See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Live inn bangalore is a great place to stay. the staff are very friendly, the location is impeccable, the food is great and most of all, i had the best sleep i have ever had in my entire life. In other words i enjoyed my stay at live inn bangalore serviced apartments.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bryan1103
Reviewed June 30, 2010

this is good budegtry hotel and you can stay there and enjoy the services. nice and helping staff. good food.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank asmahes
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I stayed at liveinn service apartments for 4 days. It was a very comfortable stay, the staff was very amiable. They pampered me with their hospitality and with the way they told me all that i needed to know about Bangalore. They were like my own personal tour guide. Koramangala is an ideal place to stay and Liveinn is located in the heart of koramangala , the location is just great. The service at Liveinn was applaudable. The cleanliness of the apartment is also good. It is a safe and nice place to stay for lone women travellers. The next time I come back to bangalore im sure that i would make my reservation in Liveinn serviced apartments.

Date of stay: June 2010