“Good food, drink and atmosphere”
Review of Shiro

Shiro
Ranked #102 of 11,258 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Richmond Town
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Went there last Feb with my best mate for food and drinks. The food was great, drinks were good, the staff were very polite and friendly. Music tends to get a bit loud but if that's what you want, you'll enjoy it.

We were given a table outside and told we'd have to relocate as it had been booked for later in the evening, but we didn't have to and ended up sitting there until the place closed.

This place is not cheap by any definition of the word but whether it is good value for money is up to you to decide.

We did enjoy our visit and will definitely go there again!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Shiro was chosen by my colleague when wanted to go for a team dinner. The place us right in the heart of Bangalore in the UB city mall. The ambience inside the restaurant is fabulous. It has 4 life size statues adding grandeur to the place. The seating cab be both inside and outside adding more variety. The restaurant offers a range of drink options. The food has a combination of Asian including Korean,Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese etc. The food we had was excellent. Each cuisine had its own and taste and superb. The dessert varieties was also very good and I enjoyed very bit of it. The prices are very expensive but every bit of is worth.
Overall one of the best food experience I have ever had in life. A not to be missed place when on a visit to Bangalore.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I along with 5 others visited Shiro's for a lunch celebration. We had a pre-booked table with a chef my cousin personally recommended, his name is 'Prem'. The entrance as well as the interiors are like a passage of entry into an enchanting and culturally rich world. You can choose to be sat inside the restaurant or on the terrace where you are asked to sit if you have a reservation for Teppanyaki like I did.
Teppanyaki is an art form of cooking at the table where you are served your food piping hot with the sizzle of fresh ingredients. The entire ordeal was extremely exciting, I had Asahi (Japanese Beer) whilst I watched the chef prepare everything on the menu for us. The pork was delicious as were the prawns as well as the fried oriental rice.
I had never experienced anything of this sort before and the restaurant has a mood that beckons you to re-visit it soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A great place to relax and enjoy very good food after / before a shopping trip! The atmosphere is great and the terrace offers a nice place for drinks / food.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

A cool place to celebrate a special occasion, a bit costly though. Situated on 2nd floor in UB City on Vithal mallya road in Bangalore. Outdoors and indoor sitting have their own plus points. Make sure to try their Teppanyaki once, such cool cooking stunts, wow.

1  Thank gauravkewl