“Great stay”

Ranked #43 of 662 Hotels in Bengaluru
London
“Great stay”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Really nice rooms, staff and fantastic value for money. Yes you can stay at the Marriott down the road, pay 3 times the price and pretend you are back in the USA but this small hotel has clean, well laid out rooms, flat screen tv, desk, wet room type shower etc. Staff friendly, helpful wi fi everywhere and free.

Food -I did not eat breakfast, but did eat dinner a couple of times - buffet style. Nice authentic Indian cuisine, great value and tasty too.

I don't bother with trip advisor ratings but took the time on this occasion, if you are on business, no need to look any further than the lemon tree.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.wf@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 weeks, and I should admit, I was overwhelmed by their amazing service. Great choice of food served at citrus cafe by a team who will make you feel very much at home. Ask for the guy jitendra, who is quite pro active when it comes making sure you get the best service possible. House keeping service was exceptional. The hotel houses a health club and pool if you wanna relieve stress after a long day at work

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hotel service was aswome.I stayed there for 1 day and really liked my stay. It's very reasonable, clean and hygienic with friendly staff and good food.Easily accessible and convenient location. I would recommend this hotel for stays and will surely love to come back. Thanks lemon tree

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed here 3 weeks ago. The rooms are very nice and staff is very helpful and friendly. As the hotel seems to be undergoing some maintenance work, Sr. Management was courteous enough to take care of us and handled the issues very well. Easily accessible and convenient location. I would recommend this hotel for stays and will surely love to come back. Await to see the new developments... All the best guys!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, March 31, 2014

Hotel General Manager

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Mumbai
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Whenever I go on a business trip to Bangaluru, I stay in this hotel. It is conveniently located across my office. The rooms are clean and quite. Bed is very comfortable and bathroom is also of good quality. The breakfast spread is good. The staff is very courteous. Overall it is a great value for money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, June 9, 2015
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Whitefield, Bengaluru. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
Pune, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

In an expensive city, this is an excellent place to stay and relax, in the middle of the Whitefields area. You will feel very good the moment you enter the hotel. I stayed there for 1 day and really liked my stay. It's very reasonable, clean and hygienic with friendly staff and good food. Another good thing is that this hotel is close to IT park so if you are visiting that area, staying at this hotel will cut short your travel time highly and travel in Bangalore is very very hectic. Highly recommended and will surely come back.

Room Tip: All rooms are good

Hotel General Manager
15 cities. 26 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had stayed at his hotel for 5 days during December 2012 on a business trip (formerly Clarion).

I had checked in very late (around midnight) and the front desk staff was finding it tough to pull out my reservation. But, he could able to locate my reservation and was able to provide me with a room. The room was nice but not that big. Suitable for a solo business traveller. Found few stains in the quilt.

The buffet breakfast was good with sufficient varieties. The hotel sales personnel used to visit & talk to their guests at the table to get their customers feedback about their overall services including the food. I had pointed to them about the stains in the quilt. They had replaced the quilt when I was back to the room in the evening.

The check-out process was quick.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business