to step up the service a bit, he was clearly offended. And then they forgot to bring silverware along with the dessert. When I asked, I was given table spoons instead of the dessert spoons. When I asked for the dessert spoon, the waiter smugly replied that that's what I was given, and when I asked for a "smaller spoon", he says "oh you want a teaspoon". I had half a mind to go to wikipedia and explain to him the difference between the different spoons. I don't need to be taught (incorrectly) about spoon sizes, thank you, not at a place that's not in Paris or even in mid-town New York.

Next time, I will bring along my race-face, although I haven't written off Toscaon's for good yet because they're still maintaining their food quality to a great extent.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

An excellent restaurant serving best Italian food. The salads are very very good. A value for money restaurant considering the good ambience and quality of food.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have visited the resturant at UB city more than their place at Orion mall in Bangalore. Their food is good and chicken Toscana is one of my favourite dishes.