“Better Options Available” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 649 Hotels in Bengaluru
Gurgaon
“Better Options Available”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel is mid-segment hotel and is located little away from the main whitefield area where most offices are located. Little difficult to find as it is located inside one of the lanes from the main road. Rooms are OK, however, the biggest drawback is the food. You would find almost same menu items in the Dinner previous night and the breakfast next morning giving a feeling that night items have been tweaked to give a new look for breakfast. I had to stay here twice but planned my food outside the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank RJ1970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in this place couple of times for 2 – 3 nights. This place is good staying option for those who has business in Whitefield area of Bangalore. Rooms are OK but some thought need to go in as far as food is concerned. It’s same in menu Breakfast and same type of menu in Dinner as well. Also housekeeping department needs to more careful while doing their job. Foods are exorbitantly priced and not value for money I think. This place is good but better place is available in and around the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are same (at least the ones I've stayed)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JayantaBose
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Mr.Jayanta Bose,

We wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sparing your valuable time and sharing your experience of Clarion Bengaluru on trip advisor. We at the hotel have strived to ensure that every guest experience is a delightful and memorable one.

We have discussed your suggestions with the concerned Head of the departments at the hotel and would like to assure that you would find a definite improvement in our services.

We do hope to have the pleasure of you choosing the hotel on your next visit to the city as our valuable guest.

Once again on behalf of the entire team of Clarion Bengaluru I wish to thank you for your feedback and your kind business patronage to the hotel.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at the Clarion for 2 nights. The reception staff is extremely efficient and friendly, probably one of the best I have seen across the globe. Kudos.

The bar staff on the other hand are slow. It took us at least 15 minutes each time we ordered a drink.

Room service staff courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: the hotel is at least an hour from the airport, no need to worry if the cabbie just keeps on driving...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Neil R
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarion Bengaluru!

It brings us great pleasure to know that you have had wonderful stay at Clarion Bengaluru.

Your compliments on the hotel's services has been shared with the entire team. I am certain that feedback such as your's would definitely motivates the team and encourage every one of us s to be a true hospitality ambassador.

I would also like to assure you that your suggestions for improvements has been discussed and would like to promise you that you would find a definite improvements on these areas.

On behalf of the entire team at Clarion Bengaluru, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and I’m Look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to the city.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This was an awesome experience that will not be forgotten. As soon as we arrived we were treated with respect and as valued residents. The staff, specifically Richard, did a fantastic job in helping us check in and get all of our rooms. When we booked our room, we booked three rooms. Richard immediately found an error in our booking and gave us four rooms for less then we booked three rooms! I was so impressed by his integrity and his willingness to go the extra mile. The average person would feel not qualms with charging us an arm and a leg, especially since we were oblivious to the fact that we were charged more than what was the normal going rate. It take great integrity and a true love of your job and customers to do what he did. Next, the food was WONDERFUL. we ate at the buffet, and the food quality and taste was phenomenal. I would venture to say the briyiani and chicken curry was the best in Bangalore and Mysore, at least in my experience. The waitstaff for breakfast and dinner were very attentive and polite, and they should be praised on a job well done! The pool was well maintained and the view from the terrace was fantastic. I will certainly come here again if I go through Bangalore. Whoever runs this place, bravo. Hats off to you my friend. I wholeheartedly recommend this place especially for those who only know English. The staff that I encountered spoke fluent English which was not like some other experiences I've had in India.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Elson M
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and compliments on the hotel services and team. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation which motivates and encourages us to continue delivering the world class services to our guests.

On behalf of the entire team of Clarion Bengaluru, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and I’m Looking forward to Welcoming you back during your next visit to the city.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was on a business trip to Bangalore and stayed in Clarion. I want to mention that I had the most comfortable stay. Breakfast was good. I recommend this to all friends. The rooms are very good and comfortable. Room service is quick.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

it is extremely rewarding to receive encouraging remarks about our product and facilities. We once again thank you for your kind words of appreciation, which motivates and encourages us to continue delivering the world class services to our guests..

On behalf of the entire team at Clarion Bengaluru, Once again I wish to place it on record our sincerest gratitude for sharing your feedback and I Look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in this for 11 days with my family. It’s a pleasant stay with very good room service. The breakfast is nice with good variety and quality. The room is very good and clean with all the amenities. I enjoyed the stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JeevanPuranam
ClarionBengaluru, Front Office Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Whitefield, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Clarion Bengaluru during your next visit to the city.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel for almost one year.I can say its one of the best hotel in terms of all the facilities and food quality.Rooms ambience are really superb.Excellent courtsey by all the staffs at hotel.I like the most that their lady chef Balamita always use to take the feedback about the food quality from each customers and she really prepares superb Indian food and new dishes everyday.I really recommend staying at Clarion and eating at Hotel.

Thanks to Chef Balamita for delivering great food.Also thanks to Purusotham for the great customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deepak D
Dear Guest,

We will ensure that all the Staff Members you have mentioned in your feedback get the recognition they deserve, and the same will apply to the ones directly or indirectly involved in providing services to you during your stay.